88 logo for stock market



logo for stock market



stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021

stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 0



stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021

stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 1



Stock Market Day Trader Investor Sticker by topstoxx | Redbubble

Stock Market Day Trader Investor Sticker by topstoxx | Redbubble 2



stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021

stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 3



Black – The Stock Market Logo – JPEG – Shawano Stock Market

Black – The Stock Market Logo – JPEG – Shawano Stock Market 4



Bull Market - Share market or Stock market Logo Template

Bull Market - Share market or Stock market Logo Template 5



Stock market bull symbol Royalty Free Vector Image

We're not just talking about squares, circles and triangles here, but the geometric patterns that make up your Stock market logo. Sharp corners and straight lines are aligned with discipline and … 6



stock market, business vector logo design template. money, banking or bull and bear icon. flat

stock market, business vector logo design template. money, banking or bull and bear icon. flat 7



Stock Market Icon. Trendy Stock Market Logo Concept On White Background From Business And

Stock Market Icon. Trendy Stock Market Logo Concept On White Background From Business And 8



Help stock market business logo icon design Vector Image

Search from thousands of royalty-free Stock Market Logo stock images and video for your next project. Download royalty-free stock photos, vectors, HD footage and more on Adobe Stock. 9



stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021

What makes a good stock logo? A great logo shows the world what you stand for, makes people remember your brand, and helps potential customers understand if your product is right for … 10



Stock Market #logo | Stock market, Stock exchange market, Stock market logo

How To Create A Stock Logo 1. Choose Your Stock Logo Template. Browse our selection of professionally designed logo templates to get started. 2. Edit Your Stock Logo Design . … 11



Stocks Market Designed by MaherSh | BrandCrowd

Stocks Market Designed by MaherSh | BrandCrowd 12



Stock Market Logo & Business Card - The Design Love

Stock Market Logo & Business Card - The Design Love 13



Stock Exchange Stock Market Logo Png

Stock Exchange Stock Market Logo Png 14



Rising Stock Market Logo | BrandCrowd Logo Maker

Rising Stock Market Logo | BrandCrowd Logo Maker 15



Stock Market Logo & Business Card - The Design Love

Stock Market Logo & Business Card - The Design Love 16



Stock Market Logo Design : Financial Stock Exchange Market Charts Logo Design

Stock Market Logo Design : Financial Stock Exchange Market Charts Logo Design 17



Stock Market Letter A Logo | BrandCrowd Logo Maker

Stock Market Letter A Logo | BrandCrowd Logo Maker 18



Stair stock market business logo icon design Vector Image

Stair stock market business logo icon design Vector Image 19



Stock Market logo by Ark-Design | GraphicRiver

Stock Market logo by Ark-Design | GraphicRiver 20



Stock Market Logo - stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on - Karet Busa

Stock Market Logo - stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on - Karet Busa 21



Vector logo market — Stock Vector © artbutenkov #134368232

Vector logo market — Stock Vector © artbutenkov #134368232 22



stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021

stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 23



Collection of HQ Stock Market PNG. | PlusPNG

Collection of HQ Stock Market PNG. | PlusPNG 24



stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021

stock market logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 25



Vector logo market — Stock Vector © artbutenkov #134372742

Vector logo market — Stock Vector © artbutenkov #134372742 26



Stock Exchange Stock Market Logo Png

Stock Exchange Stock Market Logo Png 27



stock-market-logo – Stock Market IPO

stock-market-logo – Stock Market IPO 28



Stock Market Logo - After Effects Templates | Motion Array

Stock Market Logo - After Effects Templates | Motion Array 29



Stats Report Stock Market Business Icon Logo Stock Vector - Illustration of growth, geometric

Stats Report Stock Market Business Icon Logo Stock Vector - Illustration of growth, geometric 30



Download Free Stock Market Hd ICON favicon | FreePNGImg

Download Free Stock Market Hd ICON favicon | FreePNGImg 31



kissclipart-share-market-logo-clipart-stock-market-investment-0f68221e22f5b45c – UI

kissclipart-share-market-logo-clipart-stock-market-investment-0f68221e22f5b45c – UI 32



This logo was created for a stock market news site. What initially looks like a simple bull icon

This logo was created for a stock market news site. What initially looks like a simple bull icon 33



Stock Market Logo - Welcome to the longest bull market in Wall Street history - Unique stock

Stock Market Logo - Welcome to the longest bull market in Wall Street history - Unique stock 34



[Music], [Applause], [Music], [Music], [Music], foreign, [Music], here we go, [Music], [Music], so, [Music], so, [Music], so, [Music], so, [Music], [Music], invincible, [Music], bye, [Music], [Music], you, [Music], [Music], [Music], uh, [Music], [Music], uh, [Music], foreign, [Music], hey, [Music], things, [Music], [Music], uh, [Music], oh, [Music], oh, [Music], so, [Music], [Music], foreign, [Music], wait, [Music], so, so, [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Music], huh, [Music], you


Ask HN: What do you think of dropshipping?Dropshippping [1] is hugely popular and has flooded online marketplaces. For example, Amazon and eBay are filled with dropshipped listings. Even Etsy ("handmade, craft, vintage") is swamped with dropshipped products.

Many product categories are now dominated by dropshipped products. We've all seen the same product photos listed under different "brands" by diffrent sellers with different prices - essentially the same product. Trudging through page after page of dropshipped products can be a chore.

I don't begrudge anyone running a dropshipping business, but at the same time it does feel that many dropshipping sellers do not really care for the quality of the product they sell. If there is any product differentiation it rarely goes beyond sticking a logo on the product.

Is the picture of dropshipping above a fair one?

What are you thoughts on dropshipping as a customer? What are your thoughts if you are a dropshipper?

[1] Shopify explanation of dropshipping: Dropshipping is an order fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, the seller purchases inventory as needed from a third party—usually a wholesaler or manufacturer—to fulfill orders..
,Hacking Amazon Algo in LatamNo code or images, just good ol' text.

There are 4 steps to hacking Amazon's algorithm and I'll summarize them here.

Step 1: finding products that can lead their categories.

There are two tools to do this, either JungleScout or Helium10, I personally like H10 better (both are paid for).

Look up a particular subcategory (e.g. bed sheets) and download the Excel containing the sellers and the sales amounts for the last 30 days.

The key to identifying good products and categories is: price point above US $20, last 30 days revenue for top 3 players above US $10,000, local rather than global players, big sales difference between top players and bottom players

When you identify products that have a good ticket size and few, local competitors, add up what the sum of all product sales is worth and you get your total addressable market. Quantify the % for the player #3 (best case), #10 (base case) and #25 (worst case). Do this exercise for 25 products and select the 3 you deem best.

Step 2: sourcing.

Easiest way to source is from Alibaba, otherwise try to find local suppliers (can be trickier). Always ask for samples!

Make sure you have a brand name and register it with the local authorities. For some products you'll need a certificate. This takes time.

Create a logo. Send that logo to the suppliers.

Send production order for the amount of units the base case says you could sell. Bring 20% of units by plane, 80% by sea. Make sure you comply with the accounting and import laws (you'll need an agente aduanal to help and make the payment for you)

In the production meantime prepare the images and set up marketplace accounts (Amazon + MELI).

Look up keywords to use on JungleScout.

Have everything set up.

Receive the goods in a warehouse until you get access to FBA.

Step 3: Sell (the hack!)

Assign a 50% ACOS at first to get high inorganic ranking, costly but worth it

Ask friends & family to buy your product and rate it with 5 stars (not all reviews are shown by Amazon).. you can use coupon codes for this

Price high initially and set a 25% discount for the first 20 units

First weeks will be painful, but after the first 10 reviews on your product you will begin to see some traction, make sure 100% of deliveries are on time

Check your ranking vs competitors and measure your organic ranking (non-paid Ads)

The point of this game is to spend excessive money on Advertising so you rank higher inorganically to then rank higher organically.

Once you rank on page one organically you can lower ACOS to 40%, and once you are among top 20 to 30% and then to 20%, until you reach 15%, that's what you should have once you stabilize.

Step 4: Next order

When you in fact see your sales adding up you need to order another batch. Be aggressive. Order enough inventory to be #3 in your category the next 6 months. Running out of stock screws your ranking.

The more you order the lower your COGS

Track your organic ranking everytime

Step 5: Win profitably

After a few months of doing this your P&L should be EBITDA positive. 15% Ad spend, 30-40% COGS, 25% FBA + Amazon fee, 20-30% profit.

That's how you hack it. By being more aggressive in Ad spend with a mid-term strategy than competitors.

The initial setup takes a lot of time, but this is a super scalable model. In 6 months I burnt $250k without income. By month 9 I had $420,000 in revenue with profit. It works!.
,Ask HN: How long should it take to build this web app?Hey all,

I am a new developer, a first year CS student, and an aspiring entrepreneur. I am building my first 'real' web app this summer, and I am just looking for some general guidelines. I really don't know how long it is going to take, and I know a lot of this depends on the experience of the developer. So let me give you a little background on me:

I have been programming for about 2 years. I feel like my knowledge of Python is pretty good, although I never stop learning! I have been reading up on Django and have done the tutorial on models/views/etc. I also have done front end stuff, mainly playing around with HTML/CSS/Javascript, although I could definitely spend more time on learning Javascript/jQuery. I could go on, but I don't want to bore you to death, and I just am looking for an estimate anyways.

My app will handle many users at one time. It will basically be a CRUD app. The two things I really have to add in are Geolocation, and payments, both of which can be achieved through integrating third party services/API's. Everything except for logo design has to be done by myself.

So if I threw this at an experienced full stack developer, how long would it (approximately) take? How do I break something like this into smaller chunks to estimate the time it will take? And most importantly, how do I know which technologies I should brush up on prior to doing this - or do I just hack it and learn as I go?

Thanks in advance! Any tips - relevant to my question or not would be helpful as well!

EDIT: I am focusing solely on the tech side of things. While I know our product better than him, and very much contribute to our vision, he is responsible for handling business/legal/marketing etc..
,Ask HN: Is there a place where I can sell an MVP?I built a minimum viable product for an idea earlier but moved on to another one.

But the MVP is fully functional and the idea is generic so it can click with someone else too.

I have following things to go with it:
- domain name
- brand logo
- themed already
- an year worth of hosting to go with it as well (obviously hosting is reusable but since its hosted already, you get a fully functional thing).
- technology stack is RoR, MySQL, JQuery, Bootstrap.

I have heard of couple of sites such as:
stylate.com and brandbucket.com
for selling domain name with brand logo.

I was wondering if there is a market place to sell MVPs (basically a domainname, brand logo, fully functional website, themed and hosting for an year).
,Side Project for Sale – Laravelcollections.comHi all,
I am Adi from India. I started https://laravelcollections.com back in Dec 2018. Here in this site I collect and curate resources for Laravel developers.

It started out as a side project and I felt that it's consuming more time than I intend. So I have decided to sell the project to anyone interested.

What's included
1. The domain - laravelcollections.com
2. Latest source code - Upto date and complete
3. Social media accounts - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google Business Listing
4. Google Analytics property
5. Email list
6. Logo, banner and other graphics resources

Tech stack
Laravel, jQuery, Bootstrap

Currently the site does not make any money because I did not intend to make money out of it. But there's potential for affiliate marketing and job referral programs.

If you are interested, you can reach me at laravelcollections@gmail.com, I can provide more details there.

If you know someone who might be interested do let them know.
Thank you..
,Show HN: Madepublic – a platform for indiemakers building in public now in betaMy name is Chris, I'm the solo founder and builder of madepublic!

I started building madepublic over a month ago when I wanted to build a different application in public and found the options available to me lacking. Tweets and Twitter threads are good for reach but poor for organisation, information and sharing details about the projects themselves. Other platforms simply didn't have the features I wanted or were simply far too expensive to use - madepublic.io was built to address that, and create a place for founders and indiemakers to show off their offerings and help others with transparent, and honest accounts of their products journey.

Around a week ago I posted on /r/sideproject with some great feedback, I've incorporated all of it, added features and tightened things up for beta!

Currently on the platform, you can create an account, a profile and several projects. Your profile can house a bio, a profile image and numerous links to social accounts.

Your projects are where things really get interesting - each project on madepublic.io let's you display information about the product including:

- Motivations - why the project exists and it's goals
- Technical stack (or no-code) tags
- Project toolbox (tools and resources used to build the project)
- A public feed to outline updates and changes, categorised and accompanied by emojis
- Status
- Links to the product itself, Twitter & Facebook
- Real-time updating statistics regarding page impressions, link clicks and entries
- Project logo

In the coming weeks, I'll be adding additional features such as:

- A way for users to request features & submit bug reports to each project
- Project polls to help you decide between different choices
- A public to-do list for each project
- A way to promote your project on the homepage
- A dashboard instead of a marketing landing page
- Lots, lots more

Madepublic is currently 100% free to use - in the future it may introduce a pro plan with additional features but every existing feature today will remain entirely free.

Please use the link below to create your madepublic account and begin your journey with us.
https://madepublic.io/u/register

Remember this is the first launch and a beta so some things might not work entirely as expected.

For any support queries or feedback, please use the widget at the bottom of the page on madepublic.io or reach out right here!

If you're a fan of the platform please spread the word and consider leaving us a testimonial by clicking on the link in the footer!.


Reddit Images 98

Hey peeps! This is a logo for website thar shares blogs and insights about stock market. Min Börs in Swedish means stock market basically. I have used green arrow to create letter M. I used green because it incorporates prices going up (which is a good thing) in the stock market.

Hey peeps! This is a logo for website thar shares blogs and insights about stock market. Min Börs in Swedish means stock market basically. I have used green arrow to create letter M. I used green because it incorporates prices going up (which is a good thing) in the stock market. 0



Australian Financial Review - Echos of Lehman Bros blowup as markets plunge - Australian Stock Exchange down 4.7% by lunchtime break. I recognise the logo on that shirt!

Australian Financial Review - Echos of Lehman Bros blowup as markets plunge - Australian Stock Exchange down 4.7% by lunchtime break. I recognise the logo on that shirt! 1



Could anyone help explain what this means for the US economy, stock market, and MOASS?

Could anyone help explain what this means for the US economy, stock market, and MOASS? 2



Nouriel Roubini- get ready for the end of everything. Bond market, equity market,stock market and the corner market. It’s all fucked boys. Buy.Hold. DRS

Nouriel Roubini- get ready for the end of everything. Bond market, equity market,stock market and the corner market. It’s all fucked boys. Buy.Hold. DRS 3



Looks like there will be plenty of certain 40 series in stock, for those in the market

Looks like there will be plenty of certain 40 series in stock, for those in the market 4



For those asking if International stock market exposure is important.

For those asking if International stock market exposure is important. 5



Russian stock market reacting to rumors of Russia silently mobilizing for a full scale war against Ukraine

Russian stock market reacting to rumors of Russia silently mobilizing for a full scale war against Ukraine 6



Was showing my friend how to stock market last week. She made her first $300 and now doesn’t know how to act. Here’s some DD for ya’ll boys

Was showing my friend how to stock market last week. She made her first $300 and now doesn’t know how to act. Here’s some DD for ya’ll boys 7



Whatever money you may need for the next five years, please take it out of the stock market right now, this week.-Jim Cramer

Whatever money you may need for the next five years, please take it out of the stock market right now, this week.-Jim Cramer 8



Request for suggestions : Stock Market Counterfeit Sign, DRS Computershare sign

Request for suggestions : Stock Market Counterfeit Sign, DRS Computershare sign 9



Stock Market recap for 10-7-2022

Stock Market recap for 10-7-2022 10



SEC Charges Owners of Jersey Deli Somehow Worth $100 Million With ‘Brazen’ Fraud | A deli in New Jersey that went viral last year for entering the stock market with a multimillion-dollar valuation is now facing charges.

SEC Charges Owners of Jersey Deli Somehow Worth $100 Million With ‘Brazen’ Fraud | A deli in New Jersey that went viral last year for entering the stock market with a multimillion-dollar valuation is now facing charges. 11



Russian stock market reacting to rumors saying Russia is silently mobilizing for a full scale war against Ukraine… imagine not owning silver and gold right now…

Russian stock market reacting to rumors saying Russia is silently mobilizing for a full scale war against Ukraine… imagine not owning silver and gold right now… 12



Robinhood must face U.S. market manipulation claims over January 28 2021 Stock Buying Freeze - This is the only reason why a significant amount of people are here. Don't get it twisted. Good on you Judge for pulling a reverse uno.

Robinhood must face U.S. market manipulation claims over January 28 2021 Stock Buying Freeze - This is the only reason why a significant amount of people are here. Don't get it twisted. Good on you Judge for pulling a reverse uno. 13



A new study found that cannabis legalization is associated with a decrease in the stock market returns for pharmaceutical firms.

A new study found that cannabis legalization is associated with a decrease in the stock market returns for pharmaceutical firms. 14



[OC] The Stock Market is at a New Low for 2022

[OC] The Stock Market is at a New Low for 2022 15



Stock Market recap for 10-17-2022

Stock Market recap for 10-17-2022 16



Stock Market recap for 9-23-2022

Stock Market recap for 9-23-2022 17



What makes a great stock market logo?, What makes a great stock market logo?, How many stock market logo images are available royalty-free?, How many stock market logo images are available royalty-free?, How many vectors does stock stock logo have?, How many vectors does stock stock logo have?, Can I add a tagline to my stock market logo?, Can I add a tagline to my stock market logo? , What makes a great stock market logo?, What makes a great stock market logo?, How many stock market logo images are available royalty-free?, How many stock market logo images are available royalty-free?, How many vectors does stock stock logo have?, How many vectors does stock stock logo have?, Can I add a tagline to my stock market logo?, Can I add a tagline to my stock market logo?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

65 logo de mcdonald

57 logo of java

46 logo ernst and young