15 minedu logo
minedu logo
Prevádzkovateľom služby je Ministerstvo školstva, vedy, výskumu a športu Slovenskej republiky. Tvorba stránok: Aglo Solutions | Redakčný systém: SysCom : SysCom 0
Minedu logo png vectors. We have 2 free Minedu logo png, vector logos, logo templates and icons. You can download in PNG, SVG, AI, EPS, CDR formats. 1
Oct 23, 2022 · The general mission of the Ministry of Education is to transform the Rwandan citizen into skilled human capital for socio-economic development of the country by ensuring equitable … 2
Zber požiadaviek na dofinancovanie energií; ŠKOLSKÝ SEMAFOR ; Sprievodca školským rokom; Voľné pracovné pozície na RÚŠS 3
Aug 27, 2021 · Download the vector logo of the cambiemos la educación logo minedu brand designed by yimmy cristian hilario rivas in coreldraw® format. La dirección de fortalecimiento de … 4
Ministerio de Educación del Perú. 1,357,880 likes · 12,622 talking about this · 30,774 were here. Página oficial del Ministerio de Educación del Perú. Trabajamos para que todos los peruanos y... 5
Español | English ... Log in 6
Oct 19, 2022 · 20.10.2022 13.54. OKM. Opetus- ja kulttuuriministeriö on vahvistanut esittävän taiteen valtionosuusrahoituksen vuodelle 2023. Valtionosuuksilla tuetaan musiikin, teatterin, … 7
minedu.fi Opetus- ja kulttuuriministeriön vastuulle kuuluvat valtioneuvostossa tiede, koulutus ja varhaiskasvatus; taide, kulttuuri, liikunta ja nuorisotyö; arkisto-, museo- ja yleinen kirjastotoimi; … 8
edcportal.minedu.gov.gr 9
PORTADA - UGEL AREQUIPA SUR 10
LOGOTIPOS PARA PROFESORES - PERÚ 11
MINEDU ANUNCIA QUE AUMENTO A DOCENTES PREVISTO PARA EL 2018 SERA SIN INCRMENTO DE JORNADA 12
Plan Operativo Institucional | Minedu 13
minedu - STREAMING AUDIOVISUALES 14
OFICIO MÚLTIPLE N° 00004-2021-MINEDU/VMGI-DIGEGED – UGEL Pisco 15
RED RURAL ACARI: REPOSITORIO 16
PUCP | VI CONGRESO MUNDIAL DE ESTILOS DE APRENDIZAJE: Los estilos de aprendizaje y enseñanza 17
minedu-redes | www.educaccionperu.org 18
Sistema de Información de Monitoreo, Seguimiento y Evaluación 19
Minedu alista plan para no perjudicar a estudiantes ante eventual cierre de universidad públicas 20
IESPP Jose Carlos Mariategui – Instituto de Educación Superior Pedagógica 21
Pin en EDUCACIÓN 22
Convocatorias CAS MINEDU Cómo Postular【Guía 2019】 23
Finanzas en mi colegio – APESEG 24
Ministerio de Educación del Perú - Minedu | LinkedIn 25
Digeibir Minedu (@digeibir) | Twitter 26
EL DEPARTAMENTO DE ANCASH: EDUCACIÓN BILINGUE INTERCULTURAL 27
MINEDU-SSC 28
MINEDU aclara que no hay trato con CONARE - Generaccion.com 29
Nuevo Logo Del Mineduc - Rwanda 24 30
MINEDU – Anexos Para La Renovación De Contrato Docente 2021 – SIAGIE 31
Zásady ochrany osobných údajov 32
Μεταπτυχιακές Σπουδές στην Ελλάδα 33
MINEDU-SSC 34
what's up believe nation it's Evan my, one word is believe and I believe in you, I believe in your potential and I want, to see that thing that you've got inside, you explode out into the world to have a, big impact for you your family and the, world so to help you on your journey, today we're gonna learn from a personal, coach and monk Doerr Gopal das and my, take on his top 10 rules for success, rule number one is my personal favorite, and I'd love to know which one you guys, like the best and as always guys as, you're watching if you hear something, that really really resonates with you, please leave it down the comments below, and put quotes around it so other people, can be inspired and when you write it, down it's much more likely to stick for, yourself as well, enjoy, we know something in the game of life, you're playing a cricket match against, an entity called the mind no one on, planet earth can stop you from, accomplishing in achieving what you want, if you can bat, against the goog lease that the mind, pulls at you how many of you have, experienced that the mild bolds googlies, [Music], good, when it comes to exercising and jogging, how many of you know that the mind balls, boogies much ahh, so job how many of you have trouble in, studying relax as students and you come, here you hear all of these things don't, get distracted by whatsapp don't get, distracted by internet pornography don't, get distracted by Twitter don't get, distracted by Facebook study don't get, distracted by birds to do bird-watching, study all these distractions erotic, witch publish later gulosa do look up to, speed with Hilliker so on father was, telling his son take the Xterra class me, Lucy and Lucy baby they first by you or, to not like hey loca Oh Bella dig they, came hey look, [Applause], I'll tell you something my god why, because the mind doesn't want you to win, the game of life how many of you wanted, to wake up early in the morning reasons, only one did I asked wanted to wake up, early in the bunny and how many of you, have done something called as setting an, alarm clock and then after setting the, alarm clock that's an alarm well you, want it or not it rings and when it, rings the mind puts its first GUI what, does the mind do by putting the googly, makes you clean bold when you do the, first sluice, you are out, you are out if you snooze you are out I, want to say one thing just one and, probably this will change the direction, of your life you know something when you, snooze the Allah what happens, you decide to give into the minds ball, and this is how your morning begins by, giving into the mind, sabirah kisser wa to PA his Wohlers a, clean bold o'ciock am a dipping it into, the english rata by giving him and it's, no problem giving in sleeping five, minutes extra is no problem the problem, is you develop the attitude of giving, him you tell yourself that what i, decided last night is not as important, what is important is what the mind sets, because we listen I'll tell you, something my humble advice because it's, not just about getting up in the morning, it's about every aspect of life whether, it's your work if you're working whether, it's just study if you study whatever we, do, the problem is it's not about one thing, Saverio gana it reflects in every area, of life is limited o avatar by jana, novotná, alumina penis and iota Jarvis Kalam, lavalla can char be scooped or don't, allow that smooth there is a concept, called sledging in cricket where the, opponent team comes and gives gali to, the Frenchman Godley they try to, distract them and take their focus away, one thing that Sachin is are told for in, the history of cricket is sledging, hasn't bothered him this man is cool are, you cool when people do sledging against, you in the game of life are you cool or, you lose your cool there will always be, people who are out of control can you, stop a guy from criticizing you can you, start an opponent team from sledging, puts in a curse acting it's called, things which are out of our control, people are out of our control sometimes, are situations in your control many, times no, the guy who was batting was expecting an, in swing ball and that's what the bowler, bold and one gush of wind an in swing, becomes an outswing and is caught out, a lot of things situations people are, just out of her control how many of you, think question paper is in your control, and when things go wild nah I'll tell, you what happens with us this is what, happens with us you know we react the, stimulus of a person sledging against us, criticizing pulling us down envious of, us, conspiring politicking makes us react, and form out I throw ever be start, reacting also and look at this this is, also see, [Music], the question is do you want to be a 7-up, kin or oxy cool bottle of water and I'm, sure a lot of us would say it's property, here property and thus in our life we, will always have a stimulus and we can, choose to respond because between the, stimulus and responses our choice a, great personality is not born in the, maternity ward a great personality is, born by the choices that one makes and, therefore when there are all kinds of, stimuli we have to learn how to respond, if we are not strong spiritually it is, impossible if we are not strong, culturally it is impossible all this, sounds great and good and we know yes, but I want to do it I cannot be a can of, soda I want to be a water bottle but is, it so easy no that is why coming here is, so important that is why this, foundational ethics of spirituality are, so crucial in this age as all of you are, going to be successful in your own areas, of life if not cricket per se and thus, we have to learn how to respond what is, the most selfish one lettered word, i-isn't it everything revolves around I, I phone iPad iPod and the man says I, paid everything revolves around the eye, and what does I stand for i stands for, expectations i should be treated like, this i should be loved like this i, should be dealt with like this i should, be respected like this i should be given, these mini marks i should not be given, this you're all leading a life of super, high expectations everything revolves, around my opinions my desires my likes, my dislikes I love this I want this I, don't want this aye aye aye aye aye you, think life will be a very happy life, when it revolves around I from a, childhood we have grown up like this you, only learn to take and everyone has to, fulfil my expectations everything has to, be up to my expectations, therefore when people come to God people, come to a temple also they're only, asking give me what I want no one comes, to say I love you I want I want to give, for you when the President of the United, States John F Kennedy came up to stage, for his first presidential speech his, voice rumbled into the public addresses, too many said ask not what the country, can do for you ask what you can do for, the country and so we are saying ask not, what God can do for you ask what you can, do for God but no one asks that because, the eye is so big my expectations my, desires my things are so powerful that, even when I come to a temple and ring, the bell all I'm doing is asking, the more we lead a life of I are I will, always be frustrated because people, don't exist in this world to just, fulfill your expectations therefore, ladies and gentlemen the most selfish, one lettered word is AI which stands for, expectations and therefore avoid this, word how do you avoid this word be, realistic in your expectations apeksha, acronym a problem me but understand that, not everyone will fulfill your, expectation and secondly avoid this word, I by trying to serve others you know why, because when you want to be served, you're dependent on people they may not, serve you when you want to serve who can, stop it when you want respect people may, not respect you but when you want to, give a respect who can stop you when you, want to be loved you will not be loved, but when you want to give love who can, stop you when you want and charity, people may not give you in charity but, when you want to give charity who can, stop you and therefore learn to begin, your journey from I, the more you want for yourself you'll, remain frustrated the more we want to, give you will remain happy when you want, to achieve success in your career in, your academics in your pro business in, your profession we will fail and that's, the example of the giraffe, when the baby giraffe is born falls from, such a high distant straight on the, ground the mother's positions herself, right above the baby giraffe and guess, what she does first gives it a hard kick, butt check ajinomoto market arts a lot, party so but just my study habit I, didn't think you may love cable news, channel enjoyed camel toe so as it's, just coming out of the impact Jessica, the mother gives a second harder kick, know the guy understands where my couch, journey to its alpha Riga silsila baby, giraffe starts getting up on its wobbly, legs you know on its wobbly legs and as, the baby giraffe gets up on the Bob, Elector kataoka karana see Connor, paddock or lot more Pima he gets up and, starts running and then the mother, giraffe goes hugs the baby and starts, kissing the baby you know why because, the baby giraffes flesh is very soft and, supple and hyenas and lions love it the, mother knows that I can't be with the, baby giraffe all that I want to go and, get food for the baby, how would I protect it is lip la se la, tomorrow he would not seek a or, progesterone Hara wake or LA tomorrow, whoo-yah dryer Hilton a secret, jinda giving my mother giraffe Jessi, Kyle at Marty a we fail we should get up, and we'll fail again, we should get up and like I always say, don't just go through life grow through, life it's quite amazing isn't it but, when something stuck in our tooth the, tongue just keeps going to that tooth, until unless that stuff is out of our -, it just keeps going there now, this 31 other teeth in our mouth when, nothing stuck the tongue can go there, and say hey wow look there's nothing, stuck here, and go to one of the other tooth where, there's nothing sticking say hey look, amazing there's nothing stuck here but, is the nature of the term that it keeps, going to where something is stuck and, surely we have to deal with it whenever, I travel in my handbag I always have, dental floss and a box of toothpicks, with me just in case something is stuck, I have to take it up certainly we have, to deal with it at the same time there's, a lot of other good things that we can, focus on ladies and gentlemen it's not, just the nature of the tongue, isn't it the nature of the mind as well, when there is a problem an issue stuck, in a certain area of our life the mind, keeps going to that problem and just, gets stuck into the negativity of trying, to deal with it but this thirty one or, shall I say many many more good things, happening in so many different areas of, our life, but there's no problems no issues, stopped yet the mind only keeps going to, those areas there are problems it is, necessary therefore for all of us that, we focus on the good that is happening, in our life and deal with the bad or the, problems that are happening in our life, where does not consume our minds with, negativity let us consume our minds with, positivity focus on the positive and, deal with the negative most often if not, always a life seem to be out of balance, and when lives are out of balance it, makes us very irritable you know when we, drive a car we always drive a car and, the car has four wheels a rhetorical, thing to say isn't it you drive a car on, these four wheels and these four wheels, in the car of life represent first we, your personal life your health your mind, yourself the things that you love to do, the things that you would want to do not, have to do most times we live a life of, have to do I have to study I have to, work I have to pay my bills I have to, pay the taxes I have to do this and I, have to do that I have to go for the, social function I don't have a choice I, have to have to have to have to where, did the love to go we just end up living, a life of half to's and I forgot about, our own cells by subscribing to the, pressures that come from all fronts in, our lives we've forgotten to live our, own lives, we don't have time to unwind we don't, have time to spend with our own selves, we don't have time to be with nature and, take a deep breath and just relish the, crispness of the air we don't have the, time to do all of that especially in the, metropolitan city like this when the, pressures are so high and the pace is so, fast we just don't have time for, ourselves ladies and gentleman and, that's one car one we love our car isn't, it personal life or health for instance, such an important thing but at the cost, of just running if you forget to pay, attention to our own health the second, wheel of the car is family life demands, attention isn't it your personal life, demands attention your family life, demands attention isn't a before, marriage when you are in love they call, it a crush isn't it but after marriage, all that is left is candy crush all the, crushes are ain't gone and all that, you're left with is a candy crush and, all the headaches coming from all the, pressures one lady went to a doctor and, the doctor said how's your headache, madam she said he's out of town gosh I, must tell you demands a lot of attention, your personal life, the first tire do you have one do you, have a personal life is my question do, you have time for your health, even in my hectic schedule I have made, five days of exercise yet still in all, the lectures and all the talks and, everywhere I go because that's what's, going to keep me going I have to give, time to myself because I don't get more, than three and a half to four hours of, sleep so if I don't look at my physical, fitness I'm gone, ladies and gentlemen do you give time, for yourself do you have time for, yourself your personal time or is that, wheel out of balance is that a flat tire, the third, we tire of the car of life is your, professional life, your personal life needs attention your, family life needs attention your, professional life needs attention and, the fourth is your social life your, friends people around you your, colleagues those relationships that, matter a lot to you those people who, would support you in time of name, because to your spouses to your family, you could speak a little sometimes, certain things are not always confided, with just blood relationships you need, that social side people do we we can, speak open up your heart, how often do we just carry this baggage, of stress and load anxiety and worry in, our heads lugging it all around us, baggage this is social side to our life, a friend's you know I have had those, moments where I've snapped even as a, monk because I'm a human being just, because I put this robes of a monk, doesn't mean I become you know a, celestial angel I'm still a human being, when one of those tires is out of order, if I haven't slept well if my health is, out of place I'm going to snap out you, know you carry work pressures at home, you carry home pressures at work ladies, in German irritability is a symptom of, an out of balance life stability in our, responses is a symptom of a life and, balance we are irritable we snap we, react at the drop of a hat for trivia, just because we are out of balance, people who have a balanced life know how, to handle pressure, people whose lives are not balanced sink, under pressure and get so irritable at, little things they just kind of snap off, I am actually a camera shy person, believe it or not you know when people, shoot me and they just post some clips, that's fine with me, but talking to a camera it's a machine, it's just some electronic machine the, camera doesn't love the camera doesn't, cry the camera doesn't have any, interpersonal reciprocation then, dealings and I must tell you I felt very, nervous, thankfully fearful as well to speak into, a camera was more fear of failure I, would say because you know when you, speak into a camera and if it's really, and it's put online how do people see it, otherwise when I'm with people people, have seen me speak and inside it when, they motive is to serve and contribute, we have to face our fears we have to, deal with our fears face them and rise, above them at some point of time I had, to decide to come and speak so one day I, decided that's it I have to come speak, in front of the camera the first time I, did it believe me we will post that, video once you must see me speaking, there stiff expressionless motionless, stoic nonchalant face you know and I, guess I'm kind of slowly getting better, because in order to deal with these, fears you have to face them it will, start somewhere, that's a beautiful slide when followed, in life I guarantee you life will be, different I guarantee you if this is, applied in life we can have peaceful, night's sleep here it is, do you have a problem in life No, then why worry do you have a problem in, life yes, can you do something about it yes then, why worry do you have a problem in life, yes can you do something about it no, then why worry in the journey of life as, well the takeoff which is a berth is, completely beyond our control we didn't, choose our parents we didn't choose, which nation we vimana, we didn't choose which city paper bonnet, we didn't choose a socio-economic class, paper bonnet, we didn't choose our looks we didn't, choose the religion via Varna our, takeoff of the journey of life was, completely beyond us and the landing, death even that will be completely, beyond us, I've heard many times people telling me, that they would just love to die by, getting a massive heart attack and, dropping dead no trouble for them, no hospitalization no tubes no needles, no trouble cause two others in one shot, go now no matter how much we might wish, that it's just beyond us how we go and, how the landing happens is completely, beyond us and what about the turbulence, the disturbances the problems during the, journey of our life some of them are, within our control which we can solve, for many problems and issues and the, turbulence caused is completely beyond, our control because it's caused by, situations which are beyond us it's, caused by people who are beyond us yes, ladies and gentleman in this journey of, life the take-off the planning and the, turbulence is not in our control what is, in our control however is the choices we, can make, and therefore spirituality is about, learning how to make those right choices, when we learn to make those right, choices we learn to live a transformed, happy fulfilled life despite all the, turbulence and problems that are going, on around us, it is said when we are beautiful is, God's gift to us when we live our life, beautiful it is our gift to God, therefore being a meal is a matter of, birth being a man is a matter of age, being a gentleman is a matter of choice, and as a corollary to that being a, female is a matter of birth being a, woman is a matter of age being a, gentlewoman is a matter of choice, let us all take to spiritual wisdom, learn to make the right choices which, have the dinner control as our gift to, God and thus live our lives as thorough, and perfect ladies and gentleman I was, telling the story the other day this is, my favorite story I just keep sharing it, all the time this is what really, happened you can't believe this but this, happened i came to london heathrow once, and at London Heathrow I came to the, immigration officer and this immigration, officer elderly man he said so what are, you here for I said to give talks he, said then are you living in - Woodford, Center I said yeah he said how long will, you stay here for I said about two weeks, he said and can I ask you a personal, question, I said please sir he said I'm married I, [Music], said you were an Indian aren't you I'm a, monk he said no I was just, cross-checking just in case and then he, said can I ask you another one place I, said yes, he said are you not missing anything in, life he thought he caught me at the, wrong foot are you not missing anything, in life I said of things I am he said, what I said problems he loved my answer, believe me hand on my heart he stamped, my passport and as I'm walking out of, the gate he put his hand on my head, blessing me said son remain like this, son remain like this you will never have, to go through any issues and your, problems in life dad you know what I, mean it's nice to laugh at but as I, walked through the gate I turned to him, and told him look gentlemen I must tell, you something don't think that me as a, monk is free from problems, anyone who lives in this dog-eat-dog, world as they might say or anyone who, lives in this world full of rat race and, pressures whether it's you who are a, student study or one a few culprits or, business people who's working or married, nano lady who's kind of dealing with, family life or myself is a monk we are, all subject to our own pressures we are, all subject to our own stresses we our, own subject to our own individual, worries and anxieties this the flea was, different, thank you guys so much for watching I, made this video because you'll guess, this I asked me to if there's someone, you like me to cover in a future top 10, check out the link in the description, and go and cast your vote I'd also love, to know what did you learn from this, video what lesson really hit home the, hardest what are you going to, immediately apply somehow to your life, or to your business leave it down the, comments below I'm really curious to, find out I also want to give a quick, shout out to prom add Kumar thank you so, much for picking up a copy of my book, your one word and taking that picture, and posting it, I really really appreciate this, apartment and I hope you enjoyed the, read thank you guys again for watching I, believe in you I hope you continue to, believe in yourself and whatever your, one word is much love I'll see you soon, a lady asked me after the session in the, Q&A session sir, you said that you were an electrical, engineer why did you give up your career, as an electrical engineer I said madam I, didn't give up my career as an, electrical engineer I upgraded my career, from being an electrical engineer to a, lifestyle engineer and I said to her, each of us based on our particular, faculties of knowledge, she'll be contributing to the world, solutions typically engineering is all, about offering solutions to project all, engineers are offering solutions to, trouble all bodies knowledge of, provisions to come in and I thought -, one offering solutions the problems will, get to lies and therefore life is all, about breathing red the mink breathing I, was mentioning this in the mantra lounge, last night, you can't just breathe in and keep the, breath there can you you can't just, breathe out and keep the breath there, can you the smooth rhythm of breathing, in Sanskrit is called he again the, fourth chapter of the bhagavad-gita, calls the smooth rhythm of breathing as, he again where you take to give you take, you give it's taking in giving out, taking in giving out yes we must take, because if you don't take how will you, give if you don't feel hope how will you, bring hope to someone you don't feel, loved how will you bring love to someone, if you don't feel uplifted how will you, uplift someone if you don't have, resources how will you share so have egg, be successful earn a lot get bear and, serve give your time give your resources, give your mind give hope give love give, something money is not where money is, just a part of it and obviously, you must obviously have it but it's just, the part of well 2nd of February 2005 I, was lying in a monastery, in Alaska on the wooden floor exhausted, tired from the anxiety last night and, suddenly a cyber month, all my friends came up to me and woke me, up say he's leaving he's leaving I gotta, get rid myself together rushing to go to, the room when my dear friend stoker, krishna das was leaving his body, memories were flashing from my mind as I, was rushing towards this room he was, amongst with me had stayed to be a, little bit stayed together at a certain, point he decided to move on and get, married, he went up he'd taken a job in the, hospital we love the feeling on trust me, as the library he just gotten married, his wife was pregnant and while the, wife's pregnant she was diagnosed with, melanoma casques he decided that he, wanted to leave the body in the, monastery where he spent most of his, time get brought into our master as this, memories flashed in my mind and I was, rushing there I remembered every day are, interesting God's name student of the, harmonium my tearful eyes as I cry, seeing a dear friend struck in melanoma, cancer every single time I looked at him, my vision was blurred because it was, someone yet this gentleman was, amazing he had a beaming face all the, excruciating pain that he went through, hadn't affected us, when resolved you know headspace, remittance mine no Martin was working on, them unless this stuff works his wife I, didn't but - baby girl we brought the, baby girl - right next to her it was the, last time she would see him it was the, last time his wife would ever be with, her ladies and gentlemen as I walk to, the room my guru rather not Swami the, author of the popular book - Jenny no, was right next to him giving him proof I, was astounded inside the little room, there were so many people I was standing, right next to him with my guru Swami I, would say about 450 members of her, community, I want to either chanting the names of, God what I saw here was a man wouldn't, have a Lamborghini what I saw here was, support or a severe wish people people, who were there to financially support, people who are then natively supported, people who were there to spiritually, supported people who went to emotionally, supportive I was amazed and the time to, support this manager in happening when, you are born people love you and when, you die people in between yoga match, and this method managed to evil he, invested so much in relationships with, his people that the news and I need, people had come to them, ladies and gentleman yes it is important, for us to have support wealth doesn't, just mean money wealth means money plus, people and support one gentleman said, the boobage the difference between, complete and finished he said if you, find the right partner you complete so, you find the long earlier finish put it, find the icon catching you the homeowner, the openness the definitely need friends, with that really need professional, therapists we definitely need people who, get support us and then when I say if, you want to talk truly how rich you are, drop a tear and see how many hands come, forth to wipe a tear that's how much you, actually are the most important work, ever if you had to think of one word, that's most important to you that sums, you Apple so it would be like a little, beacon pay believe nation if you want to, know what the most important one word is, for Tony Robbins Gary Vaynerchuk Oprah, Winfrey will.i.am and Howard Schultz I, have a very special secret video for you, check the description for details, [Music]
Now ERC20 Tokens can be mined, looking for Angels and seeds,Ask HN: LinkedIn suggesting I connect with my infertility doctorLooks like they mined my Gmail account and got the e-mail.
From a damage control perspective (obviously I want this info known to nobody but me and my healthcare provider), what can/should I do?
Are LinkedIn's affiliates looking at this data?
Who are they sharing it with?
I'm hoping to publicize this enough that someone at LinkedIn takes notice..
,Launch HN: Heimdal (YC S21) – Carbon neutral cementHi HN, I’m Marcus, I’m the co-founder of Heimdal together with Erik (https://www.heimdalccu.com/). We remove atmospheric carbon dioxide and trap it in materials that are used to make cement. More CO2 is trapped in our process than is re-emitted in cement production.
Concrete is responsible for 8% of global CO2 emissions. Cement is usually made from mined limestone, which is one of the largest natural stores of carbon dioxide. Using that to make cement is a bit like burning oil. The world is addicted to concrete, so this problem is not going away. We make synthetic limestone using atmospheric CO2, such that when it is used to make cement, the process is carbon neutral.
We were both master's students in engineering at Oxford University in the UK. I decided to write my dissertation on direct air capture of CO2. While looking through existing solutions it struck me that none were sufficient. They all operated a circular process that left them with gaseous CO2 that needed to be stored somewhere. A circular process is one that uses a sorbent to trap atmospheric CO2 but then re-releases the trapped CO2 as a pure gas stream to regenerate the sorbent for re-use. We don't have enough high-quality cheap stores of CO2 to justify such an approach. Storage must be permanent and safe. We realized that by taking a linear approach, we both make the process of capturing CO2 profitable and avoid the problem of where to store the CO2. We make sorbents for trapping CO2 in the form of mineral carbonates, these compounds are inert and trap CO2 for millions of years. They can also be commercialized as raw materials for making building materials including glass and concrete. In one step we solve three key problems of carbon capture: 1. How to trap CO2 energy efficiently 2. How to store the CO2 3. How to make money while doing all this.
Specifically, we use renewable electricity to extract dissolved oceanic CO2 as mineral carbonates of calcium and magnesium by contacting seawater with our proprietary alkaline sorbent. These mineral carbonates are important ingredients in cement as well as other building materials. The undersaturated ocean then re-absorbs an amount of atmospheric CO2 equivalent to the amount we removed when reacting with our sorbent. Effectively, the world’s oceans become our air contactor.
There are other companies addressing emissions from concrete production, but they don’t address the unavoidable process emission from the raw materials used in concrete. Start-ups in this space have so far focused on curing concrete with CO2 at the end of the production process. These are great solutions that can create low-carbon cement, however they’ll never get to carbon neutral cement that the world needs. The 70% of emissions from production are not being tackled by anyone on the market today. Until now concrete producers have favoured capturing emissions at the point where they’re released as their “2050-solution”, ie. in the distant future. Point source carbon capture can expensively capture 80-90% of emissions. This solution has the same problem as circular DAC solutions where a method of permanent CO2 storage is needed. There is a trial $3B (!) project in Norway to pump CO2 into empty gas fields at a cost of ~$1000/tCO2. This is expensive and complicated engineering. On the other hand, all we need is renewable electricity and seawater.
We make money from selling synthetic limestone to cement producers and commercializing parallel byproducts including green hydrogen and desalinated water. We also generate carbon credits from our process. We are currently negotiating with concrete producers to decarbonize their limestone supply. Response has so far been very positive with multiple LOIs signed with producers across Europe. We are also working with a construction company to build the world’s first carbon neutral houses this decade. We are currently building a demo plant just outside Oxford. It has the capacity to remove and store 1 tonne of CO2 per year. We will use this plant to make enough product that we can deliver to our commercial partners to confirm compatibility with their manufacturing set-up. Following successful testing, we will scale this up to replace all of global limestone mining; currently >2 billion tonnes of limestone per year.
We're excited to hear any thoughts, insights, questions, encouragement and concerns in the comments below! Erik and I will be monitoring the thread over the course of today to answer any questions. Also feel free to reach out to me by email at Marcus.lima@heimdalccu.com..
,Ask HN: P2P Databases?I had an idea for a project that would be best served by publishing a database that all the clients would sync locally and query against directly.
I've looked around a bit and I've found BigchainDB, however it's a quite heavy load. I want to update the authoritative database and have it generate deltas that are synced to the clients via a p2p like network, rather then having anything 'mined'.
Is anyone aware of anything existing that would be of use?.
,Ask HN: Declining quality of Google search resultsRecently, I have noticed spammy / mined content sites are appearing in search results more often on Google (for any topic). Some examples are searching for programming questions / answers - usually SO is ranked near the top, lately sites have been mirroring SO content and are getting mixed in near the top. Next time I see the URL I will write it down. This has also happened to me while searching for open source packages; I found some spammy looking sites farming Github repo metadata / npm index metadata and those were near top results.
Has anyone else had an issue with this?.
,The rise of alternative cryptocurrenciesLitecoin is becoming a very strong contender to Bitcoin [1]. It will soon be on Mtgox, according to their press reports. Feathercoin has also picked up steam, and it's interesting because it's brand new and already popular. Namecoin, which has been around since 2011, is still a strong contender with long term potential and value. The main difference between Litecoin and Bitcoin is the hashing algorithm used. Litecoin also has faster transaction confirmation times, since blocks are mined at a 4x rate. In my best opinion, Litecoin is better technology than Bitcoin.
I would have written a lot more detail, but I can't trust people on HN to upvote my post, and it would be a wasted effort. Just listening to myself gets old quickly...
Anyways it is a worthwhile thing to look into these before the mainstream gets to them. There are two main exchanges to trade alternative cryptocurrencies, here [2] and here [3]. Also there is a forum where they are discussed and you can monitor the hype [4].
[1] Litecoin is now accepted for donations on The Pirate Bay, the number one torrent site
[2] btc-e.com
[3] vircurex.com
[4] bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0.
,Ask HN: Startup failed in Vancouver, move to SF to work? Pay Bitcoin for Rent?TLDR: I had 2.5 years of failed startup experience in Vancouver. Recently my cofounder found a job, so now I'm thinking about moving to the valley to join a startup with people I like. Any tips on how I should plan the move? I don't have much savings but I mined some bitcoins, so is there any place that accepts rent with bitcoins?
Long version: It's been almost 2.5 years since I graduated from UBC here in Vancouver (EE + CS). I didn't look for a job, instead I decided to be an entrepreneur and build a startup.
I found a really good co-founder(also technical) at the startup weekend in Nov 2011. We then worked together full time from home for almost 2 years coding up different startup ideas. We tried many different ideas, from new aggregator to market place to loyalty programs... but none of them could gain any traction (We are both full-stack developers).
It is impossible to raise money without traction here in Vanouver. Being bootstrapped and living at home made us less patient. We couldn't focus long enough because we had no income for so long. Eventually in Sept this year, my cofounder have came to an end of his runway and had to look for a full time job (which he found easily with all the development experience we gained together).
Now I am moving to the valley to join a startup, so I can learn from more successful entrepreneurs. I can also save up a bit since valley's salary starts at $100k whereas Vancouver starts at $60k. I would like to go network first as I don't want just any job, I want to join a team with a good cultural fit. Living in the valley is expensive so the sooner I find a job, the less savings I need to cut into. I do have some bitcoins from some casual mining so maybe I can pay rent with bitcoins while networking and job hunting? Any tips and advice on how I can plan my move?.
,0xBitcoin: Bitcoin has been ported onto an Ethereum smart contract. PoW mining0xBitcoin
Decentralized Ethereum Payments
http://0xbitcoin.org
Symbol:
0xBTC
Bitcoin was ported onto Ethereum as 0xBTC on Feb-06-2018 04:03:46 AM +UTC. It is the first PoW-mineable erc-20 token.
It has the same halvings, difficulty, eras, and total coin cap of Bitcoin, but with the speed and versatility of an ERC20 token on Ethereum.
The purpose is to provide a tool that is the first truly Proof of Work mined token on Ethereum.
This tool is also the first decentralized payment mechanism on Ethereum besides Ether itself. This is important because Ether is not designed to be a currency or to be a base pair.
It is designed to be the lifeblood for the Ethereum Network.
Ether is only a 'means to an end' for that purpose and would not exist if the Ethereum network could be secured without it.
Therefore it is important that the community looks to shift payments to a token that is 1) specifically designed for the purpose of payments and that 2) interacts with all standardized token services unlike Ether.
Attributes:
- No premine
- No ICO
- Mine for free with a CPU/GPU in a pool or solo
- Decentralized community and ownership (Operated as a DAO)
- There is no central entity controlling or operating this
- Mine and transfer exactly like bitcoin, but 10x faster and 100x cheaper
- Interfaces with smart contracts for storing and transferring value, unlike Ether. (Ether is not intended to be used for payments and is not a token.)
Related Websites:
- BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3039182.msg31301369#msg31301369
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/0xbitcoin/
- Discord (Support and Chat) : https://discord.gg/JGEqqmS
- GitHub Contract: https://github.com/0xbitcoin
- GitHub Miner: https://github.com/0xbitcoin/0xbitcoin-miner
- Contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0xb6ed7644c69416d67b522e20bc294a9a9b405b31
- pool: tokenminingpool.com (600 miners).
,Ask HN: How is coinbase allowed to have atrocious support?To give some context: I mined bitcoin in the Mt. Gox days before it went under. Forgot about BTC for a while, and then bought bitcoin on coinbase about 4 months ago. I had registered my account a few years ago, and had been already been fully verified.
When suddenly crypto started dominating the news, coinbase started having many issues. I chocked it all up to fast growing pains. Suddenly they wouldn't let me deposit it a little bit more money because it couldn't verify me. They seemed happy to take my money a few months ago and give me full verification but now they wouldn't let me do it. Their verification page is also completely broken. (Auto forwards after an error and error messages are not helpful) To get around this, I wired the money in. Once the money came in, I was still unable to buy BTC because I' was not verified.
Throughout this process I've been emailing them and I haven't gotten one email back. How is this possible? If you look at the coinbase subreddit [1] you can tell I'm not alone. Coinbase has about ~8k of my money. I even tried deleting my verification and re verifying, but now my USD wallet just disappeared. I'm starting to get feeling of deja vu from the Mt. Gox days.
They also seem to have over 100M in total funding [2]. One would assume they would prioritize resolving customer issues but it seems like they just don't care. If you email them you get an automatic response saying that they're busy. Aren't there laws they are supposed to follow regarding customer support when they handle money? i.e. respond to questions, or at the minimum respond to requests to release my money. I'm a little lost and worried. What should I be doing?
Thank You,
[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/
[2] https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/coinbase#/entity.
,Apply HN: AccoSearch – AI-Based O2O Search EngineAccoSearch is an O2O search engine that helps you find the best place to buy things you want. It is similar to Yelp. But instead of asking you to search business names and categories, AccoSearch allows you to directly search for the product you are looking for. For instance, by typing "leather jacket", AccoSearch will show you a list of leather jackets being sold in all stores around you. If you see one that you may like and would love to pay a nearby store a visit, we give you an address and navigation; if you want to order online, we give you a purchase link; if you want to see others' opinion about this product, we give you a list of reviews consolidated from various sources.
Our data are mined by our AI system, which automatically extracts product data from webpages using computer vision technologies. Almost all retailers (big and small, online and offline) post their product data on the Internet (their own websites, social media pages, and third-party sales platforms). But these data are scattered around and hard to find using traditional search engines if one does not know the exact name of a retail business.
We are in closed beta. Feel free to give us a try at: http://accosysltd.com.
,What would you do?I have been tinkering with the API of a pretty popular web service and I discovered that the email address of every user is easily mined from the site. The issue I have is that they say that they do not disclose any personally identifying information but by combining different API calls you can trigger a disclosure of user email addresses. It looks intentional as well.<p>I am in the process of writing code that will allow anyone to harvest the email addresses but I do not want to make it public. Is the public disclosure of email addresses a problem or just something that I am worrying about for no reason? I feel like businesses should be more careful about how they treat customers and how they treat customer data..
,Revolutionary Social Media DappHi! We have created Kolor, the first social media dapp.
Check it out here: https://kolor.social/
Use MetaMask and Ropsten testnet to log in.
What is it?
Kolor is a decentralized social platform based on blockchain. The purpose of Kolor is to create a platform that enables creators to make their content permanent and get deserved appreciation for it. Users log in with their crypto wallets, so they can remain anonymous if that's what they desire. They are also just one click away from tipping their favorite creators. The core idea of Kolor is that all content is free of ads available to everyone. If you like a particular creator, then you're welcome to appreciate their posts with ETH or (soon) any ERC-20 tokens (yes, you will be able to use Shiba Inu coin!).
What do I get from it?
On Kolor, a creator will have to think twice about posting content which serves no value because of gas fees (it costs money to upload a post). That way as a user you can expect only high quality content on the platform.
How do creators get rewarded?
On Kolor there's no like button. The way you appreciate artists is by transferring them your ETH and (soon) all ERC-20 tokens such as DAI, SHIB or anything you like! In further stages of development Kolor Creators will also be rewarded in Kolor Token.
How does it work?
When you upload posts to Kolor, they are sent to the blockchain. Right now we're using Ropsten testnet just to gather user feedback, in the later stages of development we are planning to integrate multiple chains. The post is sent to mempool (just like a normal transaction would) and after the next block is mined it is ready to be displayed on Kolor.
What network is it on?
The app is currently deployed on Ropsten testnet.
How do I interact with the dapp?
To interact with Kolor you need some testnet ethers. You can get some for free here: https://faucet.dimensions.network/ or here: https://faucet.ropsten.be/ and then have fun with them on https://kolor.social/
How do I log into the dapp?
To log into Kolor you need MetaMask wallet browser extension (https://metamask.io/)
Thanks for getting familiar with Kolor!
We're looking forward to getting feedback from you..
,Ask HN: I've spent the better part of a year writing a market making crypto botAnd now I am essentially out of funds to get it running with which is extremely frustrating to say the least.
Basically when I started working on it a year ago, I had significant personal wealth in the form of various crypto currencies I had mined around 2010/2011.
I was dabbling around with perpetual contract trading on bitmex and ultimately losing my shirt due to human emotion.
I kept seeing profitable exit points regularly but held onto them longer than I should have for example.
Fool me once...
So I got to work on an algorithmic trading bot...
Re-wrote it what seems like 50 times so far over the past year...
And I am finally ready to let it loose on some live markets! Which is amazing! I am extremely happy with my work!
It's traded over $1m USD worth of contracts on the testnet bitmex platform over the past 24 hours with no errors and no liquidations and has the ability to absorb an extremely large market movement in an extremely short period of time without liquidating.
The only problem is that it needs about $10,000 or 1 BTC to really do it's best work... and I don't have that available to me anymore.
I have about $4,000 worth of crypto left in stable coins, and I could probably sell my car for about $3000 but I need it to get around.
I could ask my friends who actually have a few BTC left kicking around but I've always been told it's never wise to mix money and friendship.
There are platforms out there that allow you to sell "alphas"... essentially working algorithms... to richer buyers who can afford to use them... but I don't trust those platforms not to steal my code and pay me nothing for it.
What would you do in this situation?
Thanks for reading.
I am off to yoga class now to meditate on this... I will definitely respond when I get in!.
,Ruby Research Team. Any one know more about it?'After mining the complete rubygems.org repository we performed some network analysis and visualized the complete Ruby Ecosystem by looking at the relationships between developers and gems. We then performed cluster analysis to see how the gems and developers are clustered throughout the ecosystem. Clusters are defined as groups of nodes (e.g gems, developers) with a high density of links (i.e. edges) within the groups and loose density between them'
A good way would be to start off by providing some preliminary information and data that you mined and the departmental affiliation from the University. It seems and sounds sounds a little odd..
,Get your next hire on Craigslist, has best ROII thought you would be interested in the stats for a recent Marketing Manager position that I posted on LinkedIn, Craigslist & Facebook.
36 people applied,
15 via Linkedin
12 via Craigslist
4 via Indeed.com (which must have mined my posting elsewhere)
3 via Other
2 via Facebook (I posted in the DC Tech startup community)
Each of the first 4 channels produced 2 candidates worth meeting face to face.
The winner came from Craigslist. This surprised me, as before, I had had success with Craigslist for less high profile postings, but intuitively, the high touch, social-network based approach of LinkedIn looked like it would perform better.
I'd be interested in hearing other startup experiences when it comes to recruiting..
,Ask HN: Will Bitcoin miners run on DCPU-16 in year 281474976712644 AD?According to the official site 0x10c.com should have:
* Advanced economy system.
* Mining, trading, and looting.
I wonder how real bitcoin economy could be integrated with the possible gameplay.
For example: imagine portion of game revenue converted to bitcoins and to be divided into small pieces and stored in many real bitcoin addresses. Say 1BTC per address. Mining could then reveal private keys to loot! This way Notch's universe would contain 'real digital gold' to be mined and this would possibly give real bitcoins to hands of zillions.
Have you ever seen any interesting bitcoin integration into existing game (beyond simple Poker-style BTC/cash conversion)?.
,Call for Compute Resources: Mining Integer Sequence Programs with LODAThe LODA project is looking for compute resources to extend their distributed mining. The goal of the project is to generate assembly programs that calculate integer sequences from the OEIS (On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences).
The miner is a command-line tool available for Ubuntu, macOS and Windows. There is a Grafana dashboard showing the current results of all miners. If you run a miner, you can enter your name to be included in mined programs.
Project website with links to Mining Dashboard, Installation and more:
https://loda-lang.org/.
,Ask HN: Best Cryptocurrency with (More of) a PurposeI've been looking at cryptocurrencies that add (more) value to society through their proof of work/stake mechanisms.
Currently I found FoldingCoin[0] and CureCoin[1], but I cant seem to work out what the difference between the two is.
Is one of these particularly better?
Are there other likeminded currencies that are easily mined?
There's also SolarCoin[2], however it requires installing solar panels to mine.
[0] https://foldingcoin.net/
[1] https://curecoin.net/
[2] https://solarcoin.org/.
Comments
Post a Comment