99 logo stem



logo stem



Stem Logos

Stem Logos 0



Stem Logos

Tell us what you need and receive an array of Stem logo designs from designers across the … 1



Stem Logos

Stem Logos 2



Stem Logos

Stem Logos 3



MC STEM ACADEMY – MC STEM Academy

MC STEM ACADEMY – MC STEM Academy 4



STEM education logo banner on white background 2732344 Vector Art at Vecteezy

STEM education logo banner on white background 2732344 Vector Art at Vecteezy 5



What Are Magnet Schools? | Large Map Locator

What Are Magnet Schools? | Large Map Locator 6



Stem Logo - LogoDix

Stem Logo - LogoDix 7



STEM logo - Olympus Controls

STEM logo - Olympus Controls 8



STEM education logo banner on white background 2887351 Vector Art at Vecteezy

STEM education logo banner on white background 2887351 Vector Art at Vecteezy 9



STEM education logo banner on white background 2939808 Vector Art at Vecteezy

STEM education logo banner on white background 2939808 Vector Art at Vecteezy 10



STEM_Logo_vertical_jpg - Idaho STEM Action Center

STEM_Logo_vertical_jpg - Idaho STEM Action Center 11



HURRY! Deadline for STEM-X and ART-X scholarships is April 29 - General News - News | Mundelein

HURRY! Deadline for STEM-X and ART-X scholarships is April 29 - General News - News | Mundelein 12



New program opens for STEM community college students - eCampus News

New program opens for STEM community college students - eCampus News 13



STEM Ecosystems: A Movement You Need to Be Part Of | HuffPost

STEM Ecosystems: A Movement You Need to Be Part Of | HuffPost 14



STEM-LOGO

STEM-LOGO 15



Stem Logos

Stem Logos 16



STEM FUTURES Logo - STEM Returners

STEM FUTURES Logo - STEM Returners 17



STEM Learning: Install MSC, Use Teaching Aids, Shift Education Paradigm From Rote Learning to

STEM Learning: Install MSC, Use Teaching Aids, Shift Education Paradigm From Rote Learning to 18



Qué es el programa de STEM?

Qué es el programa de STEM? 19



Clubs

Clubs 20



2019 STEM Summit - NCESD

2019 STEM Summit - NCESD 21



STEM Scouts® - National Capital Area Council

STEM Scouts® - National Capital Area Council 22



Stem Logo Elementary School , Free Transparent Clipart - ClipartKey

Stem Logo Elementary School , Free Transparent Clipart - ClipartKey 23



stem - Google Search | Math logo, Computer science, Graphic design logo

stem - Google Search | Math logo, Computer science, Graphic design logo 24



Logos and Promo Material | STEM Expo

Logos and Promo Material | STEM Expo 25



I-STEM LOGO - TRANSPARENT LETTERS - Gaiety School Of Acting

I-STEM LOGO - TRANSPARENT LETTERS - Gaiety School Of Acting 26



STEM Certification for Forsyth Central

STEM Certification for Forsyth Central 27



STEM education logo banner with learning icon elements 3188533 Vector Art at Vecteezy

STEM education logo banner with learning icon elements 3188533 Vector Art at Vecteezy 28



STEM education logo with children cartoon character 2978595 Vector Art at Vecteezy

STEM education logo with children cartoon character 2978595 Vector Art at Vecteezy 29



stem-logo.png (992×970) | Middle School Library - TV Display Ideas | Pinterest

stem-logo.png (992×970) | Middle School Library - TV Display Ideas | Pinterest 30



gender inequality in stem, stem careers, stem logo, stem subject, stem - Simplek12

gender inequality in stem, stem careers, stem logo, stem subject, stem - Simplek12 31



Stem Logo - Pltw Biomedical Science , Free Transparent Clipart - ClipartKey

Stem Logo - Pltw Biomedical Science , Free Transparent Clipart - ClipartKey 32



elizaparkerdesigns: Stem Logo Design

elizaparkerdesigns: Stem Logo Design 33



Energy Toolbase Integrates Stem's Industry-Leading AI Storage Platform and Experience

Energy Toolbase Integrates Stem's Industry-Leading AI Storage Platform and Experience 34



want to have an imagination romp and, hear this is gonna be a quick look at, some valve stem caps just pick these up, to dress up my black wheels on my, Maserati yeah I guess they're by Zoll go, carbon and their valve cap stems you can, pick these up pretty much anywhere you, know I think these were about six, dollars and I just want to show them to, you because right now I have some black, caps on there but since I have upgraded, now to black wheels I thought why not, throw on some black stems to kind of, blend in but show my love for the, mozzies here so just want to give you a, quick look at it because as you can see, here what we have is aluminum, construction so knurling the little, bands here are actually milled out and, so that kind of gives you the naked, aluminum underneath but I like the fact, that they're round and milled because, sometimes these round ones especially if, they get covered a brake dust or water, or something are a little hard to get, off and then up at the top here we have, what I'm assuming is like a laser etched, Maserati logo now I'm not gonna say, these are anodized I think they are, maybe just painted I don't know they, might be anodized, but that's what they look like now let's, take a look at them on the car okay, so they're super easy to install and, what I like is that I have the black, wheel here a little bit of silver and so, the black cap there kind of blends in it, doesn't really stick out it is a larger, cap than what I took off there but the, little silver accents and then the logo, on there I think kind of hides away, nicely but it's just a little detail, that someone might notice hey if you, want to pick these up I'll put a link to, it in the description Peter Maivia out


Customize the Magic Mouse: middle-click, taps, pinch, etc. Awesome utility called MagicPrefs.

This was the clincher for me to buy a Magic Mouse. Extreme customization options. 2,3, and 4 finger clicks. Taps (including a 'stem tap' on the apple logo). 2 and 3-finger swipes in all four directions. 2 and 3 finger pinches. And it's free..
,Should Coke buy Twitter?According to Google trends, “interest” in Twitter is about twice that of Disney. (1) As many others have mentioned, Twitter has outsize influence and visibility.

Twitter is losing money, but it could probably break even or make money if it stopped grasping for growth. It also has a strong niche, and can be expected to maintain its position for a while.

Disney is spending $ 2B per year on advertising. (2)

At a 10% discount rate, a $2 B/year perpetuity is worth $20 B.

Should Disney purchase Twitter -- making media cite tweets as stemming from “Disney’s Twitter" -- as a pure name-recognition play? Disney could add its logo to every tweet as well. If so, why aren’t other like Coca Cola in the game?

(1) https://www.google.com/trends/explore?q=twitter

(2) http://www.businessinsider.com/10-biggest-advertising-spenders-in-the-us-2015-7.
,Ask HN: Does not new Google logo seem a bit too naive?Is it just me or? ..
,Programming Language For Youngest KidsI want to teach my son (4.5 years) 'programming' (obviously, too early for general-purpose programming, but a limited-environment language can certainly be taught). I'm considering writing my own little language/'interpreter'. Is there anything already out there that's worthwhile? The options I've seen is Scratch (8-year+) and Logo (seems boring to me for this age). Some others are listed here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Educational_programming_language , I haven't checked all of them out though (e.g., Karel looks intriguing)..
,Ask HN: Is Google's VDay logo an eye sore or am I missing something?Usually, I love Google's special edition logos that celebrate special dates. They are creative, and beautiful. But for today's valentines logo it seems like they really phoned it in. The color scheme is really off putting. But, it is hard for me to believe that they would do something of such poor quality so I'm left wondering if I'm missing something. Is there something special about the color scheme that justifies its usage? Could it be colorblind safe color combinations? (even still cant they find color blind safe colors that look good?).
,Ask HN: Which companies have been successful with rebranding?Slack updated their logo yesterday and it seemed like a lot of feedback was negative. In fact, any major rebranding (that I’ve seen) tends to have similar reception.

Can you think of any examples where a company rebranding really knocked it out of the park? And what makes you think that?.
,Pepsi Plans New Logo, $1.2 billion Rebranding CampaignAmazing how the slightest tweak in design, specifically in logo design, can affect brand value in such a monumental way. I like the new logo, but the old one seems too iconic and classic to be replaced..
,Ask HN: How important is the app icon?Hey folks,

I'm releasing an app in a couple of weeks if all goes to plan. My question is, how important is the icon/logo? Should one hire a professional designer for this? Do you sketch out your idea first and then take it to a pro?

It's interesting to look back; it appears most startups make do with anything (e.e Sergey Brin's Google logo with GIMP) but it seems more and more are very polished.

You can see my effort at theoctopusapp.com..
,Cartoon animal logosi am trying to think of a logo... and it seems like lots of sites have animals for logos...

twitter - bird and fail whale
seesmic - racoon
duckduckgo - duck
remember the milk - cow

are there more?.
,Ask HN: Critique of logo design ideasI've often heard complaints that our current logo looks like it was drawn by a toddler with a paintbrush. One of our users just submitted 48 logo suggestions and many of them seem terrific. I have 9 that are my favorites (but what do I know since I threw the current logo together). I would appreciate feedback as to which ones you'd prefer (and, if you'd be willing to share, the reasons you selected the images you did). Thanks in advance. The comment with the images is at https://valme.io/c/gettingstarted/suggestionbox/h5qqs/project-new-logo-concept-for-valme#c551.

(If it helps, some of the ideas I wanted to incorporate into the logo are at https://valme.io/c/gettingstarted/suggestionbox/h5qqs/project-new-logo-concept-for-valme#c413.).
,Ask HN: How to get a Logo/ Corporate Designs in 2021?I know this has been asked plenty times before but most of these threads seem to be quite old. So hear me out.

I am the founder of a cyber security startup in Germany and we are at a point where our website is getting more and more traffic and customers start to ask for business cards to refer our services to other businesses. Soon our web app with new services will launch and it just doesn't have any proper design guidelines yet. Currently the logo is just the name in Roboto font and all presentations and documents are just plain text without any proper corporate design.

I have been doing some research and it seems like there is three main contenders for crowd sourced logo designs:

- fiverr
- 99designs
- designcrowd

But HN seems to have a bad opinion about each of these platforms. Regarding the covid situation I'd also much rather pay a creative person directly without intermediaries taking a 20% cut. But the problem stands on where to find them.

So here's my question: Where do you people get your Logo and Corporate Designs these days?.
,Ask HN: Am I on the right track?I have reached a point in my project where my product is functional, and am starting to focus on the UI to make it usable.

I've taken it slow the past couple months, as my wife was pregnant. I haven't registered a corporation or anything. My daughter was born last week, and now I'm looking at what the next steps should be after I get through the newborn induced sleep deprivation stage.

I don't have a co-founder, not even sure how I'd look for one or if I really need one. I now have a wife and 2 kids and like many Americans am upside down in a house, so quitting the good paying day job isn't an option.

The product is www.unscatter.com. The monetization plan is to get in on Bing's advertising platform once I have enough traffic and corporation registered, and also to start selling features on top of the hosted search solution. For example, domain hosting so the search page could be at search.yourdomain.com. Other ideas would be a monthly fee for letting users upload a logo, or to remove advertising.

It seems like my plan should be polish the UI, register the business the identity, then start trying to get users while working on creating the features to sell.

I'm avoiding looking for investors because while I'm convinced my plan which includes future search indexing and complete support for enterprise class customers is an obvious no way to fail scenario, I should probably at least prove I can get customers first. I'm avoiding looking for a cofounder because I know even less about finding one of those, and what I should look for in one. I think this post is just looking for others to validate I'm on the right track, and the nagging doubts on if I should start focusing on investors or co-founders can continue to be ignored..
,Ask HN: DST file format?I am trying to create some embroidered shirts for my startup for an upcoming conference in a few days. I need to convert my jpg logo into DST format.

I can't seem to find a straightfoward way to convert JPG to DST? Searching online, it seems that this requires expensive software? Out logo is just text - two fonts.

Can anyone provide any pointers or assistance?

Many many thanks!.
,Founder Interview: Neil Seeman, RIWI,Geez, My Local Cable Company Borrowed the Amazon.com Logo. Almost Exactly.,Startup advice: When to hire professional branding/logo designWe're building an eHealth startup marketing to individuals. The team is three engineers/scientists, so we have great tech-- and limited graphic design or marketing skill.

We're getting ready to push out a beta version, and realize that our corporate image is terrible. We need a name, logo, color theme, etc.

Minimum price from decent brand agencies seems to be around 1,500.

99Designs/Upwork can give us something for a few hundred, but it isn't the full package, which means inconsistencies and lower quality.

How would you frame the question?.
,Ask HN: Logo design competition?I need a logo for my startup (www.criticue.com). Because the service is for web developers, I really want the logo to shine.

(I know -- the design of the website sucks; it's merely a prototype.)

Anyway, I'm looking for feedback from ppl who have run a logo design contest via platforms such as 99designs.com or designcrowd.com (they seem to have the best designs so far).

What is your experience? Is this the right path to take? Or should I hire one good designer/agency? How does the prize influence the quality? Finally, is it better to hire the same designer for the website design and the logo?

I'd love to get as many opinions as possible before spending upwards to $1000 on the logo. Thank you for your help..
,Ask HN: Where do you guys get logo work done?I've worked on a zillion projects, never paid anyone to do anything design related. But for a couple recent that seem to be getting traction, I want to get something proper done for logo work. But I'm not apt to spend a bazillion dollars on a simple logo.

Have you found decent success with something like Fiverr for ~$100 or less?.
,Ask HN: Does Skoda stick their logo over the VW logo on their engine covers?A while back on Youtube, quite a lot of videos popped up[0][1][2] about Skoda sticking their own logo over the Volkswagen logo on their engine covers. Then, this craze suddenly dropped off and I never heard anything about it.

Those videos also amassed a peculiar amount of dislikes, suggesting this was either fake or people were very unhappy with Skoda about this.

I've always been quite curious about this, and whether or not other manufacturers / companies partake in the same (seemingly quite lazy) branding schemes. I suppose what I'm asking is: is this just standard practice, or frowned upon by the industry, and are these videos fake?

[0]: https://youtu.be/q8tur1sUvhc?t=58

[1]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-7PaqS2gZA

[2]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etf3yMznKN4.
,Ask HN: Can you help me find a Kevin Hale article about logo design? I remember an article about how good logos should look good in one color, as a silhouette, without shading. I thought it was by Kevin Hale and posted at Particle Tree but I can't seem to find it. Can anyone help me find this? Thanks..


Reddit Images 39

Lost my valve stem cap, but now I have these very chic chrome ones with the old school Piaggio logo thanks to ScooterWest

Lost my valve stem cap, but now I have these very chic chrome ones with the old school Piaggio logo thanks to ScooterWest 0



Our logo on r/place is a little flat at the moment, so here's a plan to spruce it up (reposted with an edited stem)

Our logo on r/place is a little flat at the moment, so here's a plan to spruce it up (reposted with an edited stem) 1



Stem a Tale is basically an institution which provides practical knowledge of STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics) through tales and experiments. The client wanted a vibrant and multi-color logo. And the logo had to convey a broader overall message, that's why the logo may look detailed

Stem a Tale is basically an institution which provides practical knowledge of STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics) through tales and experiments. The client wanted a vibrant and multi-color logo. And the logo had to convey a broader overall message, that's why the logo may look detailed 2



How to I remove logo from Cannondale C2 stem?

How to I remove logo from Cannondale C2 stem? 3



Identify Waterford wine glass. Not sure which Waterford line this is part of. It has a Waterford logo and a goldish coloring at base of the stem

Identify Waterford wine glass. Not sure which Waterford line this is part of. It has a Waterford logo and a goldish coloring at base of the stem 4



I few slight adjustments to previous posted BWG logo. Going flat (but have included the shaded option here) and reworking the stem of the B. also added the '.'

I few slight adjustments to previous posted BWG logo. Going flat (but have included the shaded option here) and reworking the stem of the B. also added the '.' 5



Can anyone identify what type of Fiend stem this is? It looks like a Morrow V2 stem but looking at the images on the internet my logo is different to all the ones I saw, just wondering so I can do a bike check post soon.

Can anyone identify what type of Fiend stem this is? It looks like a Morrow V2 stem but looking at the images on the internet my logo is different to all the ones I saw, just wondering so I can do a bike check post soon. 6



Design News: Kanye West Donda Stem Player | Banksy New Art | Xupermask | New Grubhub Logo

Design News: Kanye West Donda Stem Player | Banksy New Art | Xupermask | New Grubhub Logo 7



one of a kind nitto stem :) was painted black and chipped pretty bad, so i polished it up but took care to leave the logo black, pretty stoked on it!

one of a kind nitto stem :) was painted black and chipped pretty bad, so i polished it up but took care to leave the logo black, pretty stoked on it! 8



What makes a good stem logo?, What makes a good stem logo?, What makes a great logo?, What makes a great logo?, When was the new logo and wordmark added to the website?, When was the new logo and wordmark added to the website? , What makes a good stem logo?, What makes a good stem logo?, What makes a great logo?, What makes a great logo?, When was the new logo and wordmark added to the website?, When was the new logo and wordmark added to the website?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

65 logo de mcdonald

57 logo of java

46 logo ernst and young