95 logo freelancers
logo freelancers
Oct 08, 2022 · FreelanceLogoDesign was built to make the small business logo design process … 0
Top Freelance Website - Blog - BulbandKey 1
Oct 23, 2011 · Hire the best Logo designers Check out Logo designers with the skills you need … 2
Freelancer launches version 2.0 of their Android app - Ausdroid 3
√画像をダウンロード freelancing logo png 974761-Freelance logo png 4
Freelancer Logo Embroidery Design | Emblanka.com 5
freelancers logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 6
Freelance logo design created with instant logo maker - InstantLogoDesign.com 7
Index [isuruconcept.com] 8
Freelance Logo | Typography, Freelance logo, Home decor decals 9
Empleos Freelance: Freelancer | Me Banearon de Adsense 10
Freelancer com – Mejorar la comunicación 11
Freelancer.com – Logos Download 12
Freelancer.com - Logo Redesign! by Muhammed Maaz on Dribbble 13
freelancers logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 14
FREELANCE • Thirtylogos by Johan Hazenbroek on Dribbble 15
10 Sites for Finding Freelance Design Work 16
Freelance - 1 Hour Logos - Thirty Logos Challenge Day 20 by Sean Campbell on Dribbble 17
Freelance - Thirty Logos Challenge Day 20 by Nicole Scarfe on Dribbble 18
Freelance | Day 20 by Ian Cox on Dribbble 19
Freelance logo by Slobodan Kovacevic on Dribbble 20
Freelance Logo Design, Web Design & Graphic Design | DesignCrowd | Logo design, Freelance logo 21
freelancers logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 22
Freelancer Work Inside Logo, image, download logo | LogoWiki.net 23
Freelancer.com brand & UX design - Adham Dannaway 24
Freelancer Logo (submission) | This concept was designed to … | Flickr 25
ARE YOU A DESIGNER SEARCHING FOR YOUR NEXT PROJECT? - Logos and Simplicity 26
Freelancer, logo Free Icon of Vector Logo 27
Articles - freelance.com 28
Freelance | Thirty Logos Day 20 by Patrick Von Spreckelsen on Dribbble 29
Freelance Logo by Kevin McElgunn on Dribbble 30
Logo – Freelancer 31
Freelancers | Anthem Wiki | Fandom 32
Project FREELANCER | Halo Fanon | Fandom 33
Freelance sites - SEO Tools Guru 34
I paid 5 designers to design the same logo., Let's see what they did., Okay, so Fiverr have come to me and asked if I would take part in the Fiverr challenge, which is where I basically have a $1000 to spend on Fiverr., I get to choose different
designers and basically, get them to design a logo., So I thought it would be really
fun and interesting and, insightful to see what would
happen if I was to get 5, designers from different price
points, all the way from $40 to, something like $500 and see the differences between the same logo brief that I give to them., Now be warned., This brief is very short, and
it was intentionally short, to leave it kind of vague so they can have a bit more creative expression in their work., So Mindscape, a guided
meditation app primarily with, additional zen music features
calming sounds to help you focus., And gentle wake up alarm. This is a fake app, by the way., But there are similar ones
online., I'd like you to create a logo
for the above company, Mindscape., It's an app so the logo would
need to be appropriate for an app icon., So that's a big one., The logo would also have to
work while outside of the App Store., As the idea would be to use it as the main on a website for Mindscape., So basically, I've told the
design is that this logo is, about creating an app, but it's
also a website that will work standalone on as well., So the logo has to work really
well in the app for the App Store, and really well online., So it have to have basically a
type of graphic element to it as well, For it to work online and for it to be easily distinguished and branded., This is my thought process
going into it., Marioland let's have a look at your work., So Marioland sent all these., So we're going to look through
a couple of them., We're going to first look
through this one here., So this is Mindscape., His first sort of look and there wasn't much of an explanation with this., I made a few options, For you to look at. Most of the
ideas play on M or M S, with relaxing of zen elements., I can definitely see how the M is in there with the mountains, which is cleverly done., And it is very Zen., But I think, in my opinion,
it's a bit too cliche for the market, That we're going with because you haven't looked at the app. Aside to it, But yes, the logo does work,
and it is really pretty and very Zen., The second version that he gave
was this one here, which is, this really kind of like
futuristic look., And I kinda like this one,
because it is, You can see the M in there as well., It's a bit more modern if it, with the brief ever so slightly more, Another one from Marioland. Let's have a look., He's given us a lot of different concepts here, Actually, which is very nice to
see all these different ideas., And it's a M and an S all together, creating this sort of, human that is meditating
cross-legged, which I really think, I really like that one., I think it's very clever, geometric as well., I think you could have like, cleaned up some of the lines here, when you doing it, maybe use the pen tool and just make it, so it's just ever so slightly more precise., But the idea was there, and the actual typefaces worked quite well with it., I think you could have maybe
gone in a different direction with the typeface., But the icon, the logo itself,
looks pretty good., I ended up choosing though. This version here, but I asked him, in the actual response, I said
this, thanks for the concept, Concept 2 would work the best for the app icon., I would love to see what you can do without the birds so we can, get rid of any details that would be visible inside the small app icon, And I said, increase the tracking in the logotype as well., I physically told him what to do., I told Mario what to do with
this., And this is what he came up
with., So it looks miles better icon., Now the only problem with this logotype here is that, The tracking is being tracked so much that kerned anymore., So you have my go ahead and kern it a bit., So it's a bit more together., You can see the C and the A are just way too far apart there., But that icon there for $40. $40 is what Mario charge for this., which is insane, $40, You get what you give in., You know, it's amazing., You're all these different ideas and concept., Okay, so number 2 will go for
this guy called Kfalldesigns., And this one cost me $70., So this is a $70 logo design and it came up with concepts as well., So I gave him the same exact
brief answered the questions, that they wanted., And here is the first look at
the logo concept., So we've got it here., We got Mindscape in this., Again, very cliche., Again, very cliche look of these leafs that you use with someone you know,, literally meditating in the middle of it, which isn't a bad thing., It's just very cliche, and it
might not fit well in an icon., Well, scroll down, Some of these are very similar
to this., This is like a music note in it., I'm not too sure why there's a
music note in that., But there you go, and you sort
of stayed within the bounds of
these sort of leafs., But the one that caught my
attention was this one down here., Because it was in an app icon, and I could see it worked., But the leafs are sort of sticking outside of it,, which doesn't work within the bounds of app icon., So I asked for to choose that app icon and to go ahead, and change a few things about
it with the depth and the colors., And this is what she did., She created a more flat look because there's too much going on, in the middle of the first one., And there you go, she's done it., But the problem there is that
it just looks, She just got rid of all of the
lines, which is not what I was trying to explain., For $70 it matches the brief really., Wow, the colors are teal, which
aren't boring., They're very calm and nice. They breathe an ocean of freshness to you, when you look at it., So I like the typography as well., It works., So that was Kfalldesigns at $70., The next one is A6designs at
$135, You know, it doesn't sound like
much., So I wasn't expecting a lot., But then I got this., I first open up a PDF with this
shown to me, which is obviously the logo, which looks really cool., And I'm like, wow, there's a mind and M and then S and therefore Mindscape., And there's a landscape was
someone sat on it, which shows me instantly, that this guy's instantly grabbed the attention, of what we're talking about., So he's grabbing me with the idea that I gave to him, which is good., He's presenting it. Then not
only does he just present the work, just like give me the logo., He actually shows me what he
did., And it shows this is the mark
construction and we see, the meditation plus the M., And he's highlighting it for us,
as you can see here the M plus, the three-piece zen, which is
that those rocks I was talking about create this., But not only that, he shows the
grid setup as well, which is huge., It shows you how we designed it, and it gives you a bit more appreciation to the process., And then he's also done it in
negative shapes, and, He's gone ahead and basically giving me the actual typeface that, we should be using for it as well by just putting it there., Even here, he's showing us that changing the original type, lining the height of the letters applied visual kerning, Kern thing the end points in
order to create a visual balance, when using combination with the mark, So not only did he create the
map, he actually modified a logotypes., He basically created a custom
logo type to fit with the mark, to make it work correctly., And this is what we got. For
$135 that is awesome but, it doesn't stop there., He goes ahead and gives me this, which is the app icon., It shows that it works with in
there with the grids., And it's also got the different
sizing to prove that it works, in different app stores and apps and fav cons., Then it gives from promotional
posters here as well., He also shows some t-shirt
designs. Like I'm actually blown away, $135 this is insane., So that was A6design for $135. They're only, getting better and better from
now., So the next one is from Logo Business at $295. So you can see here, on his first look., He gives me this here, and this
shows me what he's been doing., And it's in low quality, mind
you, because obviously, You don't need to be in high quality., But I did give some feedback to this. Because this is the logo here., As you can see, it looks nice., I like the way that he's gone
in a different approach, which is to do with more of like a medallion look., And he went really focused into
the idea of an app icon., But not only that, it shows the
working here on the side as well, creating symmetry and balance, which he's really gone on the zen part of this., Now I like this. But said to him,
I really like the form, The colors seem to be slightly on the feminine side, maybe, A change from baby blue to some more bit less desaturated., And in the end, we got this one
here., So we got these different color
combinations here with, the little yellow pips, which is
very clever to do, because, It gives you that idea of the brand., It gives you something to
market as the brand., Make it logotype something that works standalone., And we've got these different
color combinations., So when I asked him if he could change the color of it, Because I kind of like the logo, it's really good., He changed it. You know and I like it., I think the only thing I don't
like is the amount of detail inside it., If you have more details on the
logo, especially something like this, it doesn't work as well as something as reducing it down., But at the same time, it's very
difficult to do, because, you've got to work within the app icon as well., And then here we go., Here's the final one that he
gave, because I chose my color., He's shown me in its full color
capabilities., He's also showing me down here, the one in the negative and they both work like a cham., I like them., The only gripe I would have
this is when presenting the icon, maybe bring the icon down a little bit., So it fits in the same realm as
the typography., So here's the last designer., And this is Danovega who
might I remind you has designed, everything on here from the same brief., And he costs $450 so by now I
spent like basically $1000 on the platform., So I give him the same brief
and the same everything., And this is what he comes up
with., You see this, Mindscape., He created this when I first looked it, I was like, that is crazy amount of depth inside of an app icon, which always works., If you ever look at a good app
icon that does well, It either really 2D design very well, or it's got a bit of depth to it, Something that can work in an
app which I thought this is insane., Probably a bit too sleepy., It looks too much like a sleeping app because of the color tone, As it could you try and brighten it up or make it, You know, a bit more saturated., So it doesn't look like a
sleeping app., He also created ones like this
over here, which I like as well., But it seemed a bit too zen for me., This one here kind of looks
like an aeroplane, so, I didn't want to go for it., But I did like the concept. Again all of them were really good., After I telling them that I needed, the color changed ever so slightly, He comes ahead and it gives me five different, revisions of this different
choices., And also, it changes the
typeface, which I also asked for., Again, this one's good, but it
does seem more sleepy, which isn't something that I wanted., But the app icon works really
well., It would look awesome in new
morphic design, and that it's insane., The amount of depth and detail. He is actually inverted the, shadows and everything from the other way to give it more of an illusion of awake., I think it looks more like
morning to me now., So the one thing that I'm
asking myself during this possess , is whether their logo fits? Is it appropriate?, So does it match the goals and
the brief that I've set, and, does it work in an app?, Does it fit?, Is it large enough?, Does it compete with other app icons and designs out there?, And of course, this one definitely does., So at $450 to get all of that work in just a few days, without having too much conversation, which is pretty insane., So guys, there you go., There you have it., Those are like the 5 designers who I gave the same brife, To design the same thing basically but, In different ways, all the way
from $40 to 550 in the total of me, spending $1000 to do this, which is pretty insane., If you'd like to learn a bit more about Fiverr and all of the, different designers that I featured today then click the link down below., They will be featured that link, click on it, check them out, see their work and check out Fiverr while you're at it., It's an amazing place to get
really affordable services for your business, But if you'd like to, you can
go ahead and do your own gigs, on Fiverr if you wanted to., If you're a logo designer,
someone who wants to share the, love of creating or just
gaining experience, in the design industry then Fiverr is a good place to go., So let me know what you think
in the comments below, and, I'll catch you guys in the next
video., Don't forget to like, comment
and subscribe., See you next week or the next
video., Goodbye.
Show HN: My Brand New Logo, a professional design for everyoneMy Brand New Logo is an online, automatic logo creator that provides professional designs for everyone who needs a logo:
In the past, working with a designer to design a logo was an expensive effort. My Brand New Logo solves that by automating the design process of a professional design studio. This gives you access to professional logos at a fraction of the price.
I made this web service because after years of running a design agency, I saw an increase in the need for logos, but noticed that hiring a professional designer is mostly out of reach for those that just started a new business. My experience as both designer and developer lead to the idea of creating an automatic logo machine that creates affordable, professional logos. This provides everyone with the ability to design a striking logo. My Brand New Logo is for the freelancers, the side project hustlers, the startups.
The general design quality is based on years of experience in graphic and web design. My algorithms follow design principles that I've applied in our design agency and this ensures carefully balanced and good looking logo designs. It's up to date with current trends in graphic design, like shiny gradients, contemporary fonts, geometric patterns and modern shapes. You can really go wild, and it will always look nice.
What really sets My Brand New Logo apart from other logo creators are the general design quality of the logos, special features like smart shapes and sophisticated gradient styles, and the multitude of possibilities to adjust the logos to your own taste.
Everyone can make a beautiful logo with My Brand New Logo.
https://mybrandnewlogo.com.
,Ask HN: Why don't companies hire IT freelancers directly vs. body shopping?The current state of affairs: In a lot of countries, companies don't hire freelancers directly but they go via an intermediate IT service company.
This type of companies, the so-called body shopping agencies will basically post a job add in some forums, call you to ask your rate, forward your CV by email after adding a logo,
call you to setup an interview,send a contract to sign and charge 15% to 25% for the life of the contract to the customer.
More often than not, in my view they mostly act as a parasitical intermediary with no added value after the initial contact.
Some create an internal culture where they throw a fancy party from time to time, where some manager says that ''we are not a body agency like the others, blah blah', job rotation procedures that don't exist in reality, etc.
My main question is: why don't companies hire freelancers directly? They could have the same person for a reduced margin of 15% to 25%, that offsets largelly the administrative costs.
They probably can't keep the person for 10 years because the law would say they need to hire the person as an employee. But one to 3 year contracts and then rotate would work for example?
Why do companies keep feeding this human trade industry, that does not seem to be so pervasive in other professions.
Is this changing on some countries, do companies usually work directly with freelancers?.
,Launch HN: Awesomic (YC S21) – Get design tasks done with 24-hour turnaroundHi HN, I'm Stacy from Awesomic (https://www.awesomic.io/). Awesomic is a website where you create a design task and receive a draft from a professional designer in 24 hours.
On freelance platforms, it takes up to 7-14 days to find the right designer. You negotiate, then manage, and you need to look for a new person every time a new task is needed, like branding first and then a website design for web and mobile. With Awesomic, our algorithm connects you based on availability and expertise required. Then, you never manage this person or worry about deadlines—we do it automatically and guarantee a 24h turnaround. You have all skills covered under one fixed price subscription.
While running a local online business (coding school, the first Github partner in the CIS region), we had the hard time hiring the right designer part-time. We experienced a lack of quality, style consistency and speed as freelancers changed. Roman, my co-founder, thought that being matched with the right person on subscription would be the perfect solution. We got traction in 10 days just from the idea, with no product. Our first client was YC alumni Outtalent, and the next 20 clients came from word of mouth. Our best-selling ad was a napkin left in a co-working space—it brought us People.ai as a client.
For the first 2 months, we emulated the app processes manually and turned the tasks around in 24 hours via email. Since then we’ve been gradually building software for everything that can be automated, including matching tasks, managing daily updates, files and communication.
Our matching algorithm defines the criteria of each task (like timezone, type of task, software) and finds the best-fit designer due to them. When you create a logo task, you work with the best logo/branding designer. When you do an app or landing page that requires different skills, an algorithm will match you with a great UI/UX designer. If you like the result, you will continue to work with the same person based on matching.
When you log into our app (https://app.awesomic.io/login), you can choose any popular design task brief or add a custom one. Then you describe the task, and it gets matched with the best-fit designer. In 24 hours you see the first results, and every business day a new update is guaranteed for you. So you can iterate fast on any visuals and stick to your deadlines. The expertises covered are branding, graphics, product UI/UX design and animations. You communicate with the designers directly in the app, via comments or screenshare calls. All files are stored on private DigitalOcean Spaces and are accessible over the platform, so you don’t need to go back and forth between various tools, email, etc. We operate on a subscription model, but it is flexible: startups can upgrade/downgrade or cancel their plans anytime. This helps to stay cost-effective and scale easily.
Here’s a case study on how we made a redesign for the most funded app on Kickstarter: http://awesomic.io/case-study/memory-os. Here’s one on a Norwegian fitness startup using us for 18+ months already—their app is in the top 10 most popular apps in the country: https://www.awesomic.io/case-study/entirebody.
As specialists, we’ve been reading HN for quite some time and we are really excited to share our story with you. We would love to hear back from the community! How do you manage your design tasks? What is the most painful?.
,Ask HN: How to find a good designer for a small project?We're a relatively young B2C software startup looking for a designer that helps us position/brand/style our product more professionally. We are looking for a simple branding package to align the design of our applications and marketing material (logo, typography, icon set, colors, etc.). The budget is $5k - $10k.
Should we look for freelancers instead of agencies? We think that agencies have advantages like faster turnover and multiple involved people who bring in different ideas and concepts. The downside is the higher price.
Is the project/budget too small for an agency?
Where do I look for good designers that fit our needs? Upwork, Dribble, Behance?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated!.
,Ask HN: Built a prototype for getting leads from social networksHello HN Community,
We recently built a prototype which helps get leads for businesses from social networks. By social network, we mean any places on the social sphere where people are genuinely raising enquires. Example: nowadays, a lot of Facebook groups for entrepreneurs and freelancers have grown so much. On these groups a lot of people post their queries and look for references. Example, someone might post that they need an Android Application done, a logo, content writer or even require an event agency. Being a service provider myself, I have received genuine leads from these groups. We are looking at smartly data mining these enquiries and showing these leads to the relevant business owners.
Our target audience would be SMEs and freelancers. They will be able to add the keywords associated with their business and leads associated with them will automatically appear on their Leadify dashboard. Then the business can contact them via our dashboard and try to close the deal.
We really want some support from the community in getting feedback. nHow can we improve it further? nWhat relevant data would a business owner want regarding the lead? nHow can we improve the lead generating experience of any business owner? nWhat problems does one face in normally getting leads? nHow much would a business owner be willing to pay if the product gives genuine value and helps convert 1-2 leads per month?
Here is the prototype version of the product - http://leadify.in
Looking forward to your valuable comments :)
Thank you.
Sumeet Chawla.
,Ask HN: Need any Graphic work done?I'm a part-time freelancer, looking for some small work, I'm trying to extend my knowledge in design and illustrator.
If you're looking for small design work (logo, site graphics, banners, ads, etc) please feel free to reach me.
I charge a small hourly rate, smaller than most freelancers, I provide top-quality designs, and mockups. I also accept PayPal as a payment.
I am not looking for a position in a company, just a small job that I can help pay my bills, etc.
Please feel free to contact me at: shahedkhan30 [at] gmail.com.
,Being a Freelancer Logo Designer - Its in the Small Print,Ask HN: Which service should I use to design a logo for my new startup?I have always used a single freelancer in the past, but he's no longer available. I've heard about 99 designs, so I am exploring that route ... but I was hoping the knowledgeable HN crowd had some other suggestions besides that one. Thanks in advance..
,Logo and Icon designers hi, I am currently developing a website and I am not the most talented graphic designer out there. The theme of my page is playfulness - kind of like the 2005 Charlie and chocolate factory or Katy Perry's California Girl. I have the general template set up, but want to add in Logos and Icon/Badges to make the page more alive.
Does anyone have any freelancer to recommande or is a freelancer themselves looking for work, please pm me. Thank you!.
,Ask YC: Which custom icon designers do you use for your startup?Which custom icon design company/freelancer do you use for your startup? Not logo designs but icons.
I personally like clean icons like the Fugue set (www.pinvoke.com) or the Silk icon set (www.famfamfam.com). But neither of these designers is available for freelancing projects!.
,Tell HN: Steal my ideas #2A while back I submitted a thread with ideas that I had but likely would never use. It got a decent response so I'm back with more free ideas for you to steal. Again I apologize if some of these already exist. If you've got your own, why not share them below?
Idea #1) Kickstarter in a box
It seems like every day I see a new story or blog post about X new product that was funded on Kickstarter. But what do the projects that get funded have in common? Usually they tend to have high quality videos, great photos of their prototypes, good rewards, clear and effective copy, etc.
However, the people with neat projects may not know much about video production, they aren't photographers, they may not have a website for their product, they may not be great writers, may not know marketing, etc. So the idea is to have a consulting firm that would offer a full service Kickstarter package. You'd get the creator with a great product a website, a high quality video, good donor incentives, great copy, high quality photographs, help marketing etc. In exchange you could take a % of their funding if successful, just like Kickstarter does.
Idea #2) A YC/Techstars consulting firm
The basic idea is that they'd obviously be a prior team or group of individuals that participated in YC/TS who would help hopeful applicants refine their applications, prepare pitches, interview practice, investment advice, etc.
Idea #3) Freelancer deals
The basic gist is that the site would sell the services of freelance designers, developers, writers, marketers, etc, Groupon style. Say you're a good designer but you're looking for work. You normally charge $60/hr. You could offer a special to this site to do 2 hours of work for X people for $20 instead. This would probably be enough time to make a decent logo/layout for someone. Although the designer may be doing work for far below their normal rate, their portfolio would be featured to everyone visiting the site. In addition they'd have the chance of recurring work at their normal rate from anyone who bought their deal. This also gives the buyer a chance to try someone temporarily at a minimal expense before making a bigger commitment.
Idea #4) Teach me
One on one live video music/gaming/etc lessons. Education related startups seem to be a really hot market right now so maybe some of these already exist. The basic idea is that you'd pick a niche and have a site of professionals in that niche. Say musicians for example. You'd be able to pick a guitar player that you like the style of and the site would allow you to take live streaming video lessons for $X/hr. The instructor would be able to give you immediate and instant feedback, etc. You could do this for a lot of industries I'd imagine.
Idea #5) Codecademy for investing
Many people are somewhat clueless about investing and saving for retirement. This site could help teach you on a basic khan academy level about the fundamentals of investing, guide you on the right types of investments for you based on info you provide, help you sort the different packages by various investment firms, etc..
,Ask HN: How best to collaborate with designers?Have you ever hired a freelancer to do design work? Did you have a clear idea of what you were looking for, or only a vague notion of what's good and bad?
I fall under 'yes and the latter'. I recently hired a logo designer on eLance and I feel like good communication can make the difference between a mediocre and a great final design. But I'm not super-good at articulating what I like/dislike about an iteration and feel unhelpful giving feedback like 'this logo doesn't feel right'.
So I figure some of you out there must have been in my position before, perhaps they even learned a few things from the experience. Maybe you can share some wisdom or point me to a good article on the subject? It will be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks!.
,Ask HN: How should I organize my portfolio? What should even be in it?Growing up as a Generation Y, I fell in love with computers at a very early age. Since then, I have accumulated tons and tons of work (personal and for work). These range from running PPC campaigns, social media marketing consultant for hundred-million dollar company, logos/print design, and even a game-hack that I wrote 10 years ago for SC:BW. I was an odd child.
However -- About 75% of them are just simple (but professional) websites that I have made as a freelancer over the more recent years.
1) What would you include in the public portfolio?
I feel that potential clients / employers may like to see that I try to be well-rounded and always curious to try new things. But I'm not sure how others would think about my SC:BW hack called "BagFullOfSh!t" (can't make this up, you can Google "BagFullOfSh!t ghoztcraft" if you're curious lol). Sure, it was 10 years ago when I was 12, but does it deserve a spot -- on my professional portfolio?!
2) How would you organize your portfolio?
I was thinking of putting them into categories, such as "Logo Design," "Website Development", "Social Media Marketing", etc. But a lot of them overlap with eachother. I could also organize it by client instead of project -- but I've worked with some clients more than others. I'd love to hear your input/suggestions/inspiration.
3) What can you include in your portfolio, morally and legally?
For example: I've had the wonderful opportunity to do some social marketing work for the LA Dodgers (just a small project; custom app on Facebook). However, there was a middle-man advertising agency that reached out to me. Morally, I feel that I can post this project in my portfolio, since I did do 100% of the actual work. Legally, however, could it have repercussions on me?
Thanks for bearing with me guys. I learned a lot from my last AskHN thread, and I am deeply thankful. It's hard to have thoughtful discussions like these on Reddit, and I am loving this HN community!.
,Ask HN: How to maintain interest in completing a Sideproject?Well, I have a big problem when it comes to completing things. Every time i have an awesome idea i start working on it asap and stay focused on 120% like a beast for some good time.
And always when it comes to finishing the project i loose interest. For a example, I do have a big thing i want to create. I have a complete concept since this idea exists for about three to four years now. We've got a professional logo designed which is the best one I've ever let a contractor create and every aspect of the project is perfectly planned. I already had some type of prototype but always when it comes to "finishing" it, I'll just loose the interest in completing it. Everytime I tell someone about the Idea everyone is just amazed and says it's perfect and that I really need to finish it. Now im a freelancer and don't have much time for side-projects anymore because im struggling to make enough money to survive. I often thought about maybe trying to get some funding but in germany i have no idea how to get that done.
So to get back to my main question: How do you maintain keeping intereset in finishing your side projects?.
,A Viable Career as a Freelance Logo Designer?,Freelance Logo Design Proposal and Invoice Template For Download,Indepth look at my freelance logo design process – Part 1,Logo Design Budgets – Freelance Designer or Client to Decide?,Freelance Pants Logo,.5 Bitcoin to Design Logo for Qoina | – Get Freelance work for Bitcoin
Reddit Images 51
Feedback on personal logo (freelance graphic designer in my free time, inclined towards logo design and branding) 0
[DiscordFreelancers] What do you think about my current logo design 1
Logo for my freelance business. My initials are JI. 2
⏩️I WILL DESIGN FREE FOR YOU I'm building my portfolio for freelancing, so I will design Banners | logo | yt thumbnail | e-book covers | for you free 🙂 3
WM freelancer logo test 1 4
Personal Logo Design. for Freelancing Graphic Design and Video editing. Any critizism is welcome. Thanks 5
I participated in a Freelancer Contest to design a logo for a business that helps people break personal barriers that limit their success, I didn't win, but those were my designs, they ask for an Icon and they say that should be an abbreviation D+I. What do you think? 6
Freelancer Logo Redesigned: Wing (From Their current logo - Bird) + Letter F (As F is for Freelancer). 7
How can I become a freelance logo designer?, How can I become a freelance logo designer?, How to hire a freelance logo designer?, How to hire a freelance logo designer?, How much does it cost to hire a logo designer?, How much does it cost to hire a logo designer?, How to create a logo?, How to create a logo? , How can I become a freelance logo designer?, How can I become a freelance logo designer?, How to hire a freelance logo designer?, How to hire a freelance logo designer?, How much does it cost to hire a logo designer?, How much does it cost to hire a logo designer?, How to create a logo?, How to create a logo?
Comments
Post a Comment