82 logo design for brand



logo design for brand



A Brand New Brand: Your Logo Design

A Brand New Brand: Your Logo Design 0



LOGO DESIGN & BRANDING

LOGO DESIGN & BRANDING 1



9 Incredible Logo Design Tips to Create an Engaging Brand - Designer Mag

9 Incredible Logo Design Tips to Create an Engaging Brand - Designer Mag 2



Branding & Logo Design - Duane Smith Design

Branding & Logo Design - Duane Smith Design 3



Luxury Brand Logo Design – GraphicsFamily

Luxury Brand Logo Design – GraphicsFamily 4



DKM211: Logo Design

Building your logo is incredibly simple: enter your business name, your slogan, and the industry you are in, and begin browsing catalogues of different designs, reflecting your brand’s name and slogan. … 5



Types Of Logo Design For Businesses And Brands 2020 - #1 Branding Agency In Nigeria

Start creating a free company logo design by entering your brand name in our logo creator. This will customize logo templates and allow you to view your business logo … 6



Logo or Loco: Why Thoughtful Logo Design Matters - L&T Co.

Free Logo Creator for Custom Design Step 1 . Select a symbol or alphabet letter from our logo maker’s database. Step 2 . Customize your company logo for colors, … 7



15 A Shaped Logo Icons Brand Symbol Images - Blue U Logo with Name, Logos with Circle Shape and

15 A Shaped Logo Icons Brand Symbol Images - Blue U Logo with Name, Logos with Circle Shape and 8



I will design minimalist logo design for your company or brands for $10 - SEOClerks

I will design minimalist logo design for your company or brands for $10 - SEOClerks 9



clothing brand logo design on Behance

clothing brand logo design on Behance 10



Logo Design for clothing brand by TreeTheory17

Logo Design for clothing brand by TreeTheory17 11



Luxury Brand Logo Design – GraphicsFamily

Luxury Brand Logo Design – GraphicsFamily 12



Luxury Logo Brand Design – GraphicsFamily

Luxury Logo Brand Design – GraphicsFamily 13



Personal Branding Identity S + J + N - Branding & Logo Design by Rizal N Saputra on Dribbble

Personal Branding Identity S + J + N - Branding & Logo Design by Rizal N Saputra on Dribbble 14



elegant golden premium brand logo concept made with floral style - Download Free Vector Art

elegant golden premium brand logo concept made with floral style - Download Free Vector Art 15



Company logo design -Logo Brands For Free HD 3D

Company logo design -Logo Brands For Free HD 3D 16



Why Marketers Need a Professional Brand Logo Design • Online Logo Maker's Blog

Why Marketers Need a Professional Brand Logo Design • Online Logo Maker's Blog 17



Logo Designs: Famous Logos part 1

Logo Designs: Famous Logos part 1 18



Modern Luxury Fashion Clothing Brand Apparel Logo Design by We_Blast on Dribbble

Modern Luxury Fashion Clothing Brand Apparel Logo Design by We_Blast on Dribbble 19



The Most Famous Logos in Brand History

The Most Famous Logos in Brand History 20



Clothing Logo Design | Fashion Brand Logo Designs on Behance

Clothing Logo Design | Fashion Brand Logo Designs on Behance 21



Clothing brand logo design. What do you think? : logodesign

Clothing brand logo design. What do you think? : logodesign 22



I will design minimalist logo design for your company or brands for $10 - SEOClerks

I will design minimalist logo design for your company or brands for $10 - SEOClerks 23



Luxury Logo Brand Design – GraphicsFamily

Luxury Logo Brand Design – GraphicsFamily 24



design a professional logo for your brand for $5 - SEOClerks

design a professional logo for your brand for $5 - SEOClerks 25



Psychology of Logo Design | Stampede: Curated

Psychology of Logo Design | Stampede: Curated 26



I will do a creative unique modern minimalist business logo design – FiverrBox - WebPhuket

I will do a creative unique modern minimalist business logo design – FiverrBox - WebPhuket 27



I will design a professional brand logo for $20 - SEOClerks

I will design a professional brand logo for $20 - SEOClerks 28



Design Awesome Mascot Logo For Channel, Stream, Brand or Business for $10 - SEOClerks

Design Awesome Mascot Logo For Channel, Stream, Brand or Business for $10 - SEOClerks 29



How can logo design be a Brand Statement?

How can logo design be a Brand Statement? 30



School Logo & Branding Design | Print Design Australia

School Logo & Branding Design | Print Design Australia 31



Luxury and elegant Logo Design for your Business or Brand 580855 Vector Art at Vecteezy

Luxury and elegant Logo Design for your Business or Brand 580855 Vector Art at Vecteezy 32



Clothing Logo Design | Fashion Brand Logo Designs on Behance

Clothing Logo Design | Fashion Brand Logo Designs on Behance 33



Clothing Brand Logo Design | Fashion Line Logo Design | Brooklyn

Clothing Brand Logo Design | Fashion Line Logo Design | Brooklyn 34



Josh finally responded to the logo and, website we posted last week yeah he sent, us some some feedback in its own it's a, lot this is blind, brand strategy design consultancy based, in Santa Monica California since 1995, blind has used the power of design to, help diverse clients reach their, customers and stand out in the, marketplace in this series you'll get a, rare glimpse behind closed doors and see, the process of rebranding a company from, start to finish this is building a brand, in our last episode Ben and Mathieu, traveled out to Hamilton family brewery, to present and get feedback on the style, escapes from Josh and Kristen Hamilton, after going over the four directions and, having a lengthy discussion about what, Josh and Kristen like and don't like, then in Matthew returned a blind to, relay that information to the designers, who will work on the logo Emily and min, will continue on with the logo work and, a new designer Emmanuelle Ricci will, join the team Emmanuelle is a lettering, artist who is classically trained in, calligraphy since the Hamiltons have, expressed interest in a more hand-drawn, look for their logo Matthew and Ben will, utilize Emmanuelle's talents to, accomplish this Emily will work on logos, with a focus on typography and men will, create a variety of marks to anchor the, logo before the designers begin though, they will refine the final style scape, by combining elements of Emily's work or, innate heritage with men's work merit, badge, the final version now does what a style, scape is designed to do be a curated, reference to determine the direction of, the brand with the client seal of, approval blind and Hamilton are now on, the same page let's talk about the logo, design process you see up until this, point we've basically been helping the, Hamiltons refine their vision for what, they want to see in a logo we've also, been trying to uncover insights that, would help us along the way in our, creative process a logos job is to, identify not explain so we don't want to, explain what the business does inside, the actual logo we just want to make, sure that the brand is identifiable now, it's time for us to start make, things so we've given the designers a, creative brief to work inside of and, their job is to go away and create as, many logo options as they can think of, in the time allotted, our job as creative directors is to help, them refine those concepts into things, that are ready to present to the client, now we're only going to be presenting, three or four logo options to the, Hamiltons so we have a lot of refinement, to do as a hand lettering artist, emanuelle is uniquely suited for this, job originally from Italy he has studied, typography in calligraphy in Rome Milan, and Barcelona with experts in the field, based out of London he is in Los Angeles, to work with blind on the Hamilton, rebrand as well as other projects having, been given a few days to work on their, first drafts the designers are now ready, to present their work usually when we, have these projects Emily and min create, just hundreds of different options and, it's great as a creative director to be, able to see the breadth and the depth of, their thought process our first, presenter is Emily whose job was to, focus on refined typography she was, challenged to create both boxy and, circular layouts knowing that the logo, would have to play well on both flat, surfaces as well as cans and bottles I, think those iterations they're kind of, scattered mm-hmm I think I tried to make, some type of crust or kind of Lego not a, complete circle but kind of still in, that circular motion but just with some, arches and I like those, I like 15 a lot me too family breweries, kind of odd the way it is above and, below but I feel like there's a nice, balance to that we're put so much, emphasis and weight on agent Hamilton, mm-hmm so I feel like out of everything, we've seen so far that hierarchy is, working best in this version and I could, see us as a circular thing I could see, this on the tall can like I feel like, the application on this particular logo, because we still haven't seen this what, this would look like in different forms, like this one feels quite versatile in, that sense all right I do like that one, a lot, yeah because it feels like what you, could do is literally drop, family brewery California in 2014 and, just have the H in Hamilton for a small, lockup can we scroll up to like number, five so it's kind of similar to number, two the two the four and five that we, said we liked but the the hierarchy is, way better on that but I wonder if you, took family brewery and stacked it, underneath Hamilton and then put love, people love beer as the top and a lot of, her thing like that I think it'd be good, I like that, up next is men whose job was the, monogram the monogram what we found out, is that we're using the word monogram, wrong this entire time so I just googled, it right now sorry we thought we knew, what it meant but we didn't what we, thought it was it was just like a, decorative letter but a monogram, technically is two or more letters that, are combined together with some kind of, decorative flourish so clients with long, names are very difficult to work with, Hamilton family brewery it's a it's a, mouthful but also how do we represent, that in a mark that's gonna represent, them, so with Emmanuel like we've tried to, figure out some interesting lockup where, that's really tight and same with Emily, but at the center of it all we're, looking to abbreviate all of that with, another mark that might identify them so, for men we had her explore just the, letter H to represent the whole brand, and we're thinking about how those two, things relates to the whole lock up and, then reduce down to one letter I do like, that the asymmetrical feeling where one, leg is longer but because it's tied in, at the top that it makes a P the P is, more legible to me than the H so I'm, wondering if if you just disconnect it, right or if instead of an asymmetrical, thing where it's one is bigger maybe, maybe one can just like down and then, you connect it with the line instead of, having it lard, like longer so that make sense yeah I, was thinking for that one because they, as you were talking I like that word the, eh like the left side could be a little, bit lower and then you do that kind of, thing, mm-hmm cuz it like something like that, could be cool, mm-hmm where it's just it feels like it, shifted finally Emmanuelle will present, his work Ben in Matthew along with the, other designers will have to look over, his shoulders as he presents his, hand-drawn designs directly out of his, notebook I would say the high point for, me was when emmanuel open his sketchbook, because i had been kind of eyeballing, like peeking at mins and Emily's screen, throughout the week and giving them, little pieces of advice here and there I, literally have not seen anything Emanuel, had done and his skill with the pen and, paper and the way that he constructs his, lockups it's just awesome and so as soon, as he opened his book of like hey this, is pretty cool there's a nice lock up, this gives a nice interesting way to, frame this the the H right there there's, I think these are competing a little bit, as far as the size so I wonder if the, age could be much smaller it's at a, circle or vice versa like the H is, really big and then the other things are, more secondary to that but this is, pretty cool I like this like I like that, it feels closed up it looks a little, different than what we've seen yeah you, know I didn't want to go too crazy with, flourishes and as wishes mm-hmm so when, I did I wanted to keep his symmetry in, order to like maintain the balance you, know mm-hmm yeah totally, yeah that's why I like those ones where, it feels closed up they they feel like, for this one right here like I like the, angle the only thing I feel like the, letter forms right now because they're, rounded it doesn't carry that rich, heritage to for me at least on first, class yeah I'm not saying that it can't, get there but that's just my initial, feel when I look at this especially, they're rounded eight right there yeah, right there's something about that, letter form that I don't know I don't, read heritage when I see that but, there's something something cool like, there's a different kind of, like an old American style that there, might be something there just I don't, haven't collected my thoughts on that, thing kind of all of them, these two are my two favorites, I like this lock up I'm concerned that, this might be a it kind of makes it a, little bit too busy yeah so I'm, wondering if we could lose the lower, part of that circle and instead bring, our CJ and just do kind of like a two, dot there and then also the bow the, bulge on these two it's a little extreme, so I'm wondering if we could rein it, back a little bit yeah you see the camp, chimney Bluffs yeah it's just slight, yeah you know so I would probably want, to emulate that just a little bit and in, your iterations I would kind of explore, I really like the multi typeface design, but I would also explore pulling this in, in the same typeface, so once we're looking at I want to say, probably 10 to 12 really really good, concepts we'll cut that down to probably, four options and then start doing, mock-ups and this is where we'll take, the logo and we'll actually put it in, real-life situations so the client can, see how it performs in the world, so we'll mock it up on a on a beer, bottle or a beer can, we'll put it on the side of the building, so that you can see them really you know, huge scale we'll put it on a bottle cap, so they can see at a very small scale, they'll be able to see it in black and, white white on black and we just want to, be able to walk the client through how, each concept will live and breathe if, they choose that one, after the initial presentations Matthew, and Ben decide to put extra focus on a, Manuel's hand-drawn version of the logo, that was the one redeeming thing that, they like from the daring artisan, direction does the only thing they liked, about it, which is it's handcrafted and they love, the idea of that so I think when we got, emmanuel on board and he started do, these things I was like wow okay that's, that's perfect we got it we've got a, double down on that we got to chase that, even further and maybe even recommend, that because it the results are so, beautiful the accident lines may be a, little bit busy here in these like, corners okay so maybe lose the one in, the middle there in there yeah I don't, know that you need them though yeah, that's not the more I look at it I think, these are good because it continues this, you know to the edge of the lockup but I, think that this one you might not need, lines so when you vectorize it let's, play around with it okay regarding the, the monogram at the top to H there's, something cool about this is that, diagonal I know we were looking at some, immense stuff last week but there's, something kind of cool about this angle, so it might be worthwhile to see once, you do a more cleaned up version of that, like explore what that H looks like I, like what you're doing like cutting the, H at the bottom right there I don't know, if the slope and that crossbar is, working the best so that's why I might, be nice to see what that looks like I, know it might break some of the symmetry, you know it might be interesting to see, one thing too that I'm starting to see, what the H under which is a media I'm, just imposing so much of a meeting in, there but it looks like a bridge to me, which is kind of cool, there's there's something there like I, know last week I brought up with mean, stuff psycho I'm starting to see some, imagery and I'm composing that but there, could be something cool about you know, bridging people with beer yeah right, like we can we can make up something, kind of cute or something kind of, interesting there yeah with the work of, the designers were find then in Matthew, take another trip out to Rancho, Cucamonga to present the work to Josh, and Kristen so the way we'll go through, this is you'll see the logo you'll see, the way that we've implemented it in a, couple of different sizes and then, you're also gonna see mock-ups and the, mock-ups are purely mock-ups we just, want to demonstrate how the logo looks, in real-life situations, there's nothing designed for your brand, so if you, see something that you like we can, obviously pursue that but we're not, pitching this as you know a final, implementation of the logo that comes, later the first logo Matthew and Ben, present is stamp of approval it uses, industrial typography combined with over, printed colored elements to achieve a, vintage utilitarian design aesthetic the, goal of this direction was to create a, heritage look and feel for the Hamilton, family brewery brand the good luck, horseshoe ii logo design presented was, the hand lettered direction from, Emmanuelle this approach embraces the, DIY qualities that represent Josh and, the Hamilton brand the chunky and, rounded features of the logo are meant, to feel warm and welcoming to reflect, the experience one might have at the, brewery, the third logo bridging the gap gives, contrast to the previous direction this, logo was created by Emily and is more, refined in its approach its circular, shape visually puts Hamilton at the, center between people and beer the last, direction been in Matthew presented was, another hand letter designed by, Emmanuelle called cornerstone this logo, was inspired by the Hamilton story of, building a brewery based on the, foundation of a great customer, experience paired with great tasting, beer the bowtie shaped design was meant, to be visually dynamic and captured the, sense of adventurous flavours found in, their beers after going over the four, logos they've been presented Josh and, Kristen have narrowed it down to two, that they liked I mean our logo, currently doesn't have anything about it, it would say it's a beer logo other than, the word brewery and I actually like, that about these two as well because, yeah oh you mean like it's not it's not, like there's not like a hop somewhere, because it's like that's the easy thing, to go there's only so many ways you can, draw a hop, yeah with identity design we never want, to explain we always want to identify, Ben and Matthew had all four logos, printed out so that they can look at, them side-by-side but since Josh and, Kristen are leaning towards the, hand-drawn one's the most Ben brings, those out for them to look at and give, reactions to, I'm torn I'm not that because I feel, like we're okay I feel like we if we, pick this it's like there's a thing I, like about that horseshoe one maybe it's, hearing it as a horseshoe but it just, it's like calming and like a slow day on, a ranch or something and you could brand, a horse with it and it could be like a, family farm which I love that but like, that one makes me want to get up and do, things like that the other one which is, fun and exciting and see I and those are, I don't know how but I like those two, things I don't think they can coexist, I sent our company or who we want to, become more I think it's both you know, yeah I know, that's yeah because I think you enjoy, beer in multiple settings like you go, out hiking fishing go to the beach, adventure but then also you drink it on, the front porch or in the backyard if, you could picture this painted on the, wall in the brewery maybe behind the bar, which one would look better there which, one will feel more at home probably the, circle one yeah, yeah maybe tweaking the H so that that, that random thing I get where it looks, like a tattoo or something or Z it might, it might just be that the density of, slope are no fun even that steep but, maybe it's just the chunkiness of the, two legs like their closeness with the, direction chosen Emmanuelle's hand-drawn, rounded logo the next step is finalizing, colors these colors won't just be used, for the logo on a beer can they'll also, be utilized through all of Hamilton's, Design & Merchandising, for me it's kind of like so there's some, practical stuff like okay there's, probably only have one wall on the, brewery maybe two that we could put a, big logo on do we really want it to be, dark blue well that'd make you feel too, dark there so like there's those things, that like maybe as it like my brain goes, to as a business owner or like do we, have to buy new chairs or do can I get, like you know seafoam green bottle, openers the other like those you know so, there's a practical side that like I, think really can stifle the creative, side you know that I just I have to have, any as a business owner so to have, someone who can just design with all, none of the other strings attached it's, cool it's helped me to think about, things in a different way or to have, someone else who can see beyond the, practicalness and just the actual design, is fun so yeah when I think about colors, my first instinct is like oh that's, going to be easy to order you know you, know great yeah I like the yellow and, the blue yeah I felt like last time like, we need more blue what's the color and, then now we're like this is like a it's, not a navy yeah, was there a navy in any of you guys oh, okay yes I do because this is more like, it's very vibrating your, bakit blind matthew is working with, Emmanuelle to tweak the logo small, changes in a logo can make a big impact, and Matthew is hoping to perfect it, before sending it back to Josh and, Kristen we're still trying to balance, the letters right here I think looking, at this like this feels very balanced as, H a.m. because of this counter space, that the a is creating we need to, tighten that up a little bit relative to, this so either that checks out a little, bit or maybe we need to make the a a, little bit wider out as far as the angle, of that and the 8 right here even though, I know it's probably straight across so, at the end it feels optically like this, is a little bit smaller than the end so, I think there's a little bit of space to, open that up make that a little bit, taller there a little bit wider just so, that we can close up the counter space, that that is making the seraphs feel, mostly good like the B and the top of, the are here and some of it if you like, in some areas like the a right there, feels like it gets a little skinny like, too skinny so I just want to fix some of, the inconsistencies as far as the the, smallest a serif can be I want to make, sure that those are fairly consistent, because right now it feels like of a, pretty big range of thicker serifs and, then the inner surface but it doesn't, seem consistent across okay the money, well has worked to get the logo as tight, as possible and Ben has sent off this, revision to Josh and Kristen while, feedback is rarely instantaneous Matthew, and Ben Wade over a week to hear back, from the Hamiltons, a long wait time with no communication, is one of the most difficult things a, Project Lead can go through it's not a, quick you've done excellent work nor is, it a thoughtful we'd like to see some, changes the longer one has to wait the, higher the chances are of more work or, even starting over the moment that I got, the email from Josh I opened it, expecting it to be an approval letter, like hey Ben we love this we're ready to, move forward, I got the exact opposite let's start, with the logo because, logo when we last presented to them we, went to their office yeah, we thought it was in a great spot they, had chosen one that they felt really, good about yeah and that they wanted us, just to do a little cleanup and tweaks, to the monogram at the center so we were, under the impression that we're good, referring to finalized thing I think the, feedback was you you nailed it, mm-hmm except the monogram looks a, little bit like a zero too great so we, need to tweak that and that's what we, did that turns out Josh had this deep, down buried idea that he wants to bring, the tree back just as a you know I seem, a change to the age to make it look a, lot less like a zr2, but now it's only in age and he says his, main concern is that a cool-looking age, has no meeting behind it other than it's, the first letter for a company name, mm-hmm so he's looking for that meaning, behind the logo mm-hmm just something, that we've talked about mmm-hmm so and, he's also sent a couple sketches so he, has he's proposing his tree again that, he had before like a simplified version, of his tree that he said also that he, doesn't want to leave the sense of his, former identity behind with the change, okay so that's pretty common right we've, experienced this before we're rebranding, something and the client gets cold feet, like you know I'm not ready you're not, lying, yeah I'm not ready to leave behind our, old identity because I'm attached to it, oh we've had clients spend a quarter, million dollars with us and then decide, to retain their their logo so for me I, feel like we need to hop on a call with, with them and figure out where this is, coming from yeah because if it is it's, like hey you know I just like I can't, see our brand without this tree or you, know I just really dislike the monogram, you guys decide like I just want to know, what's fueling that because he kept, everything else intact yeah so we're, still you know 80, out there you know he has some other, thoughts on it because it looking as a, monogram here to another page did he, justify what that Hey yes says the arch, forms a lowercase H and looks like a, door and then this looks like a roof, this angle mm-hmm, so he's looking for for a double meaning, in either way I see so let me just, illustrate something with that yeah, so I think we just need to unpack his, motivation behind this a little bit more, before we proceed with anything right I, think that's essential because we've, also taken this logo and applied it in, the whole system, mmm so when we presented the second, round we actually executed the whole, system now if the whole system doesn't, work because of this icon that's gonna, change a lot of our approach on our next, episode Ben and Matthew will have to, take a step back and rethink the design, of the logo with only one revision left, there's a significant pressure to get, this right so that Josh and Kristen, don't have to go outside of the contract, they have a blind with Josh wanting to, bring meaning back into the logo how, will they proceed find out next time on, building a brand did you enjoy this, episode did you like one logo design, over the other did you agree with all, the decisions we made let us know in the, comments section below if you want to, learn how to level up your logo design, check out the links in the description, as always don't forget to like comment, and subscribe, because it really helps us out we'll see, you on the next episode of building a, brand


Startup Cheat Sheet for Branding, Domain Selection and Logo Design,Offer HN: Free logo design for an open source projectAt http://www.fairpixels.co, we help ambitious projects look less sucky through mainly logo and brand design as well as other design services.

We love open source, so we launched www.logodust.com a while ago and started open sourcing our own unused logo designs.

Today we want to expand our open source efforts and design an awesome logo for an Open source project that one of you is working on for free.

Here's what to do:

1. Pitch your open source project in the comments and add a URL to your website/github

2. The most upvoted project by this community, 48hours from posting this, wins the free logo design service.

3. Make sure we can contact you by having an email address on your website or your profile

Looking fwd checking all of your open source projects!.
,Offer HN: Free logo design for hackersHey guys,

I recently launched my humble portfolio www.heynico.com and as part of the celebration (?) I'm offering free branding design for 3 startups. Yeah. I will fully design your logo for 0$. This will work on first come, first serve basis.

To participate you just need to upvote this and leave a message here.

Also, I would be taking clients for User Interface and Branding design with an ber discount to those who mention Hacker News on the mail.

So, check out my portfolio and drop me a line..
,Let me assess your company logo design for FREEHi, I do logo design and brand identity (blooform.com)
Post your logo here and I'll give you feedback!.
,Top Logo Design Trends for 2017 with Examples,Show HN: My Brand New Logo, a professional design for everyoneMy Brand New Logo is an online, automatic logo creator that provides professional designs for everyone who needs a logo:

https://mybrandnewlogo.com

In the past, working with a designer to design a logo was an expensive effort. My Brand New Logo solves that by automating the design process of a professional design studio. This gives you access to professional logos at a fraction of the price.

I made this web service because after years of running a design agency, I saw an increase in the need for logos, but noticed that hiring a professional designer is mostly out of reach for those that just started a new business. My experience as both designer and developer lead to the idea of creating an automatic logo machine that creates affordable, professional logos. This provides everyone with the ability to design a striking logo. My Brand New Logo is for the freelancers, the side project hustlers, the startups.

The general design quality is based on years of experience in graphic and web design. My algorithms follow design principles that I've applied in our design agency and this ensures carefully balanced and good looking logo designs. It's up to date with current trends in graphic design, like shiny gradients, contemporary fonts, geometric patterns and modern shapes. You can really go wild, and it will always look nice.

What really sets My Brand New Logo apart from other logo creators are the general design quality of the logos, special features like smart shapes and sophisticated gradient styles, and the multitude of possibilities to adjust the logos to your own taste.

Everyone can make a beautiful logo with My Brand New Logo.

https://mybrandnewlogo.com.
,Show HN: Braand.coOver the last 15 years I’ve been responsible for brand design across household names including Samsung, PayPal and LG Mobile.

In addition to my design experience, I’ve developed a passion for side projects and exploring new business ideas.

In the process of exploring these new ideas, I’ve acquired a large catalogue of brand-able domain names.

So I've decided to bring together my experience as a designer, catalogue of domain names and flare for new business ventures in to new site called https://Braand.co

Braand.co will provide founders with essential elements they need bring their new ideas to life. Fast.

Each domain for sale on https://Braand.co will come packaged with a modern, professional logo plus a suite of brand assets for your social media channels.

If you would like know when I launch please join my launch list.

Any thoughts and comments welcome : )

Craig.
,The Most Powerful Colors in the World ...And How You Make The Next OnesAs a YC W10 startup, we were lucky to have dinner with Zuckerberg and I asked him afterwards why he chose that blue for Facebook... Cause he's color blind. Not a majestic response about how color influences mood, buying habits, etc.

He used a color that was personally best for him. And a lot of the top brands in the world now, started in garages & workshops... where the branding research consisted of a couple rounds 'what if we...' before a name was born and then a logo & design.

My favorite example of this is Mercedes. The brand now stands for luxury cultivates a significant vibe... but why did the founder call it that? Simply, he named the company after his daughter... and now people name their daughters after the car!

A lot of YC companies get greif for their names (most.ly the ly.ly ones) but how much does a name / brand have on the actual product being successful.

I think it can have an influence, but at the end of the day... the quality of what you build will determine its success.

With that in mind, my fellow hackers & founders... from a guy that runs a website about color... Be more adventurous with your colors. Have some fun..
,I will make a original vector agriculture logo design with unlimited revisionI will make a original vector agriculture Logo Design with unlimited revision for 5$.

Hello,
If you need a Brand new identity LOGO for your business, product, blog, company, website or any other projects then you are on the right place.

Deal Includes following offers :

Express Delivery.
Fully customized work.
Excellent communication.
Quick and Quality delivery.
100% Money back guaranteed.
High quality JPG and PNG images.

If you have any questions before you order, please send me a message and I will be happy to help.
https://www.fiverr.com/maejefferso/make-a-original-vector-agriculture-logo-design-with-unlimited-revision?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=bc5d9dd0-9c70-4f99-a56c-f2c240fef299&pckg_id=1&pos=6.
,Ask HN: Swag on a budget?Can anyone suggest good sources of branded swag (giveaway stuff) for a startup on a budget, for someone ordering less than a hundred?
Ideally this would bee geek targeted swag, and easy to ship across the Canada/US border.

Or even better... is there such a thing as swag on demand? I upload my logo design, and place drop-ship orders one at a time to send to people?.
,I'm looking for a co-founder (UK)I'm a 30 year old web developer from the UK (north west). For the past two months, I've been building 'an ebay for time', similar to taskrabbit.com and zaarly.com where users post small jobs and tasks and others bid to complete them. The bulk of the coding is done - I still need to add payment integration and geolocation.

This is my first web startup, but I've run two successful companies in the past. One wrote shareware for the (original) Palm OS platform. The other consisted of three computer retail/repair stores here in the North West. Both companies were eventually sold (at profit) as I wanted to try other things.

I'm looking for someone with excellent UI and design skills to join as co-founder. Knowledge of html and css is essential. You would be responsible for all aspects of design including logo, branding and of course the web pages. I'm now working on this full time and I'm looking for someone who can commit at least 20 hours a week. I would strongly prefer to work with someone from the UK but I'm happy to hear from anyone who might be interested (email in profile)..
,Modoola and IOT desksAt Modoola, we wanted to create beautifully crafted office furniture made to order for you. We are currently working on our first range of desks, storage and functional office furniture to balance a combination of design innovation, research and IOT (internet of things).

The aim is to deliver beautiful yet functional furniture that will enhance any office environment. Our products are made locally, reducing the environmental impact of transport and logistics. We always recommend using wooden sheet materials from sustainable, FSC-certified sources.

Designed to made furniture on demand, Modoola products cut out the middlemen and logistics of global supply chains. Providing a more direct and personalised experience, customers still gain all the benefits of designer furniture without the long lead times and costly price tag. This approach cuts the delivery and lead time of a designer fit out to 1-4 weeks, as opposed to the 8-12 weeks typically quoted by traditional suppliers.

The key elements in our first hexagonal desk are simplicity of aesthetics and functionality, with options to suit any environment. Desks come in 3 min width: 120cm, 150cm and 180cm, allowing offices to maximise space.

Because our furniture is made on-demand, it can be personalised to your brand and environment, for example by milling your logo into the design. We also tailor our product dimensions to your exact working space.

More: http://modoola.com/smart-office-furniture/.
,NIPS changing name to NeurIPSJust got the following email in my inbox

Dear members of the Neural Information Processing Systems community,

Something remarkable has happened in our community. The name NeurIPS has sprung up organically as an alternative acronym, and we’re delighted to see it being adopted. Indeed, one forward-thinking member of the community purchased neurips.com and described the site’s purpose as “...host[ing] the conference content under a different acronym... until the board catches up.”

We’ve caught up! We were considering alternative acronyms when the community support for NeurIPS became apparent. We ask all attendees this year to respect this solution from the community and to use the new acronym in order that the conference focus can be on science and ideas.

We have taken several actions to support this acronym. First, all signage and the program booklet for the 2018 meeting will refer either to the full conference name or to NeurIPS. Second, we’ve asked sponsors to do the same in their materials and publicity, to the extent possible at this late date. Third, we will hire a branding company to design a new logo for the conference. Fourth, we’ve moved the conference site to neurips.cc, and the owner of neurips.com, Peter Henderson, has graciously donated the domain name to the Foundation.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to share thoughts and concerns regarding this important issue. The Neural Information Processing Systems community has a lot of people working very hard, and with much passion, to make the conference the best it can be. We look forward to continuing this conversation at the Town Hall during the conference.

Yours,

The Neural Information Processing Systems Foundation Board of Trustees.
,Solicit HN: DesignerI'm posting this in HN because I like the audience from a technical point of view, as well as intellectual. I am hoping I could find someone:

We are a very young start up. We believe in our idea and so do people we speak with (not our mothers, but people who dont care about hurting our feelings :-) ). We have not reached out to any VC because we want to have something more substantial before we take that step.

2 founders in our 30s: a business school alum (with a hands on tech background) working in the valley, a programmer with industry experience. Node.js, mongodb, redis, etc. We are in need for someone who can do:

1. Logo designn2. Visual designn3. User Interactionn4. eCommercen5. Branding

In particular we are looking for someone who has previous experience designing Consumer Internet eCommerce sites. But a good eye will get you a long way...

My motivation posting here is two fold:

1) This is a community of hackers where (almost) everyone is trying to create something new many times with limited resources. So, maybe we could reach some sort of equity/payment agreement (I'm not implying you should work for free, of course, but you'd be open to equity, if you like the idea).

2) This is really a bonus: I was hoping we could find someone artistic in the HN community who has the ability to also create the front end (take psd files s/he is creating, transform them to HTML+CSS, and maybe even do some jQuery stuff). However, someone good who just wants to focus on design and forget about the technical stuff is ok as well.

Leave contact info if interested (or if you know of someone else who might be), or email:

gftime1@gmail.com..
,Launch HN: Awesomic (YC S21) – Get design tasks done with 24-hour turnaroundHi HN, I'm Stacy from Awesomic (https://www.awesomic.io/). Awesomic is a website where you create a design task and receive a draft from a professional designer in 24 hours.

On freelance platforms, it takes up to 7-14 days to find the right designer. You negotiate, then manage, and you need to look for a new person every time a new task is needed, like branding first and then a website design for web and mobile. With Awesomic, our algorithm connects you based on availability and expertise required. Then, you never manage this person or worry about deadlines—we do it automatically and guarantee a 24h turnaround. You have all skills covered under one fixed price subscription.

While running a local online business (coding school, the first Github partner in the CIS region), we had the hard time hiring the right designer part-time. We experienced a lack of quality, style consistency and speed as freelancers changed. Roman, my co-founder, thought that being matched with the right person on subscription would be the perfect solution. We got traction in 10 days just from the idea, with no product. Our first client was YC alumni Outtalent, and the next 20 clients came from word of mouth. Our best-selling ad was a napkin left in a co-working space—it brought us People.ai as a client.

For the first 2 months, we emulated the app processes manually and turned the tasks around in 24 hours via email. Since then we’ve been gradually building software for everything that can be automated, including matching tasks, managing daily updates, files and communication.
Our matching algorithm defines the criteria of each task (like timezone, type of task, software) and finds the best-fit designer due to them. When you create a logo task, you work with the best logo/branding designer. When you do an app or landing page that requires different skills, an algorithm will match you with a great UI/UX designer. If you like the result, you will continue to work with the same person based on matching.

When you log into our app (https://app.awesomic.io/login), you can choose any popular design task brief or add a custom one. Then you describe the task, and it gets matched with the best-fit designer. In 24 hours you see the first results, and every business day a new update is guaranteed for you. So you can iterate fast on any visuals and stick to your deadlines. The expertises covered are branding, graphics, product UI/UX design and animations. You communicate with the designers directly in the app, via comments or screenshare calls. All files are stored on private DigitalOcean Spaces and are accessible over the platform, so you don’t need to go back and forth between various tools, email, etc. We operate on a subscription model, but it is flexible: startups can upgrade/downgrade or cancel their plans anytime. This helps to stay cost-effective and scale easily.

Here’s a case study on how we made a redesign for the most funded app on Kickstarter: http://awesomic.io/case-study/memory-os. Here’s one on a Norwegian fitness startup using us for 18+ months already—their app is in the top 10 most popular apps in the country: https://www.awesomic.io/case-study/entirebody.

As specialists, we’ve been reading HN for quite some time and we are really excited to share our story with you. We would love to hear back from the community! How do you manage your design tasks? What is the most painful?.
,Startup advice: When to hire professional branding/logo designWe're building an eHealth startup marketing to individuals. The team is three engineers/scientists, so we have great tech-- and limited graphic design or marketing skill.

We're getting ready to push out a beta version, and realize that our corporate image is terrible. We need a name, logo, color theme, etc.

Minimum price from decent brand agencies seems to be around 1,500.

99Designs/Upwork can give us something for a few hundred, but it isn't the full package, which means inconsistencies and lower quality.

How would you frame the question?.
,Still seeking a suitable startup brand?Go for: neets

What you could get:
-getneets.com
-neets.co
-Branding and logo design if necessary
-Links to: need, needs, neat

Contact me via sebsigloch@icloud.com for further information.

Seb.
,Ask HN: How to find a good designer for a small project?We're a relatively young B2C software startup looking for a designer that helps us position/brand/style our product more professionally. We are looking for a simple branding package to align the design of our applications and marketing material (logo, typography, icon set, colors, etc.). The budget is $5k - $10k.

Should we look for freelancers instead of agencies? We think that agencies have advantages like faster turnover and multiple involved people who bring in different ideas and concepts. The downside is the higher price.

Is the project/budget too small for an agency?

Where do I look for good designers that fit our needs? Upwork, Dribble, Behance?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!.
,IamaSource.com: European Small Business Going Crowdsourcing Graphic Design NeedsIamaSource.com (literally, I am a source) is the new online tool that is allowing companies and startups to post a graphic design contest and get hundreds of custom designs from worldwide creatives. This innovative model is called design crowdsourcing and now It is available to all entrepreneurs needing a brand identity for their new company.<p>April 06, 2011 09:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time nIamaSource.com successfully applying the graphic design crowdsourcing model to its platform is going increasingly used by European small business needing to develop their brand identity. Every company can post a contest on IamaSource, make a crowd of designers compete and get hundreds of custom designs to chose from: from logos to business card, from promotional brochures to website layouts.<p>One of the first needs in starting a new company is finding a talented graphic designer to entrust the development of the company’s image.<p>Commit the corporate image to a single designer can be difficult. Small businesses often need to get a lot of graphic proposals to tight deadlines and on very small budget. These needs can hardly be met hiring a single freelance or contacting an Ad agency while can be met using the on-line model of crowdsourcing design contests just as IamaSource.com allows to do.<p>Here is how IamaSource.com works: the customers describe what they need and how much are willing to spend (usually ranging from 200 € for logo designs, 250 € for brochure etc.). On the other side hundreds of designers start competing to achieve the best graphic design and meet the customers’ needs.<p>At the end of the contest the client chooses the best proposal among those received. The winning designer get the money prize while the client receives the final files of the artwork and all rights to use It.<p>On every contest are presented on average 400 custom made designs, so the platform is ideal for the most demanding customers.<p>IamaSource.com is dedicated to customers from all over the world and especially European companies and startups, who are approaching this new model successfully. “We have customers from Italy, Poland and Belgium but also from USA and South America” says the IamaSource team. “The money prizes that every company makes available to the participants are in EURO currency and this makes us ideally closer to European companies, which are using our platform in a enthusiastic way'. 'The thing that makes us more satisfied is to deal not only with companies more receptive to innovations, such as those of the IT industry, but also with small shops looking for the right logo for their business. This makes us understand that IamaSource is easily usable by anyone”.<p>The budget is 100% money back guaranteed if the designers who join the Contest are less than ten. 'IamaSource offer a 100% money back guarantee but it never occurred to date. All customers have always been extremely satisfied and amazed by the quantity and quality of designs received' ensures the IamaSource team. 'Many customers now use IamaSource as a tool for all their graphic design needs, from business cards to brochures. We are very honored to have many returning clients'.<p>IamaSource.com is a european based design crowdsourcing marketplace. Small business and sturtup find on IamaSource a community of over 3.000 designers competing in creative contests to realize their needs.<p>For more information please visit: iamasource.com.
,Have a brand logo for your project? Just choose one


Reddit Images 63

Logo Design for Brand that sells hunting clothing. Need honest opinions. Logo represent a Deer and the circle around represent Halo that Saint Patrons had on paintings.

Logo Design for Brand that sells hunting clothing. Need honest opinions. Logo represent a Deer and the circle around represent Halo that Saint Patrons had on paintings. 0



recent brutal logo design for brand and band, hit me up for info and commision!

recent brutal logo design for brand and band, hit me up for info and commision! 1



Professional Logo Design For Brand Identity | T letter Logo Design Process

Professional Logo Design For Brand Identity | T letter Logo Design Process 2



Online business logo maker - customized logo design for brand

Online business logo maker - customized logo design for brand 3



Facts of Logo Design for Branding in Digital Era

Facts of Logo Design for Branding in Digital Era 4



Hey guys, I'm in this design class in college, and we got an assignment where we have to make up a brand new logo for any company of our choice, and I chose to remake the SM logo in the style of GOW, being the GOW enjoyer I am. Obviously it's not finished, but I'm proud of how it's looking so far.

Hey guys, I'm in this design class in college, and we got an assignment where we have to make up a brand new logo for any company of our choice, and I chose to remake the SM logo in the style of GOW, being the GOW enjoyer I am. Obviously it's not finished, but I'm proud of how it's looking so far. 5



[For Hire] Logo and Brand Designer

[For Hire] Logo and Brand Designer 6



Design a energetic logo for a Fishing Apparel brand! Casting Coastal Logo

Design a energetic logo for a Fishing Apparel brand! Casting Coastal Logo 7



Fabiano is a luxury Men's clothing brand.the design and create high fashion. This brand for wealthy man who likes classic life style.client ask for F as the logo mark. According to client brief I was able to help this brand get exactly the logo branding they needed.

Fabiano is a luxury Men's clothing brand.the design and create high fashion. This brand for wealthy man who likes classic life style.client ask for F as the logo mark. According to client brief I was able to help this brand get exactly the logo branding they needed. 8



Simple livery design for if Fiat decided to join the field using their Abarth brand. Overall there are levels of metallic used with the textures which come from the Fiat brand guidelines. And used some red on red to make the logo really pop off the base chassis color.

Simple livery design for if Fiat decided to join the field using their Abarth brand. Overall there are levels of metallic used with the textures which come from the Fiat brand guidelines. And used some red on red to make the logo really pop off the base chassis color. 9



Logo design for a classy fashion brand. Richmond Belferdy, luxury accessible to everyone. Let me know your thoughts on this logo, and what I could improve on! Thank you :^)

Logo design for a classy fashion brand. Richmond Belferdy, luxury accessible to everyone. Let me know your thoughts on this logo, and what I could improve on! Thank you :^) 10



How to create an awesome logo for your brand?, How to create an awesome logo for your brand?, What makes a strong brand logo design?, What makes a strong brand logo design?, What makes a good logo designer?, What makes a good logo designer?, Which company has the best logo design?, Which company has the best logo design? , How to create an awesome logo for your brand?, How to create an awesome logo for your brand?, What makes a strong brand logo design?, What makes a strong brand logo design?, What makes a good logo designer?, What makes a good logo designer?, Which company has the best logo design?, Which company has the best logo design?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

65 logo de mcdonald

57 logo of java

46 logo ernst and young