93 logo with photoshop



logo with photoshop



Adobe Photoshop – Logos Download

Adobe Photoshop – Logos Download 0



Photoshop Logo | Symbol, History, PNG (3840*2160)

Photoshop Logo | Symbol, History, PNG (3840*2160) 1



Photoshop CC Logo PNG Transparent & SVG Vector - Freebie Supply

Photoshop CC Logo PNG Transparent & SVG Vector - Freebie Supply 2



Adobe Photoshop Logo - Photoshop Cc Logo .png, Transparent Png - 1600x1600(#2026376) - PngFind

Adobe Photoshop Logo - Photoshop Cc Logo .png, Transparent Png - 1600x1600(#2026376) - PngFind 3



101 Photoshop PNG Transparent Background 2020

101 Photoshop PNG Transparent Background 2020 4



Photoshop Logo | Symbol, History, PNG (3840*2160)

Jan 27, 2017 · ⭐️ UNLIMITED CREATIVE DOWNLOADSGet access to over 600,000 ready-to-use Photos, Illustrations, Templates, Effects, Fonts, Brushes and more!http://bit.ly/2LU... 5



Photoshop Logo | Symbol, History, PNG (3840*2160)

Photoshop Logo | Symbol, History, PNG (3840*2160) 6



Dove - The Real Beauty Photoshop Action - The Headshot Guy

Dove - The Real Beauty Photoshop Action - The Headshot Guy 7



Photoshop Logo Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

Sep 14, 2020 · In this Adobe photoshop 2020 tutorial, you will learn how to create a simple logo with your initials in just 2 minutes.Subscribe For Weekly Tutorials! ️ ht... 8



photoshop cc logo clipart 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021

photoshop cc logo clipart 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 9



Transparent Adobe Photoshop Logo Png - Photoshop Logo Png Circle , Free Transparent Clipart

Transparent Adobe Photoshop Logo Png - Photoshop Logo Png Circle , Free Transparent Clipart 10



Photoshop logo PNG

Photoshop logo PNG 11



Photoshop logo PNG

Photoshop logo PNG 12



Download High Quality photoshop logo Transparent PNG Images - Art Prim clip arts 2019

Download High Quality photoshop logo Transparent PNG Images - Art Prim clip arts 2019 13



Adobe Photoshop CS4 – Logos Download

Adobe Photoshop CS4 – Logos Download 14



Free Download Vector: Adobe Photoshop CS6 Logo

Free Download Vector: Adobe Photoshop CS6 Logo 15



Photoshop Editing and Logo design for $15 - SEOClerks

Photoshop Editing and Logo design for $15 - SEOClerks 16



3D Free Photoshop Logo Mockup – GraphicsFamily

3D Free Photoshop Logo Mockup – GraphicsFamily 17



Collection of Photoshop Logo PNG. | PlusPNG

Collection of Photoshop Logo PNG. | PlusPNG 18



Photoshop Logo Illustration Mockup – GraphicsFamily

Photoshop Logo Illustration Mockup – GraphicsFamily 19



Download High Quality photoshop logo original Transparent PNG Images - Art Prim clip arts 2019

Download High Quality photoshop logo original Transparent PNG Images - Art Prim clip arts 2019 20



Photoshop logo concept | Photoshop logo, Logo concept, Photoshop

Photoshop logo concept | Photoshop logo, Logo concept, Photoshop 21



Download classes in hyderabad software - adobe photoshop 2018 logo png - Free PNG Images | TOPpng

Download classes in hyderabad software - adobe photoshop 2018 logo png - Free PNG Images | TOPpng 22



Adobe Photoshop – Logos Download

Adobe Photoshop – Logos Download 23



Photoshop Tutorial | 3D Logo Design (Element) | DownloadNow

Photoshop Tutorial | 3D Logo Design (Element) | DownloadNow 24



How to create a logo in Photoshop | Techbugg.com

How to create a logo in Photoshop | Techbugg.com 25



Free Photoshop Light Text Effect Logo Mockup – GraphicsFamily

Free Photoshop Light Text Effect Logo Mockup – GraphicsFamily 26



photoshop logo png hd images transparent background free download. - Proofmart

photoshop logo png hd images transparent background free download. - Proofmart 27



Adobe Photoshop CS3 Logo Black and White – Brands Logos

Adobe Photoshop CS3 Logo Black and White – Brands Logos 28



Photoshop Tutorial for Beginners - How to Make Logo in Photoshop photoshopEyes

Photoshop Tutorial for Beginners - How to Make Logo in Photoshop photoshopEyes 29



Do It Yourself – Tutorials – Photoshop: How to Create a Simple, but Powerful Logo Design from

Do It Yourself – Tutorials – Photoshop: How to Create a Simple, but Powerful Logo Design from 30



Do It Yourself – Tutorials – Photoshop: How to Create a Simple, but Powerful Logo Design from

Do It Yourself – Tutorials – Photoshop: How to Create a Simple, but Powerful Logo Design from 31



Logo Design Photoshop Tutorial || How to Make a Logo in Adobe Photoshop - YouTube

Logo Design Photoshop Tutorial || How to Make a Logo in Adobe Photoshop - YouTube 32



How to make Silver Effect Text Logo Design - Create a Metallic Effect Logo in Photoshop CS6 - Dr

How to make Silver Effect Text Logo Design - Create a Metallic Effect Logo in Photoshop CS6 - Dr 33



How to make a cool logo using Adobe Photoshop - YouTube

How to make a cool logo using Adobe Photoshop - YouTube 34



welcome back today we are going to learn, how to make profession looking logo for, your YouTube channel you don't need any, creative mind just follow some simple, few steps this tutorial will guide you, through making custom logo using text, only but you can add your own shapes if, you can create you cannot create this, kind of logo because it required, creativity and designing knowledge but, you can create this easily the right one, so let's get started after this, award-winning intro, [Music], we will be working in Photoshop but you, can even make it in Microsoft Paint, technique is we are using only initials, of a name let's take someone from my, subscriber list by the way thanks for, the 3 000 subscribers, I am selecting this Reef a malyadi sorry, I don't know how to pronounce this name, you can choose your own name initials, but for this tutorial I am randomly, selecting someone, [Music], let's copy his name and delete, everything except R and M, [Music], [Music], we are going to work on this initial, now go to 1001 fonts website check this, link in the description below this, website have huge collection of cool, fonts and absolutely free no need to pay, anything, [Music], just enter your text here and hit enter, this will update all font into your name, initials RM RM everywhere, choose your category for font type you, want and see which attracts your eye, more, I am going with poster category but you, are free to choose your own let's remove, narrow and continue with poster category, [Music], scroll down the page and see which font, you like, [Music], not found here let's check on page three, make sure to choose a different font, from rest but keep it simple not too, much fancy fancy is not professional I, am going with this font name plaster, download from here and then install in, your computer, double click on the font file and click, on install it will install in few, seconds, foreign, [Music], jump right back into Photoshop, go to file and create a new project, I am choosing height and width to 1000, pixels, let's rename this project RM underscore, logo, hit OK and you will see your canvas here, this is your toolbox, select text tool and start typing your, text, [Music], press control plus enter to eject from, this typing tool align your text into, Center and change its font go to, character and type name of your font, which you just downloaded in my case my, font name is Plaster, let's increase the size of your text, from here and align it again, perfect now create a new layer from, clicking on this icon this layer will be, our background layer for filling color, click here and choose color from this, color palette I suggest you to choose a, soft light color which looks good, press alt backspace key to fill this, color in this layer let's change text, color also I am going to change it white, so it will look great with this color, you can also play with color of this, background layer press Ctrl U to open, Hue saturation and adjust These Bars, Please Subscribe my channel and check my, other uploads, I am going with this color shade this, looks good, [Music], let's add long Shadow to this text press, Ctrl J to make a duplicate of this layer, and change its color to Black, please note this layer is below from the, main text layer, press Ctrl T to transform and type angle, to 45 degree remember this number, because we are going to revert this step, press and hold out left Arrow key to, make duplicate of this layer Arrow key, defines where your copy is going to be, make around 100 copies, now select all copies by holding shift, key and press Ctrl e to merge them, together, press Ctrl T again and change angle to, minus 45 degree we rotated it 45 degree, before so for reverting back we are, rotating it to minus 45 degree but this, Shadow is not complete hold ALT key and, drag this layer this will create another, copy of this layer repeat this step, until you get a long shadow, [Music], select all these shadow layers and merge, them, change its opacity to something 20, percent, [Music], and your logo is ready you are free to, experiment with the color for example, you can add gradient select your, gradient tool and draw like this, [Music], if you double click on this layer you, can add layer styles to this text from, here you can add bevel and emboss effect, but I suggest you to keep your logo, simple add minimum Styles only like, pattern or gradient, simple, many options are here but don't apply, all of them together, I am leaving it without applying any, layer Styles you can even add pre-made, styles to your text go to window and, select Style, this step is just for showing you these, Styles but I found them useless, yuck, [Music], yuck yuck, they are also useless because they are, not visible on small screens, so here you go if you found this, tutorial helpful please leave a like, share and subscribe my channel thanks, for watching, [Music], thank you


Ask HN: Can I Photoshop Athletes wearing my gear if I worded it carefullyHi HN! Deciding on marketing for a lifestyle brand: if for example I said in an ad "Someday Even Tiger will be wearing these" with a shopped pic of Tiger Woods wearing my golf gloves with my logo, is this legal?

If not, what work around might be? Would a disclaimer work?

Thanks in advance for the brainstorming :)

PS: it is not a golf related brand..
,Ask HN: How can a programmer learn graphic design from the ground up?(I'm a native Chinese. Being a spelling/grammar Nazi to me really helps me. Thanks.)

Hello HNers,

I'm a college student and a programmer. My dream is one day I will have my own kick-ass startup.

I know how to write clean code; but what I don't know is how to draw things with paper or CSS or Canvas or Photoshop or anything. I can implement Linux device drivers, purely functional data structures, lexers/parsers or socket servers; but I can't even design a simple logo or a good-looking webpage. Sometimes I do have ideas how the logo/webpage should looks, but I just don't have the ability to draw (implement?) them. To be clear, HTML or CSS is just another programming language for me, but I only know the syntax and grammar. I don't know how to do graphic design at all!

I want to learn graphic design, both for my current projects and for my future startup (same reason with the suggestion that 'non-technical' person should learn to code). I want to have basic skill on how to use computer to draw icons, logos, buttons and webpages.

But I have no idea what to do and how to start. How can a programmer learn graphic design from the ground up? Should I learn drawing in pen and paper first? Or should I learn Photoshop? Or should I just learn how to draw by writing code in CSS/Canvas? What books/websites can you recommend? Is self-learning enough or a mentor/teacher is required?

I'll appreciate your advice, thanks!.
,Ask HN: Need freelance front-end work to pay college loans while I job-huntHi HN,

I'm a recent CS graduate and several year HN member currently looking for a job at a startup, but it's slow going. My college loans are eating up my savings, and I would love to be able to do some freelance work to help cover those and improve my skills and experience.

I have no problem with very small or one-off projects. If something is worth $10 or $20 for you not to mess with, shoot me an email.

Pricing: For HN members, cheap, and payable on satisfactory delivery. Seriously, you send me a project and a price, and it will probably work for me.

Contact: brianfarr@gmail.com

Here are some services I can offer:

* Convert a design to markup: Got a great Photoshop design or other image and need it converted to clean, valid, and semantic markup? Let me do that while you work on your product.

* Customized a purchased theme: You found that great design on ThemeForest but you need to make some changes and incorporate your logo and branding? No problem. Armed with a text editor and Firebug, I can get this done quickly.

* Basic CMS or Wordpress Theme: Want a basic theme from your design or markup so you can use a content management system and update quickly? No problem. We're not talking about creating an Engadget style superblog or infinitely customizable theme here, just your design and the ability to use an edit box to update your site.

* Fix small problems on web pages: Got some tweaks, bug fixes, and cross browser problems you've been meaning to take care of? Let me wear out the refresh button and fix them for you. I have plenty of HTML, CSS, and scripting experience to figure out what's going wrong and how to correct it.

* Website proofing and reviewing: Get a fresh set of eyes on your marketing and copy, get help distilling your message.

* Web application testing: You're probably getting tired of using it and you're totally acclimated to it anyways. Have someone else try it out, see if anything breaks, give usability feedback, etc.

* Something crazy you just thought of: I have lots of other skills too, so let me know!

Thanks for reading, and don't hesitate to email me ( brianfarr@gmail.com ) with any questions!.
,Ask HN: Dual monitors, or single 4k?I currently have a single 29" LCD monitor which I'm finding a bit cramped. More and more I find myself with multiple tiled windows, and I'm starting to feel that 1920x1080 pixels is not enough anymore.

I'm a coder by trade and hobby, don't really do any video or graphics stuff (the odd logo in Photoshop)

I'm trying to decide between getting a second 29" monitor, or a higher resolution and probably larger replacement screen. What's your setup? Which do you prefer? Is your average 4k TV good enough to work as a Desktop monitor?.
,Ask HN: Anyone want to build this mockup tool?Well, after reading about the Macaw project on Kickstarter, I had an alternative idea that I think would make a useful application for a HN developer. I simply don't have the time to make it happen, but I think there's an audience, so I'll pass the suggestion along.

Imagine JSFiddle, but instead of experimenting with code, you're mocking up changes to an existing design. You visit the site, enter a website URL, and the website appears fullscreen in the browser, with a toolbar in a left column. You click an element on the site, and the toolbar displays the related properties you can modify. For example, you enter the URL to HN. You click the navigation links. The left column displays a slider or dropdown to change their text size. You can also use a color picker, select common fonts from a dropdown or enter your own, and toggle bold or italic on this element. You click the HN logo. You think it'll look better on the right side, so you can drag and drop that element over there. The site feels a little wide to you, so you click the overall table element, and just scale it a little smaller. Then you click the link titles and bump the line height for more spacing. Select the header, and maybe color pick it to blue instead of the existing orange. You think it looks good, so you click save, and get a link to share the changes. Now you can send this across to anyone else, and they can see your mockup of a revised HN layout.

I don't even want to see code at any point in the process, I simply want to drag around elements, scale divs and text, and modify properties using an interactive toolbar. One of my users, who has no programming experience, should be able to punch in the URL to my site, and within a few minutes share with me the changes they'd prefer to see. My client, boss, etc, should be able to do the same. Instead of explaining the changes, using PowerPoint for unknown reasons to add design notes, or putting together a poorly cut and pasted Photoshop image, they should be able to modify the layout I send across, and send their ideas back. That's all they are, design ideas and mockups. The code is irrelevant, if the mockup is approved, it goes to the development team to properly setup. It's a simple tool for visualizing potential changes to your online website or application, and a great way to collaborate between people, either online, or in person. Imagine sitting down with your client, showing them your work thus far, and being able to drag around columns, and scale images in real-time. Saves time, get's more ideas flowing, and therefore you get a better product.

Another nice addition might be building a list of swatches based on the CSS of the inputted URL. Just scan the CSS for the most common color codes, and toss them in the toolbar for easy selecting. Comments would be nice to see as well. Click an area of the site, and add notes regarding the changes for others to review. A tree format could be another feature. When I modify HN, I send it over to the client, and they build on my design. Then maybe they decide to branch off the original with their own concept. We can then browse different branches of the tree to see how they developed over time, and decide on the final approach we're going to run with for the project..
,Ask HN: How and whom to hire – First designer?Hey everyone,

I run a B2B SaaS company (5 month old), so far I've been doing the user research/UX stuff, while my school friend is helping out with visuals. So many product features getting shaped and I feel it's high time we hire a full-time designer. After talking to lot of people and reading articles online, I understood there are three types of designers - UX (user research, wire framing, story board, sitemap), UI (design the interface using Photoshop/Illustrator/Fireworks) and Visual/Graphic designers (logo, posters, branding etc.)

My question:

Should we get someone who'll own all the facets of the design? Where to find such desingers and what to test during the interviews?

Or either hire two designers one will be doing the UX part and the other will be designing the user interface?

What would you suggest and why?

Thanks in advance for sharing your knowledge!.


Reddit Images 28

[Discussion] Remade unc0ver logo with photoshop to show it has fugu.

[Discussion] Remade unc0ver logo with photoshop to show it has fugu. 0



I Fixed the Dangan Island Logo with photoshop

I Fixed the Dangan Island Logo with photoshop 1



I made a quick logo with Photoshop, maybe fun to use? Open for improvements, of course.

I made a quick logo with Photoshop, maybe fun to use? Open for improvements, of course. 2



Does anyone know the font? I made the logo with photoshop but didn't get the actual font

Does anyone know the font? I made the logo with photoshop but didn't get the actual font 3



I Made a Transparent Sister Location Logo with Photoshop for Others to Use

I Made a Transparent Sister Location Logo with Photoshop for Others to Use 4



How to edit 3D mockup logo with Photoshop-Premium Templates Free!

How to edit 3D mockup logo with Photoshop-Premium Templates Free! 5



Played around with this suit in photoshop! Thought it would be cool to see the returns logo and gold belt!

Played around with this suit in photoshop! Thought it would be cool to see the returns logo and gold belt! 6



Hello everybody! Today I want to share with you the sketches that precede the vector logo. Do you also draw by hand?Or do you make sketches in Photoshop?

Hello everybody! Today I want to share with you the sketches that precede the vector logo. Do you also draw by hand?Or do you make sketches in Photoshop? 7



Can someone help me with a fantasy hockey team logo? My team name is Despite All My Tage so I'm wondering if someone could photoshop the iconic Smashing Pumpkins Zero shirt on Tage Thompson in this pic. Feel free to half-ass it, doesn't have to look remotely realistic

Can someone help me with a fantasy hockey team logo? My team name is Despite All My Tage so I'm wondering if someone could photoshop the iconic Smashing Pumpkins Zero shirt on Tage Thompson in this pic. Feel free to half-ass it, doesn't have to look remotely realistic 8



An art project of sorts - Corporate branded handguns. Generated in MJ, with logos fixed/added by me in Photoshop (some had logos of a sort right from the bot, but they were muddied or distorted). Super happy with how these turned out. Will be doing a second wave soon!

An art project of sorts - Corporate branded handguns. Generated in MJ, with logos fixed/added by me in Photoshop (some had logos of a sort right from the bot, but they were muddied or distorted). Super happy with how these turned out. Will be doing a second wave soon! 9



Podcast logo idea - with shitty photoshop!

Podcast logo idea - with shitty photoshop! 10



[FOR HIRE] Experienced graphic designer/Photo editor is ready to help you with your graphic project! Brand Identity Design, Logos, Photoshop work/Photo editing!

[FOR HIRE] Experienced graphic designer/Photo editor is ready to help you with your graphic project! Brand Identity Design, Logos, Photoshop work/Photo editing! 11



Can someone please photoshop the title “Javierday Night Live” in the style of this Top Gun: Maverick logo? With Javierday at your top and Night Live on the bottom? I would appreciate it so much!

Can someone please photoshop the title “Javierday Night Live” in the style of this Top Gun: Maverick logo? With Javierday at your top and Night Live on the bottom? I would appreciate it so much! 12



How to make a simple logo in Photoshop?, How to make a simple logo in Photoshop?, Is it possible to design a logo using Photoshop?, Is it possible to design a logo using Photoshop?, Which tool is best for logo making in Photoshop?, Which tool is best for logo making in Photoshop?, How to make a glossy logo in Photoshop?, How to make a glossy logo in Photoshop? , How to make a simple logo in Photoshop?, How to make a simple logo in Photoshop?, Is it possible to design a logo using Photoshop?, Is it possible to design a logo using Photoshop?, Which tool is best for logo making in Photoshop?, Which tool is best for logo making in Photoshop?, How to make a glossy logo in Photoshop?, How to make a glossy logo in Photoshop?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

65 logo de mcdonald

57 logo of java

46 logo ernst and young