83 logo print
logo print
Logo,print,sketch 2015 on Behance 0
Printing Company Logo Design - Vive Designs 1
Check out our logo print selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our prints shops. 2
Barber Shop Sign Print on Canvas Salon Art Print Barber Logo Poster Hairdressers Shop Print Vintage Looking Sign Wall Art for Salon Decor. ComXlanD. (107) $83.33. $138.88 (40% off) FREE shipping. Sun Moon Planet vector logo… 3
Printing Company Logo Design - Vive Designs 4
Logo for a printing company, a Logo & Identity project by user_3064332 | crowdspring 5
Colorful Print Business Logo | BrandCrowd Logo Maker 6
Pigment Print Logo 2 | Brands of the World™ | Download vector logos and logotypes 7
Printed Vinyl Stickers - Banners, Signs, Screen Printing, Embroidery, Vehicle Graphics - Logo 8
Print Logo Free Vector Art - (4,445 Free Downloads) 9
Photo Print - Logo Template by ProPen | GraphicRiver 10
Silkscreen Emblems and Patches | Screen printing designs, Screen printing logo, Screen printing 11
Printing Company Logo - Promotional Logo Design Ideas - Deluxe Corp 12
Print service logo Royalty Free Vector Image - VectorStock 13
5 Tips for Perfect Logo Printing • Online Logo Maker's Blog 14
Fast Printing Shop Logo | BrandCrowd Logo Maker 15
Digital - Printing Logo - Logos & Graphics 16
Logo Printing Vinyl Banners, PNG, 543x521px, Logo, Advertising, Artwork, Banner, Business 17
Digital Printing Company Logo Design by Denayunecs | Codester 18
Freepiker | dot print digital printing house logo 19
Patel Printing: Company Logo 20
Printing Logo Design Ideas - Wallpaper Images Android PC HD 21
Print Company Logo Design - Vive Designs 22
Fast 3D Printing Company Logo Design 57 (576774) | Logos | Design Bundles 23
Infinity Printing Company Logo Design by Denayunecs | Codester 24
Diy 3D Printing Company Logo Design 64 | Deeezy 25
Designing Classic and Memorable Logos | Accent Printing Solutions News 26
Auckland vehicle graphics and wrapping 27
print shop logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2020 28
print shop logo 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2020 29
Logo Print Company (@LogoPrintCo) | Twitter 30
Silkscreen Emblems and Patches | Screen printing equipment, Screen printing logo, Screen 31
Logo Design for Printing Service, NJ Logo Design Firm 32
Print report logo icon design Royalty Free Vector Image 33
15+ Shirt Logo Designs | Design Trends - Premium PSD, Vector Downloads 34
have you been wanting to get into, selling products online but feel like, you've been a bit stuck on the design, side of things maybe you've thought, about selling print on demand or selling, digital products on Etsy or another, Marketplace but have no Tech skills and, feel kind of intimidated by all of the, different design programs out there or, maybe you're a startup business and just, want to have a really great logo and, branding assets without having to pay, hundreds of dollars for a professional, to create it for you well if any of, those are you friend I'm speaking to you, because today I'm sharing a free and, easy tool that I have been loving that, you can easily use to create designs, even if you're a complete beginner with, no design experience at all it's user, friendly intuitive and is about to make, your life so much easier so let's jump, in, [Music], foreign, [Applause], welcome back to the channel if this is, your first time here I'm so glad you're, here I'm Kate I'm a wife Mama Etsy, seller and business coach and I'm here, to help you start and scale your online, business so that you can make a, full-time income doing what you love now, if you're in that same boat that I, described before feeling kind of stuck, and not sure on the design side of, things maybe you're just getting started, and you've never done this kind of thing, before I feel you friend I have been, there too and I know it is so, intimidating so overwhelming in the, beginning so I want to help you by, sharing any tools that I find that I, think really could be useful for you, especially if you're a beginner so the, software I'm going to be sharing with, you today is exactly that I recently, discovered it and have been using it, playing around with it myself and have, genuinely been loving it and loving the, features it provides so without further, Ado the software we're talking about, today is Kittle one thing I absolutely, love about Kittle is that it is a, web-based graphic design software that's, very intuitive like I mentioned before, but since it's web-based you're not, having to download an app you're not, having to download anything separately, you can use it right there on your web, browser now before we hop in I want to, give a big thank you to Kittle for, sponsoring this video I am so just, genuinely excited about showing you how, you can use this for print on demand, designs for digital product designs and, for Branding assets like your logo so, let's go ahead and hop onto the computer, okay so this is Kittle and one reason I, love Kittle other than it just being a, web-based platform is that you can, actually create a design starting from, scratch or from a template so if you're, not super confident in creating your own, design from scratch yet they have, awesome templates made by a lot of, different creators that you can use and, edit in just about every way possible to, make your own and one really neat thing, about Kittle is that if you look, underneath the designs you can see who, the creator of that template is so, Kittle creates a lot of their own, templates but they also have other, creators and designers on the platform, that are sharing their own designs for, you to use as a template as well so if, you see someone that you like their, design style you can actually click on, their name and click through to their, profile and see what else they have to, offer now they have these little icon, tons that you can click on at the top to, filter by category so we can look for, t-shirt designs poster designs social, media but today I'm going to show you, two different ways of Designing one from, a template one from scratch so let's, start with our template design and we're, going to use a logo for this so let's, say that we're a brand new business, we're wanting to create our own logo and, we're wanting to use a template to start, off with and we might know that we like, a modern style so I'm going to type in, modern into the search bar and this is, going to further filter these templates, to show us only the ones that are more, of a modern style so I'm going to scroll, through these and see if I like any that, I could start with and really edit it to, make it my own logo I like this one that, says Nautica with the circle text I'm, going to click use this design and then, it'll pull it up on my canvas for me to, edit now I can click on anything on this, design it'll highlight that one element, and I can see over here how I can edit, it so whether I highlight the text or, the graphic element or the background I, can edit these all in a lot of different, ways so if I'm looking at this text I, can see over here I can change text, color the font there's transformation so, we'll go through a lot of these but also, here on the left side you'll see a panel, for text elements uploads photos it's, like stock photos and textures so we're, going to go through all of these it's, just so many great ways to edit the, design and make it your own I'm so, excited to show you some of my favorite, things to do on here okay so let's say, we want to edit this and make this our, business name so we might have a, business name called Summit and then, under here where it says backpacks, instead of selling backpacks let's say, that we sell journals so our business, name is Summit journals and then I can, click on this text and come over here, the first thing I'm going to do is, change it to a brand color so I want to, make sure that all the colors I'm, choosing for my design fit together, within my brand colors they're cohesive, so I can either click around on here, until I find the color I want or if I, know my exact text code for that brand, color I can type it in here I can also, slide on this opacity slider to make the, text more see-through and transparent or, more solid which is really cool then, once I get the color that I like I'm, going to come down here and change the, font our Kettle already has amazing, fonts in here there's so many to choose, from in a lot of different styles that, are super trendy so I'm going to look, through here and choose one that I like, for this main headline I'm going to drag, this and make it a little bit smaller, and drag it over to where I want super, easy to drag and drop in this editor and, then after I get that where I want it I, can come down here to transformation so, this is a really cool area where you can, actually change and distort the text in, whatever way you want so if you want to, be a circle you could do that or you can, Arch it you could have it waving or do a, flag sort of style and you can use this, slider to move to the left or right to, move it exactly how you want it or if, you want it even more custom you can use, these anchor points which are these, little dots along the text to drag and, drop the text where you want it and sort, of shift the shape around exactly how, you like it now for the purpose of this, video I'm just going to make this text, straight across because I want to show, you a few other things we can do with, this as far as effects so if we come up, here to the little a tab these are, further text effects like shading and, decoration so shading would be like, adding a shadow underneath your text, we've got a drop shadow a lion Shadow a, block Shadow and a 3D Shadow so you, could see which of these Styles you like, the best and then you can also change, the color of that shadow underneath so, right now it's a gray color but I could, change this to a pink or any kind of, other color I want that shadow to be and, then once I've decided on my shadow, color I can play around with the offset, and the angle as well so offset is like, how far down the Shadows coming from the, text and then angle of course is the, angle that it's appearing from so I can, play around with this and get it just, the way I like it and then I can also, come down here to decoration so this is, adding even further effects like, horizontal lines a color block diagonal, lines or even this fun one which is kind, of like a beachy feel with the lines, going across again I can change the, color of those lines in the top accent, color I might want to have this as my, secondary brand color and then I can, change the weight and distance for this, specific one so weight would be like how, thin or thick those lines are appearing, and then distance is how far up or down, on the words that color is coming so I, can make this really exactly what I want, which is really neat okay and then I, might come and change this journals text, to be another color that's one of our, brand colors now the really cool thing, is when you come to that text color, you'll see where it says document, palette down here this is starting to, show us all of the different colors that, are already used elsewhere in our design, in case we're wanting to match exactly, the same colors so we see our teal color, here that we used before as well as our, secondary pink color and then this gray, color is the one that I used for the, shadow color so I can choose any of, these that are already showing up in my, design in another place if I want to, make it really cohesive so I think I'm, going to just stay with that really cool, gray color for the journals part and, then of course I'm going to edit the, font on this I want to choose sort of a, secondary font that goes well with my, first headline font so I can play around, with these fonts and find one that I, feel like goes really well and then I of, course I can size it and drag it to, where I want it so we've got our Summit, journals there and now I want to edit, this little graphic image here because, right now it's an anchor that doesn't, really make sense for our business so, I'm just going to highlight that click, delete and then we're going to come over, here to the left where it says elements, and I'm going to search for a different, graphic element to put there in its, place so I love that Kittle has tons of, different elements over here they've got, shapes ornaments illustrations that you, can use abstract shapes in a search bar, so if you're not really sure you can, just search for something that you're, looking for I think for us for this, imaginary business called Summit Journal, since it's Summit I might look for a, mountain so I'm going to type in, mountain and see what comes up for that, so I'm going to look for an image that, might go well with this logo style and I, think I like this one it has that sort, of modern feel so I'm going to size this, down a little bit and drag it to where I, want it and then of course I'm going to, change the color to go with the other, colors I have going on here I'm going to, change it to that nice teal color and, then I'm going to work here on this, circle text so right now we've got it, saying recycled materials locally made I, can edit this to say what whatever I, want so for a business logo this is a, really great thing to point out specific, things that make this business unique or, this could be a place to put a tagline, or even just an established state so I, might just put established 2022 here and, then when I click outside of it it takes, it back to that Circle to show me what, it would look like I'm going to change, that text color again and I'm going to, use my document palette to keep, everything nice and cohesive I can, change the font of this if I'd like and, then I can actually click this little, arrow to rotate if I want to put this, somewhere else in the design I can, rotate it and then I can drag it and, drop it exactly where I'd like it of, course I can always drag the corner out, to make it larger or drag it in to make, it smaller and I can play around with, this until I'm happy with where that's, appearing okay now that I'm happy with, our text and our little graphic here I'm, going to just bring this up to make this, centered underneath the graphic design, there and now I want to look at our, background right now is this kind of, light blue color so if I want to change, that background color I can come over, here I can always just change this to, whatever color I'd like or use my, document palette you can see that, there's already a texture on this from, the template so you can see that the, person that created that template, applied a texture over the background, color so we can either keep that if we, like or change out that texture let's, say we want to set this as our, background color and now if we come down, here to the bottom right where it says, layers you'll see where all of your, layers are so a layer is just one part, of this design each part of this is a, different layer and they show up in a, certain order so if you want to see what, order they're showing up in you can look, down here where your layers are and you, can select the layer that you want to, see like texture or Summit that's our, word summit and it'll highlight it for, you so right now we can see this texture, that's appearing and if we want to see, what it would look like without that, texture you can click on this little, eyeball symbol and that'll take it off, or back on to show us that texture so if, we want to change this texture at all we, can select that layer and click unlock, object and now we can change the opacity, to make it darker or lighter we can do a, lot of stuff with it let's take it all, the way down so we can play around with, some other textures so if we come over, here to the left side panel again the, very bottom one says textures and this, is another element of Kittle that I just, absolutely love and think is so fun to, play with are all these different cool, textures so they have grunge paper, pattern grain wood textures crack marble, bricks so if you click on one you can, see what it would look like there's a, brick one here's some crack ones here's, a grain one so it's super fun to just, play around with these now let's say we, like this grunge pattern but right now, it's super dark and it's appearing over, our text which we probably don't want, for a logo so we could come over here to, opacity and make this a little bit, lighter by sliding that to the left once, we're happy with the way it looks we can, click release texture but it's still, appearing over our text so the way we're, going to get that to go behind our text, is to come where we had our layers and, now we see this top layer is the one we, just added with that texture we're going, to click that and drag it and drop it, below where our words are so now we see, it appears behind behind our text which, is exactly what we want so over here on, the layers section the lower down you, bring it the further back that layer is, going so if you want your text on top, you would want the text layer up high, above the others now once we are happy, with our image we like this as our logo, we can download it by coming up here to, this little arrow clicking download and, that will actually let us download this, as an image to use as our logo now one, other thing I want to note too here, before we move on is if you didn't want, a background you could highlight this, background and come over here to the, background layer and you could make the, opacity zero percent which means that, now it's a transparent background of, course we can still see that texture on, there you could take that off as well, but if you just wanted your logo with a, transparent background so that you could, actually use this and put it onto, something else with a different, background you can always just make that, background completely transparent by, bringing that opacity down okay so now, that we have made a design from a, template I want to show you how to make, a design from scratch so let's say that, we're a print on demand so were wanting, to create a t-shirt design from scratch, I went back to the homepage on Kittle, and just clicked where it says new, project and it brings up this blank, canvas so what I would start with is, doing a little bit of research and, already having in mind what I want to, create so I did look on Etsy to see some, fall shirts that are selling well since, right now at the time of recording it's, fall there were some really cute shirts, that said October is my favorite color, which I really love that phrase so first, I'm going to start by adding my text and, then I'll follow that up with some maybe, graphic images so let's look over here, when we come to the left panel where it, says text you can see where we can add a, headline or a paragraph but we can also, click any of these that are already, their designs that they have created, different font pairings and things like, that if we want a starting place so I, looked at these decorated ones and I, really like the one that says Bistro so, when I click that it adds to my canvas, and I can double click and then make, this say what I want it to say so if my, phrase is October is my favorite color, I'll tie up in October and then of, course I want to size this to how I want, it and then I think I might do is my in, sort of more of a normal font I just add, a headline and type that out I'm going, to add another one for favorite and then, I'll probably do color in that same, Bistro style so I'm going to add that, again drag it down here and type in, color all right now when I click on this, I can of course come over here to the, right and change the colors and anything, I want about this text so if I want it, to be a fall shirt I'm probably going to, be going with those warm fall colors and, I can play around with this until I, figure out what colors I really like for, this now I also want to be thinking, about what color T-shirt is going to be, the background underneath this so it, depends on what I'm selling if I'm, selling white shirts gray shirts black, shirts you could have really any t-shirt, color but you want to keep that in mind, as you're designing because certain, colors in your font are going to look, better on certain colors in the, background on the T-shirt so if I am, designing this for let's say a white, T-shirt then I could choose some really, nice fall colors here I think that looks, nice with that gold and sort of maroon, color so I'm going to do that with, October and I'm also going to change the, word color to the same ones now if I, look down here again in my document, palette it'll be really easy for me to, pull up those colors again to make it, match now I can come over here to the, effects and it'll show me what effects, it's already applied so it already has, an offset and an angle with this line, Shadow so I can either keep that or I, could change this to the block Shadow, the drop shadow whatever I like but, since it's a t-shirt design sometimes, it's simple it's better for trendy, modern looking t-shirts so I might just, leave that as is or even bring this, offset a little bit down same with this, one click over to my effects and bring, that down a little bit okay and then I, think that I might want to Arch these a, little bit so I can put some graphics in, the middle I can click Arch here and, then I'm just going to use this this, slider to bring this down I'm going to, do the same thing with my main word, October I'm going to Arch that up a, little bit I don't want it too much I, just want it slightly arched there okay, and now I'm going to edit these in a, minute but I'm going to make this a, little bit smaller so I have room to fit, in a few graphic images or icons here so, let's look for something that's really, fall related let's come over here to, elements and type in maybe pumpkin and, let's see if we can choose something, that would be really good for a fall, t-shirt all right so let's try this, pumpkin possibly now that coloring is, not really what we're looking for but we, can always change that in a minute so, let's put that there and then I think I, want to also look for maybe like a, coffee cup everybody loves their pumpkin, chai in the fall so let's look up coffee, and choose one that goes along with the, style here again we're going to change, the color so let's not worry about that, too much right now we're just gonna drag, this down and then maybe let's look for, some wheat alright so here is a really, great little graphic element of wheat, we're going to drag this make it a, little bit smaller and of course we will, play around with this to put it in the, right spot in a minute so first let's, get the coloring of all of these right, let's start with our pumpkin now we can, see our object colors the colors that, are already in it right here we can, click to change it to whatever color we, like so again we're going to keep in, mind whatever that shirt color is going, to be because that's going to be the, back background but for this we're, acting like we're going to put it on a, white shirt so we can pretty much do, whatever color we might like here again, remember you can change the opacity, which is how transparent that color is, and we can use our document palette, colors down here as well okay so I like, that as the main pumpkin color and now, we see all those little black lines, which is this color we can change those, and if you see when you click the color, it changes those little lines to a, different color so you could keep it, with the black and just make it a little, bit more transparent if you didn't want, those lines to be as prominent or you, could make them darker whatever you like, so I think I'm just going to bring that, opacity down a little bit and then I'm, going to change that stem color because, I don't really want that green I sort of, want it to be more neutral and I might, make it a little more transparent as, well okay and now I'm going to come and, change this cup color to one of our, document colors this is just a really, great way to make sure everything is, matching and on brand for that design, and I'm going to do the same with our, wheat here okay now let's kind of play, around on with the spacing of this so we, can make this pumpkin a little bit, bigger and we can rotate things too by, just clicking this Arrow so if we wanted, to rotate an image we could do it like, that and we can bring our wheat over and, rotate that so it looks like it's kind, of coming out from the design a little, bit and if we wanted to put another, wheat on the other side we can always, click this right click and copy and then, right click and paste and that'll give, us another one we can drag over and, rotate this second one how we'd like it, to be coming out and then of course we, can see our stems are kind of showing on, the top there that's where we would come, over to layers and we would drag that, layer behind the others so now the stems, are behind that cup of course we could, just kind of play around with this until, we feel like it was a really great, design the way we had it set up and now, let's come over and start editing these, last few text lines so we can make this, whatever font we like we might want to, choose a secondary font that goes along, with our main font and then of course we, want to change to a color that goes, along with our design as well and, remember we can always use any of these, transformations to make it look more, interesting as well as these shading and, decoration effects and so this could be, a complete design as is but you could, always add more as well if you come over, here to the elements on the left side, again you can see where it says, ornaments you can look through these, they have flourishes they have spot, Elements which are really fun so if you, wanted to just add a little pop of, something extra you could always add, something in there of course you want to, make sure whatever you add goes along, with the theme of your design and, doesn't kind of distract from it but I, just love looking on Kittle through all, these different elements to see if, there's anything fun that I could add to, it there's frames they've got banners, they've got wreaths so it's just super, fun to look through all of this and play, around with it to see if anything would, fit your design if you come over to, abstract shapes you can see things like, paint splatters clouds brush Strokes so, the options are just really endless I, think it is so fun to have all of these, options when you're designing now let's, say that you have created your T-shirt, design and you're ready to use it on a, t-shirt of course you can download the, image here you would want to make sure, that you have the background taken care, of and made transparent before, downloading if you're going to be, putting this onto something like a, t-shirt so remember to come over to your, layers to background and bring that, opacity to zero which will make it, transparent you can tell that it has, that transparent background because, it'll have this sort of gray and white, checkered background so that way when, you download it and then you upload it, to your T-shirt or whatever it is that, you're selling it on it doesn't matter, what the background color is it will, show it as transparent on top of that, background so then when you have your, background transparent you're ready to, download you can come up here to, download you can choose the size and the, DPI which is dots per inch that you want, to download you can also click here to, remove background if you haven't already, done that there's an option for that as, well and then you can click what type of, file you want to download as so for, digital use they suggest PNG or jpeg or, prints they suggest PDF or SVG so you, can have that option to download as the, type of file that you want to so the, best part about this is that you can use, it completely for free I wanted to show, you the different plans that offer so, they do have a free forever plan you can, use it completely free you get a, commercial license with that now the, thing with the free plan is that even, though it does come with a commercial, license it does require attribution so, if you're using this on the free plan, wherever you sell your products you just, need to give attribution and say, something like this design was created, using Kittle but if you upgrade to any, of these the pro expert or business, plans you don't have to give attribution, it comes with a full commercial license, so you can use this for print-on-demand, designs digital prints anything like, that that you're selling for your, business and then also on the pro and, expert in business plans you get high, resolution images you get the option to, export as a vector image which means, that you'll be able to scale it to any, size and you get more and more projects, with these higher tier plans as well as, more upload space so you can look, through these different options and see, if you plan on using Kittle for your, business on a regular basis which one of, these would be the best fit for you of, course with this top business plan you, have branding and team features as well, if you have a whole team but I love that, you can use it for free on the free plan, and then you can feel free to upgrade, later if you you feel like it's a really, great fit for your business and you want, to continue using it so I'll have the, link in the description box below if, you'd like to click through and start, trying Kittle today again I think it is, so fun to play around with especially as, a beginner because of how just user, friendly and intuitive it is so I would, love to know are you selling online are, you wanting to sell print on demand, digital products are you looking to, create branding assets for your business, let me know in the comments below what, you're wanting to sell what you're, wanting to create with Kittle and don't, forget to click that link in the, description box below to hop over and, try it for free talk to you soon friend, [Music], I don't know
Tee Shirt/Collared Shirt logo printing?,Show HN: Apple RIP Logo print - all profits to pancan.orgWith permission from Jonathan Mak, I made an 8x10 print from his design, composed of the text from Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford commencement address and 2007 Macworld keynote.
100% of profits will go directly to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (www.pancan.org).
Thanks..
,Kellogg's to print logo on Corn Flakes,Show HN: one2many.org, our Startup Weekend projectI'm currently participating in Philadelphia Startup Weekend. I successfully pitched my idea for a not for profit and we're currently hacking away on making it a reality.
We are one2many.org, we foster a culture that celebrates giving & helping and that inspires people to be generous & compassionate to one another. People donate used goods to us - items like old iPhones, iPods, routers, trumpets, bunk beds, etc. - and we then give these items away to people for free, in exchange for their volunteer service participation at local organizations (Habitat for Humanity, local soup kitchens, after school reading programs and the Special Olympics).
I've been doing this by myself for the past year and have successfully created over 250 hours worth of service for local organizations with only a handful of donated items. One participant messaged me a week after doing his service to let me know that he was so inspired by the project that he started making egg salad sandwiches for the homeless guys around his building. Pretty awesome!
I plan on initially running this like a bootstrapped startup so we don't need tons of funding. We do however need donated goods and we would like to give donors the additional benefit of a tax write off (which is why we want to become a 501c3). Unfortunately, the 501c3 application process is rather lengthy and we are looking for a fiscal sponsorship from an existing 501c3 so that we can start accepting donated goods right away.
Assistance we're looking for:
design - logo, web, print
developer - front end specifically
501c3 - any support or feedback you have! (fiscal sponsorship would rock!)
donations - used items in good, working condition (especially if you live in Philly!)
Any other support you can offer - get in touch @covercash on twitter or covercash@me.com.
,Project Management Software From RationalPlanStand By Soft is pleased to announce that its project management software suite RationalPlan is now compatible with Microsoft Project 2010. Now users will be able to integrate RationalPlan with Microsoft Project and have back and forward compatibility for 2010 generated files. Plus the new version adds the possibility to configure printed reports by adding company brand through the use of a logo and name.<p>RationalPlan can be considered an affordable Microsoft Project alternative with additional features like multiple projects management, shared resources and email integration developed to assist project managers from novice to experienced in creating plans, tracking progress, allocating resources, managing budgets and analyzing workload. The integration with RationalPlan Project Server also offers a concurrent project management system that will increase collaboration between users and add a more efficient solution to keep projects on time and under budget.<p>Important changes added to this version:<p><pre><code> * Added support for Microsoft Project 2010 files
* Added work column when emailing assignments
* Added header with company logo for printing
</code></pre>
Besides Microsoft Project 2010 compatibility and printing customization current version also adds more details for the regular reports sent to resources by email. They will now be able to also see how much work they need to perform to accomplish the assigned tasks.<p>RationalPlan suite includes:
RationalPlan Single Project - project management software for single projects
RationalPlan Multi Project - project management software for multiple projects, projects that are interconnected through dependencies and share common resource
RationalPlan Project Viewer - free project management software viewer, the solution for anyone (from project stakeholders to team workers) to view projects details
RationalPlan Project Server - a centralized management of company's projects while offering concurrent/controlled access for different users<p>RationalPlan is designed as an affordable alternative to Microsoft Project with some extra-features like multiproject management and it is covering project management area from WBS construction, project planning and scheduling to critical path management, over allocated resources detection, progress tracking, cost estimation, etc. It offers you the most important capabilities of a good project management software while being able to operate on various platforms starting with Windows, Mac, Linux and all other Java enabled platforms.<p>RationalPlan Project Management Software is available at http://www.rationalplan.com. It can be download from http://www.rationalplan.com/download.php.<p>About Stand By Soft
Stand By Soft was founded in 1997 as a software company specialized in building desktop applications and components. RationalPlan is a project management software that follows the general recommended guidelines from project management domain. MOOS Project viewer is a Microsoft® Project viewer that allows you to open, view in a dynamic way and print any Microsoft® Project file
Contact name: Lucian Ioan
Address: Aleea Parului, Nr.4A, Craiova, Dolj, 200346, Romania
Email: marketing@rationalplan.com
Phone: +40727159969<p>###.
,U.S. Spy Rocket Has Octopus-Themed ’Nothing Is Beyond Our Reach' Logo,Would you hire me for freelance work?I'm 19 and I'm going to move out of my parent's basement in a few months and I need to start saving up for rent so I'm trying to look anywhere I can to find long-term clients or short-term work so that I can manage studying without losing all my time on doing non-freelance work.
I'm an educated and experienced graphic, web and web designer looking to do some work. I can help you with
Identity: Logo, Branding, Style
Print, Brochures, Flyers, Books, Covers,
Business Cards, Cards, etc...
Websites: Mock-ups, redesigns, front-end,
touch ups, wordpress, custom theme,
css3, html5, jquery, making your site responsive, ...
I'm still a student but I have a few years of experience with design and freelancing. PM me for any questions or offers.
Website: http://illyism.com
Dribbble: http://dribbble.com/illyism
If you don't like either of those, here is an Imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/gelej.
,Working Lego Printer – Printing the Lego Logo,Ask HN: Custom labeled flash drives/cds/dvdsdoes anyone know any good suppliers for these that would print ones corporate logo on it? I haven't taken the time to look yet, I'd like to get some recommendations..
,SoCal Startups: I Want to put your logo on my business cards. No strings.Im ordering my business cards for The Startup Cafe and I want to put your startups logo and URL on the back.
How do you get in on this? Simple:
Do you have a Web, open-source, or mobile startup or event located somewhere in SoCal?
Does it have a logo?
Can you design the back of a business card using this template and these guidelines?
Can you upload that design to Flickr and tag it with tscMoo?
Awesome, youve made the cut. Im getting 100 cards printed so get your logo in. First come first served..
,Being a Freelancer Logo Designer - Its in the Small Print,Atlassian Takes the Gay Marriage Ruling Too FarI just pushed a bunch of my code to Bitbucket and my console printed out a huge rainbow Atlassian logo. I understand that many people are excited and happy about today's ruling, but I find it highly distasteful for a company to throw it in the face of many of their customers who are not happy with the ruling. Atlassian, show some respect and sensitivity..
,Getting Boxes of T-shirts printed up?Getting boxes of T-shirts printed up?
We're going to be presenting at an industry trade show this August, and we're looking to have some apparel made up for giving away to attendees.
For the show, we're interested in finding the cheapest reliable vendor possible, so we can crank out the shirts, and give as many away as possible. Hopefully we can give away a few hundred one-color logo shirts as freebies.
After the show, we'd like to sell shirts from the website, but these will probably be through a vendor who can print up nice multi-color shirts, as well as handling the inventorying for us and POD.
If you have any experience with getting shirts printed up, either van loads of cheap ones or expensive nice ones for sale, I'd love to hear it..
,Ask HN: How can I print 1 business/membership card at a time?Working on membership software that scans QR codes on phone or card. Ideally I would be able to offer a printer that prints 1 membership card at a time, with custom QR code, name, membership level, and company logo.
Those cool Avery perforated sheets are just too cumbersome to work with in a production environment; trying to do a one-off is slow and error prone.
What I'm looking for is something that can essentially print 1 business card at a time, sort of like a label printer. Can anyone point me to such a printer?.
,Paul Rand's Presentation of the NeXT Logo To Steve Jobs,Interest HN: Send your fave clothing in and we'll add your startup's logoOur startup, UpOut, is a small operation but we want to wear our logo proud! We hate crappy t-shirts and bulk ordering... so we talked to a few friends who run their own screen print shop and said they can do a custom print for around $14-$20 per article (min 10 articles). Anyone interested? If so, I'll make the site for it and start taking orders..
,How we fed ourselves for a year & sold a startup...with only 300 lines of codeHello Hacker News,
I’ve been reading HN for a long time now and love the way the community shares thoughts with each other. I haven’t done anything extraordinary or extremely successful, but I want to chip in to the community with this experience that I find pretty interesting.
A year ago, I moved to San Francisco from rural Missouri hoping to join the start-up world. At the same time, I met a friend, Zac, who also just moved to the bay area around that time but had left his job to pursue something more interesting. We decided to become partners and start hacking stuff together.
Since we were new to the city and we didn’t know any one, we decided to build a mobile app that lets people use their phone to read the profiles of others nearby. It was supposed to help people “break the ice” and meet new people. This was our first startup. We coded the product in a week and pushed the product live.
Once live, we got like 5 users, since no one really knew about it. To promote this product, we decided to target events, since we thought that events is where people would like to meet each other. We locked ourselves in a room and asked this question over and over: “What is something valuable we can provide to event organizers so that they can promote our product?”
Zac finally came up with an idea. He proposed that we could build a kiosk where attendees can type in their name, and a name badge would instantly print. Then the attendees would be integrated into our mobile app as well. At first, it sounded insanely dumb (what would my mom think if I told her that I moved 2000 miles away from home to print paper name badges?), and I laughed really hard. But after thinking about it, it seemed “cool”, and we gave it a try.
In a day of work, we wrote the software in 300 lines of code and tested it. We ordered a label printer from Dymo and hooked them up to a Dell Mini 10v netbook. After that was done, we contacted an event organizer, convinced him that our system wasn’t going to fail, and asked if we could print name badges for him.
The event organizer let us try out our system, and that night turned out to be amazing. People thought it was the coolest thing ever to type their name in a laptop and instantly have a name badge print out. At the end of the night, we handed out lots of cards and got lots of people to try our mobile app. It was the first time in my life that there was “buzz” around something I created.
We continued to hit events and print name badges. We bought more printers and lots and lots of labels. We bought a huge travel suitcase to hold everything, and we carried it everywhere to print name badges for events.
The experience was amazing. Not only did we get a lot of people to try our mobile app, but all the attendees thought it was the “coolest” gadget ever. I guess we essentially “engineered” our way into these $600 technology events for free. Many event organizers gave us the front-seats sponsor booth, without charging us a dollar. Some gave us free advertising banners at their events. Most importantly, everyone walked around with our logo on their shirt. We shook all their hands as they walked into the door. Advertising can’t get any better than that. We quickly got our mobile app into the hands of our users, and talked to more than 500+ directly.
Unfortunately, after a month passed, we realized that our initial mobile app wasn’t working. People didn’t want the product. They didn’t want to read profiles about people around them. The mobile app wasn’t useful.
Here’s the weird thing about start-ups: things just happen. Although our mobile app failed miserably, our little name badge printing system became insanely popular. Event organizers were begging us to print badges for them every time they had an event. They were referring us to their friends, and we were hitting events literally every day with our name badge printer. To cater for each event, we forked our original software (which was completely hard coded and not well thought through) way too many times.
Just to name a few, we hit: TechCrunch events, Smash Summit, SF Music Tech, Future/Money Tech, ISA, Twitter events, FailCon/FailChat, TEDxSoma. You can see some pictures here: http://imhello.posterous.com/ .
Eventually, we got so many requests that we couldn’t go to all the events anymore. It was too much for us to handle. That’s when it finally hit us right on the forehead. This is what it’s like to build a product someone wants. Event organizers wanted to use our system. They’ll email you, call you, beg you, and tell their friends about you.
Since we were too overbooked, we decided to charge and up our product. We added EventBrite integration, customization, and polished it up a little. For every event, we would make around $50-$300 dollars (depending on the size and labor).
Soon, this little name badge printing software was now able to support me and my partner’s living expenses. And in the end, we sold the product to a small company. Although it was not an amazing multi-million dollar acquisition, it was an acquisition that gave us enough money to start another company.
The lesson we learned is that something so tiny as a “name badge printing machine” may seem silly and pointless at first, but it led to opportunities you can’t first predict. In our case, it fed us and turned into a small acquisition. We made lots of friends and great people while we were attending these events. Even our $10 Logitech keyboard was touched by many great CEOs and celebrities who came through us to get their name badges. We got completely free promotion and direct advertising.
I think that every startup has opportunities where they can be creative. Every startup can build something on the side and attach it to their product somehow. My advice is that if you find something “cool”, even if it’s small or trivial at first, take it for a spin before dropping it in the trash can. It might just spin into something that can help in the future.
After selling the name badge printing software, we decided to go back and pivot on our initial mobile app. Our new company is called View. View is a mobile app that “tells you what you need to know, wherever you are.” We’re really excited about this app because it’s very useful to our daily life.
We’re about to launch beta very soon. If you’d like to try it, go to http://view.io
Make sure you click the link above instead of typing it through the browser, so we can know you were referred from Hacker News and can give priority access.
Thanks for reading my story!
Felix
P.S. View is not in the App Store yet, but if you’d like to try the iPhone app as a beta tester, shoot me an email and tell me your city/state in the subject line: felix@view.io. We only have a limited number of invitations left, so I can’t guarantee that everyone can try it..
,Ask HN: How can I make a “kid's computer” today as good as an Apple II?When I was a kid, I had an Apple II with a BASIC interpreter, Print Shop Pro to make really cool cards and banners, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego to learn about geography, Pinball Construction Set, Number Munchers, Oregon Trail, and LOGO for programming the turtle.
Today I can't see a way of giving my kids a computer like that, where there are a lot of open-ended ways to create. The iPad games are too directly educational, or mindless, and great creative experiences don't seem available on desktop or iPad suitable for early elementary schoolers.
Any suggestions here? I will be happy to pay $..
,Ask HN: Could developers use the licensing model professional photographers use?I was recently surprised to learn how professional photographers charge for their work. They charge for their time and expenses such as equipment rental, food, etc but the client never actually owns the IP. The photographer then charges a usage fee separate to their day rate and expenses. For example if its going to be in a magazine thats having 100,000 copies printed they would negotiate a fee for this and any additional use by the client would have to be paid for.
I see software companies as having a similar model where its pay per install etc.
What if independent developers were to adopt a similar charging model? Say I build a website for a company - charge for my time in building the site but then also issue them a monthly bill based on the number of people that have accessed the site. In reality I can't see anyone agreeing to it - but somehow professional photographers are able to charge this way.
In this article: https://fstoppers.com/originals/guide-pricing-commercial-photography-part-4-license-fees-8713
The author gives the example of the woman who designed Nike's logo and only earning $35 because she didn't have a license in place and at the time didn't expect Nike to become the company it has. It seems kinda incredulous to me that this person feels entitled to more money simply because they did a job for someone and was paid for it (presumably a fair amount at the time) and then because their business has done great they should be entitled to be paid more when they haven't really done anything extra to make the company the success it has become..
,Ask HN: Do startups get permission to use company logos?It's common to find the logos of websites and publications that have covered, or even mentioned, a startup as part of their homepage design. It's also common to find the logos of companies that have used the product. To what extent is it necessary, and typical, to get permission before using a logo?
If TechCrunch mentions your startup, can you display their logo in an 'as seen in' page without risk of some legal action? What about CNET? What about a print magazine or newspaper? Do startups always ask clients before listing their customers -- it's common to see even large companies like Microsoft or Amazon listed when it's likely only a small team or employee used the product..
Reddit Images 52
How can I remove a logo print design? 0
How can I remove a logo print design? 1
W2C GALLERY DEPT. Tapered Logo-Print sweatpants 2
Professional bags Supplier-Himmers 3D logo print Bags 3
Basic logo print tee, how much should I charge for a simple tee like this? 4
Diznew Mesh Cheap Winter Custom Logo print 6 Panel Trucker Dad Hat 5
Any added a prescription to the Logo-print clear glasses? I want to but wanna know if it’s possible w/o damaging them. 6
DiZNEW Custom Logo Print French Terry Unisex Workout Gym Full Face Hoodies 7
W2C Off-White logo-print cotton-jersey sweatshirt 8
[Macy's] Caterpillar Men's Logo-Print Sweatshirt $24.50, Columbia Men's Hike Moisture-Wicking Crew Neck T-Shirt (various) $20 & More + Free Store Pickup at Macy's or FS on $49+ [Deal: $24.50, Actual: $49.00] 9
Celine autumn and winter new products beautiful hard portable small box with the Arc de Triomphe old flower element retro style full score, delicate and versatile. It is a must for fashionable people. Triomphe logo print, cow leather, no shoulder strap, size: 12x12x9cm, WhatsApp: + 8613560036698 10
This AMIRI Rum logo-print silk bowling shirt? 11
Nothing like you've seen! Gucci Planet Ring, Bvlgari Bzero1 Ring, Supreme x Tiffany Necklace, Off-White Industrial Logo Print Slides, Green Palm Angels Tee. Upvote for more! 12
Celine autumn and winter new products beautiful hard portable small box with the Arc de Triomphe old flower element retro style full score, delicate and versatile. It is a must for fashionable people. Triomphe logo print, cow leather, no shoulder strap, size: 12x12x9cm, WhatsApp: + 8613560036698 13
Celine autumn and winter new products beautiful hard portable small box with the Arc de Triomphe old flower element retro style full score, delicate and versatile. It is a must for fashionable people. Triomphe logo print, cow leather, no shoulder strap, size: 12x12x9cm, WhatsApp: + 8613560036698 14
Louisvuitton Chest Bag Logo Print Crossbody Bag Men's Shoulder Bag 30 x 17 cm. Friend, My Whatsapp:+86 16761025605, please add me, I will send you my catalog and price, thank you! 15
Burberry Logo Print Econyl Backpack 16
,
Comments
Post a Comment