60 logo of intel
logo of intel
While the new logo is a fresh expression of the Intel identity, it also retains many strong visual … 0
Sep 15, 2022 · The current logo debuted with the release of Tiger Lake. It is a stylization of two … 1
Intel Logo. Intel Corporation is world-renowned American manufacturer of personal computers, … 2
Intel – Logos Download 3
Intel Logo -Logo Brands For Free HD 3D 4
Wallpaper : Intel, blue, logo 3840x2160 - miladyb7 - 1816331 - HD Wallpapers - WallHere 5
Intel Logo - PNG and Vector - Logo Download 6
The Intel logo is displayed at the Intel stand at the 2018 CeBIT technology trade fair on June 12, … 7
New Intel logo | Spiria 8
Intel Introduces Fourth-Generation Core Processors | PCMag 9
Intel Logo PNG Image - PurePNG | Free transparent CC0 PNG Image Library 10
Logo Intel Format PNG - laluahmad.com 11
intel logo white png 10 free Cliparts | Download images on Clipground 2021 12
Check Out Intel's New Core Processor Logos - The FPS Review 13
Intel just changed its logo for the third time since 1968 14
Apple is moving on from Intel because Intel isn’t moving anywhere - The Verge 15
LAS NUEVAS TECNOLÓGIAS Y LA INFORMÁTICA: LOGO INTEL 16
Intel to Discontinue P55, H55 and H57 LGA 1156 Chipsets 17
Intel logo, CPU corporation wallpaper | brands and logos | Wallpaper Better 18
Intel Wireless Bluetooth not working in Windows 10 [EXPERT FIX] 19
Wallpaper : Intel, logo 3840x2160 - NoTitle - 1735579 - HD Wallpapers - WallHere 20
Background Intel Logo - Intel Inside Logo Hd, HD Png Download - kindpng 21
Intel Releases Beta Graphics Drivers w/ Adobe Premier Pro CC and Photoshop CC Fixes - Legit Reviews 22
Intel Reveals 32-Layer 3D NAND Plans, Expects to Ship 2H2015 | Custom PC Review 23
Intel | Brands of the World™ | Download vector logos and logotypes 24
Intel logo vector 119581 - WeLoveSoLo 25
Intel courts mobile app developers | CIO 26
intel-logo-white | Vebu Creative Agency 27
Intel acquires Basis smartwatch company | Digital Trends 28
Editorial, Intel logo on glass building. Motion Background - Storyblocks 29
Intel Logo Microprocessor, intel transparent background PNG clipart | HiClipart 30
Intel renews its logo to bring a new era of technology - Gooova 31
Amazing Wallpapers: Intel logo, intel logo vector, intel inside logo 32
Intel Font | Delta Fonts 33
Intel – Logos Download 34
[Music], by a 486 SX with Intel the computer, inside from Intel the computer inside, check out computers with Intel the, computer inside, so check out computers with Intel, the computer inside a local computers, that have Intel Inside, at light speed, Intel the computer inside the computer, inside, [Music], into the computer inside, [Music], [Applause], [Music], [Music], computers are all internal technology, [Music], [Music], [Music], a little cuddle said, [Music], [Music], experience visually stunning performance, like never before only with the second, generation Intel Core i5 processor we, are Intel sponsors of tomorrow, a whole new class of computers powered, by Intel out with the old in with the, Ultrabook, [Music], intel Hyneman, [Music]
Logo Daedalus Critique of Artificial Intelligence,Large Scale Machine Learning Workshop with CMU, Twitter, Netflix, PandoraFull disclosure --this is my event. 20% discount code for hackernews: news.yc
Join us on Monday, July 9th in San Francisco for a full-day workshop on Big Learning. Featuring CMU's Graphlab and including presentations from Twitter, Pandora, Netflix, Berkeley, GA Tech, Y!, IBM Watson, Intel Labs, MapR, and many more.
The MLconf workshop on large scale machine learning is a meeting place for both academia and industry to discuss upcoming challenges of large scale machine learning and solution methods. GraphLab is Carnegie Mellons large scale machine learning framework. The workshop will include demos and tutorials showcasing the next generation of the GraphLab framework, as well as lectures and demos from the top technology companies about their applied large scale machine learning solutions.
The workshop will be held on Monday, July 9th in San Francisco. Register today to enjoy early bird registration fee!
Talks
GraphLab Version 2 Overview- Carlos Guestrin, Carnegie Mellon University
Large scale ML challenges - Theodore Willke, Intel Labs
TBD Alexander Smola, Yahoo! Labs
Bloom: Disorderly Programming for Distributed Systems Joseph Hellerstein, UC Berkeley
Large scale ML learning at MapR Ted Dunning, MapR Technologies
Large scale ML at Pandora Tao Ye, Pandora Internet Radio
TBD Xavier Amatriain Netflix
Cassovary Graph Processing System Pankaj Gupta, Twitter
TBD Amol Gothig, IBM Watson
Machine learning in One Kings Lane Mohit Singh, One Kings Lane
More talks from our program committee/ external contributors to follow!
Posters/Demos
Green Marl graph processing framework Dr. Sungpack Hong, Oracle Labs
Machine learning benchmark framework Nicholas Kolegraff, Accenture
TBD Prof. Alexander Gray, Georgia Tech
Alpine and MADLib Demo Steven Hilion, Alpine Data Labs
Disk-based Massive Graph Computation Aapo Kyrola, CMU
Platinum Sponsor: Intel
Gold Sponsors: MapR, Cloudera
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other logos are trademarks of the companies who own them, respectivley.
For more Machine Learning events see mlconf.com and follow @mlconf on twitter.
,Flying Saucer in the Logo of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence,A Startup’s Most Valuable Asset: The TeamStartup ventures are exciting, dynamic, and risky. They require a balance between luck, skill, and timing. Of all the essential elements regarding startup businesses, there is one particular element that remains paramount: the team members.
For many “financially-deficient” (aka bootstrapped) startups, choosing the correct team members/founders may be the most important decision the young company faces. Despite this truth, it is all too common for startups to constuct their team with insufficient or unsuitable candidates. This type of behavior is not just harmful, it’s potentially deadly for a young upstart business.
I see many startups invest most of their focus on things like: marketing strategies, business name / logo, and market position — before ever really considering the composition of their startup members. The fundamental problem with this is simple: idea and strategies mean nothing with the wrong people in the driver seat. It is critical to place the correct individuals in the correct positions in order to achieve maximum efficiency. This becomes difficult as a startup begins developing ideas and executing particular strategies.
Here are a few aspects to consider when constructing your startup’s fouding team.
Is your friend the “right” choice? Friends are the easiest and most convenient individuals to bring aboard your startup venture. Friendly conversation does not necessarily translate into smart business tactics, however. Your friend may be a great person to bounce ideas off of, but not the right business partner. Take advantage of your friend status and mentally project them into a startup role. From all that you know about that person, think about a few scenarios:
* how well do they handle stressful situations?
* do they possess perseverance or do they stop at the first sign of hardship?
* are they trustworthy?
* how well do they communicate?
* how do they handle uncertainty or chaotic situations?
* what is their level of dedication or passion towards projects?
No money, no problem. Lack of cash is often considered a major startup obstacle. And while this may be true in most circumstances, it does provide an indirect benefit in the case of bringing aboard team members. Startups with little to no working capital are fueled by one thing: passion. Bringing aboard individuals with no promise of monetary compensation ensures that they are in it for all the right reasons. You can worry about salary and payroll after you ship your first unit.
Previous entrepreneurs welcome. There are certain intangibles one learns from operating inside the trenches of a startup company that cannot be learned anywhere else. This is why you should always look to bring aboard previous entrepreneurs given the chance. The company benefits greatly from the individuals’ prior startup experience and you gain a trusted business partner who understands the difficulty associated with launching a business venture.
The most important point to remember is this: your startup’s most valuable asset is its team members…so choose your partners wisely! Remember that at the end of the day, you and your team are the ones putting the ideas and strategies in place. It’s not enough to have an idea, you need the physical manpower to execute them effectively. A founding team needs to have the right balance of intelligence, innovation, and drive. In order to achieve the correct balance, your team members must share a common passion while working towards shared goals.
trueventures-teammembersI saw a great affirmation of this belief when I came across a particular venture capital firm’s website, and noticed their portfolio companies. True Ventures, an early stage tech venture firm, showcases their portfolio companies in a refreshing way. If you notice, all of their investments are accompanied with a picture of the founding team. Although it is just a picture, it establishes the old investment addage of: “We invest in individuals, not companies.” This is something that we as entrepreneurs hear, but sometimes overlook..
,Apple has trademarked a Unicode codepointhttps://www.apple.com/legal/intellectual-property/guidelinesfor3rdparties.html
Use of the “keyboard”; Apple Logo (Option-Shift-K) for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Apple may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. Use of Apple trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized..
,Solicit HN: DesignerI'm posting this in HN because I like the audience from a technical point of view, as well as intellectual. I am hoping I could find someone:
We are a very young start up. We believe in our idea and so do people we speak with (not our mothers, but people who dont care about hurting our feelings :-) ). We have not reached out to any VC because we want to have something more substantial before we take that step.
2 founders in our 30s: a business school alum (with a hands on tech background) working in the valley, a programmer with industry experience. Node.js, mongodb, redis, etc. We are in need for someone who can do:
1. Logo designn2. Visual designn3. User Interactionn4. eCommercen5. Branding
In particular we are looking for someone who has previous experience designing Consumer Internet eCommerce sites. But a good eye will get you a long way...
My motivation posting here is two fold:
1) This is a community of hackers where (almost) everyone is trying to create something new many times with limited resources. So, maybe we could reach some sort of equity/payment agreement (I'm not implying you should work for free, of course, but you'd be open to equity, if you like the idea).
2) This is really a bonus: I was hoping we could find someone artistic in the HN community who has the ability to also create the front end (take psd files s/he is creating, transform them to HTML+CSS, and maybe even do some jQuery stuff). However, someone good who just wants to focus on design and forget about the technical stuff is ok as well.
Leave contact info if interested (or if you know of someone else who might be), or email:
gftime1@gmail.com..
,Ask HN: Google request permission for using likeness of celebrity in Doodle?Does Google request permission for using the likeness of a celebrity in a Doodle?
I'm curious to know because they incorporate the brand of the celebrity into the Google logo. How do they know if the person they are using would give permission to be associated with the Google logo? This looks like an intellectual property problem to me. For instance, I doubt that Google will let me use their logo in association with other brands. Any thoughts?.
,An A.I Artificially intelligent logo creating mobile and web appHello everyone. We are a smart logo creating mobile and web app. We have not came up with a name for it as yet.
We are a small startup based in the Caribbean. The app will be able to make logos based on user submitted settings and based on those specs it will generate a logo using very advanced A.I technology. The App will charge a very small fee of $20 USD and the client will get all the high resolution PNG with vectors etc..
We are based in the Caribbean. We are made of a team of 4 people. Two designers and two developers.
What advice can you give us when launching the startup and what are some ways we can promote it......
This is our first startup..
,Walmart has old Macbooks for sale cheap at their websiteThey are of course just 10.7 max, old Intel Core 2 Duo Macbooks. They are good enough for someone just starting out who can't afford a modern Macbook. You can buy 10.6 Snow Leopard from Apple to run 10.6 on it and use Rosetta to run PowerMac apps. 10.7 removed Rosetta.
I'm sure it can dual boot Linux or Windows as well using Bootcamp. A good student starter laptop with the Apple logo on it for as cheap as $99.
I don't work for Walmart but I was browsing Netbooks and Laptops there for my son who is going to college soon.
https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=notebook&sort=price_low&cat_id=3944_3951_1089430_1230091_132960&facet=brand:Apple.
,Ask HN: Book bomb for a Software Development Manager joining your companyAllow me to first set the context. The question is at the end.
On your first day on a new job, you receive a bouquet of goodies. Some of these are essential for you to perform your job (laptop, headphones, mouse, etc.) and the rest are "feel good" things (water bottle, t-shirt, a notebook, a pen, etc. with the company logo on them). I guess the idea is to make your first day memorable, and perhaps down the road, even remind you of this day. I often use a sweatshirt I received from my then employer some 8 years ago, and it still makes me smile to think of my days at that company.
Some companies give books to their prospective new employees (the famous book bomb at Amazon) to help them learn or brush up on a few skills they will need on the job. Employers who do this convey that they care about their people's intellectual growth. What follows is a list of three books that I think would be a good addition to your welcome kit for the new Software Development Managers joining your team.
First is [The Manager's Path][1], which can be a career guide for software developers who have chosen the path of management. The best thing about this book is that it is valuable no matter how far ahead you are on this path. Encouraging your new employees to start thinking in terms of their career ladder and growth path can be a strong motivator.
Second on this list is [Working Backwards: Insights, Stories, and Secrets from Inside Amazon][2]. This book distills the knowledge of ways of working that make Amazon successful. Applying even a few of these methods to your work, even if it is only at a personal level, will produce better outcomes for you.
The third is [Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future][3]. The best part of this book is that it encourages business owners to solve problems by applying thinking that starts with first principles. It also teaches you to ask the questions that lead you to find value in unexpected places.
Question: What would you change or add to this list of books for new Software Development Managers joining your company/team? Why?
[1]: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33369254-the-manager-s-path
[2]: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53138083-working-backwards
[3]: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18050143-zero-to-one.
,Ask YC: How would you go about teaching a child?More specifically, I want to teach my little brother some programming. He is 9 years old, pretty intelligent for his age, ie does really well in math at his grade level, reads at a much higher level than his grade. I opened up the python repl for him and showed him how to do basic arithmetic and some for loops and he seemed to understand, but I think it would be beneficial to start with something much simpler. The short solution would be to start off teaching him html, that way he can easily get a webpage up and see results happening on the internet. Then move on to either javascript or python and show him some simple dynamic stuff. The harder/longer solution would be to start working on a very simple language. Something like logo but with a web lib. I was tempted to start teaching him scheme because I myself am trying to get decent at scheme and am starting to understand macros and all that jazz, but am worried that by not seeing quick results on the internet he would lose interest. The main problem is that shared hosting providers usually do not have scheme setup to where you can run a web application. I don't really want to have to go through a bunch of hacks to get it to work either. So my idea is, and this would be a learning experience for me as well, to create a very simple scheme like language to teach a child web programming. I was thinking it would compile down to python, because almost all shared hosting providers have python installed. I have no idea what I am doing, but like I said it would be both a challenge for me, and something that would be beneficial for my little brother to learn programming concepts with. Thoughts? Suggestions? Would people be willing to help with a project like this?.
,A Page From A DiaryI mean, what is a guy like me supposed to do right? I could stop smoking so as to be better off financially hence able to indulge in activities, but have I not been trying? Have I not been trying for the past 3 months or so and seriously trying for the past at least month?
What is a guy like me supposed to do? Very poor, very intelligent, minimal social contacts. What, what are my options? Follow my career path, yes of course, but am I to suffer for the next 3 years? Am I to go on still as I have for the past seven years?
You know I’ve pored my heart to that website. I have spent god knows how much time on it and finally I achieved near perfection and you know what happens? It has been shut down because I have been unable to afford my bill and instead focused on getting money to feed my habit rather than pay the fuckin bill. I nearly achieved perfection you know. I vertically aligned it which has given it a very clean and simple look and today finished my header with a little cute logo on it, it was just, it was just the stuff of passionate and determined hard work and what happens? It gets closed.
Now! Now that it has gone from only 2 people to 20. Now, now that I sorted out all the adverts! Now, now that i finally finished design aspects!
It is always drama with me isn’t it? It is always at the edge of failure, always at the edge of the unattainable, always at the edge. Such position does indeed at times give me such deep and utterly profound emotions never experienced before, but god knows what it does to my physical wellbeing.
I have been seeing convincing similiarities between dreams (as in sleep time dreams) and reality. One of the most startling but at the same time edglite is this conviction of the reality that is held with dreaming. In no way, at no point, most of the time while dreaming, do I doubt its reality. It is assumed, it is not a dream until I am awake. Sometimes I go to the edge and ask whether it is infact a dream. Very rearly do I succeed in such realisation; in fact I can not recall a time that I have.
I do recall being at the edge tho, at times thinking that it might be a dream, but not unlike in real life such thoughts are shaken off rather quickly. There is no seriousness in considering the question, it is from the moment that it is made intuitively untrue. That our intuitions might lie to us I have not thought of, but that they do I am unable to doubt. There are many instances when awoken I ask why did I not go ahead and do that, Why was I held back by other considerations, it was just a fucking dream.
It is not hard to imagine myself waking up in some bed in some house the moment I die. What I will remember I am unable to say, probably nothing. What i would expect though is familiarity not only with the environment surrounding me, but myself and my life which clearly right now I have no clue of what it is. Sometimes I see dreams which present characters or events which are familiar to me. They are familiar because I had dreamed of them before. It might be my mind playing while I am asleep, maybe it has run out of content, but I do not think that there is anything truer in life than this: Whatever I have wished for it has been granted to me. Even a character for heavens sake. Anything, any fucking thing I have wished for has come to materialise. So what am I to make of it? What else but that reality is a dream as real as reality itself. I have though decided not to use wishes. It feels as if I am selling my soul to setan because every wish that has come to pass has had more nightmares than dreams. I wish to feel, experience everything that life throws at me and indeed embrace the rality aspect of what might aswell be a dream. I feel weary of easy taking and giving for if each dream was ment to be like i wished it then it surley would have been so.
The last dream I saw was a rather fascinating one because I had arrived at an insight about something. I was dealing with a complex problem but the complexity lay in my perception of a given something rather than on that given something itself. I though, when I woke up, that I had been discussing a truth which was being revealed and explained to myself. The dream I think ended with my grasp of such truth, the last words probably were Ahha. So why do I bring this up? Because excitement and other emotions which are brought up in certain unique circumstances would vanish in a world in which what one wishes materialises. There would be no secrets to be revealed in such world, no struggles to be overcomed and no joy to be felt..
,Ask HN: Any problems with a proof that ML is insufficient for AI?EXAMPLE
1) Agents receive historical visual information (X, eg., photo) of chairs (T) and facts about those rooms (Y, eg., their color).
2) They produce functions which take visual information (eg., a photo) of an unknown chair, and can produce descriptions of the unknown chair which are accurate if the visual information is accurate. (Eg., it is red if the photo accurately depicts its redness)
(3) ML systems must receive the same type and amount of visual information when learning and when inferring; and produce the same type of descriptions. Eg., an ML system cannot take a b/w photo, if it has only seen color photos, and conclude a color accurately; even if the b/w photo is accurate. Nor can it draw a color version.
4) Humans are able to receive visual information in a form they haven't seen before (eg., a child sees a b/w photo for the first time), which contains less information than what they have seen before (eg., no color), and produce accurate descriptions in many forms -- eg., paint, draw, spoken, ... -- (if the b/w photo is accurate).
(4) is required for general intelligence, and (3 =/= 4).
NB.
If the "child's first b/w photo" isnt convincing, consider a language case: we read entirely new sentences and still produce accurate facts based on our reading them. Eg., "new york is loved by the gleebals of phefar prime aliens" -> "Gleebals are a lot like tourists, they should visit Manhattan"; A painting of the planet phefar-prime with a "I <3 NY" logo on it.
You might say that an ensemble of ML systems with all possible types of measurement and types of description would "perform as well" as a human -- narrowly, here, this is the case.
The point is that humans do not need all possible "versions" of everything. If you have learnt to draw you can take entirely new drawings (with less info that you have had before) to entirely new sentences (with more info).
---
A semi-formal proof,
1) Agents receive an encoding (E) of measurements (X) of target objects (T), and relevant descriptions of those objects (DY).
2) They produce functions which takes an E'-encoding of a new measurement (E'(X')) of an unknown target U, and produces, a description D'O about a possible target O. Accuracy: O is D'-similar to U iff E'(O) similar to E'(U).
3) ML Systems produce only one such function, h, where E=E'.
4) GI Agents (eg., Humans) produce a set of functions, g1..n, where E'=E and E' in C1..n (a big set of compressive encodings) without prior experience of eg., Cn(X'). And which produce multiple modes of description D=D' and D=M1..Mn without having prior Mn(Y').
General intelligence requires (at least) generating g1..n from (EX,DY) and (2) fails..
,My Interpretation of the Helvetica Gap Logo Design,Crab – an interpreter for a tiny subset of Logo,Crab – an interpreter for a tiny subset of Logo,Ask HN: How do I pick a logo? /$500 99designs contest with 70 entries/I kicked of a $500 99designs contest for my logo on Friday and received over 70 submissions already. I eliminated the most obvious suspects and asked friends and family for help.
The contest doesn't end until Friday and I wonder if there's an algorithm of sorts I can use to tackle existing designs and the ones that will, undoubtedly, be coming.
I understand that combinations of deep red and black don't make for a good web site built around the logo. I also find myself partial to the sci-fi 3D orbs -and- the flat shape designs like #55 or #11.
http://wagerlabs.com/logo-contest-for-algokit
Other bits of interest... This is for a web-based compiler (source-to-source translator) between various trading languages. The aim is to enable users to migrate between platforms at a push of a button, without having to manually rewrite their strategies. The plan is to charge $400-600 per translation.
Translator is written in OCaml, the backend is OCaml with Ocsigen, uses Amazon SimpleDB and S3 and Plimus for payment processing..
,Taking a Chance - Free startup ideaI wrote this up in a text file a while back, I have a bunch of other ideas, but no time and lack the experience to do many of them. So I thought I would throw one up on HN in the event someone sees some value in it.
---------
MDWnDec 3rd, 2010
Idea-in-a-sentence: “We are going to put the human element of life between the 0's and 1's of the cold digital music wasteland.” or “Experiences, Memories, Personal Connections, and Passion are all uniquely human. Streaming the ciphered bits of 0's and 1's of a song is uniquely digital. We want to change that.”
makes songs take on character/personality of vinyl records
songs get more 'seasoned' as you play them more
how? - analyze large sample of vinyl vs. mp3/flac
analyze variation, rate of change, identify at least 20 variables between digital and vinyl and how they change over time using as much user context as possible(does temp. affect sound? Does virtual/physical record player change not only sound when played, but also change future characteristics of audio? Etc..)
overall strategy: bring soul/personality(one advantage of vinyl) to digital(convenience of play, storage, etc..)
logo/brand ideas: representation of character/soul/personality/interactiveness in a sea of binary
overall concepts: put emotion in an emotionless medium; to humanize digital; warm(human, dynamic) the cold(digital, static)
monetization questions:nhow?nwhere is the value?n- is the value in the ability to have a (DDM)dynamic digital medium taking traits from (DAM)dynamic analog medium in vinyl, or is the value in the curation/storage/market-making services of company for the converted DDM?
would people pay for service, if so, when?n- after songs take on a warm, analog feel, or before file conversion based on expectations?
what are expectations?(quantify acceptable level of Δ(DDM/DAM))
how to create enduring value after Δ(DDM/DAM) approaches 0 acceptably?(in other words, once the song is seasoned to acceptable level, and continued use yields less and less noticeable results, how do you still generate revenue?)
- market-making?
only part of value can come from audio features, other features must be just as important in order to be a platform, not a widget.
In staying with theme of value synergy between digital(cold, mp3, flac, convenient, experiences do not follow the medium, they follow the user) and analog(warm, vinyl, record sleeve signed by artist, human connection, experiences travel with physical medium), we can further add value by storing experiences of one user and being a market maker for others to consumer that value.
- for static digital medium(mp3's, flac, etc..) now: what the user does with it, how it's played, what shows they went to, who they met, pictures of events and people, and other experiences do not follow the file, they stay with the user(not creating value)
- for dynamic digital medium we want to make: what user does with it, how many times it's played, where it's traveled, who they've met, pictures from shows and events, signatures, etc.. still stay in users memory, but also follow the filet (creating a sort of provenance > value > $$$).
metrics:n?
feature ideas:
Live Show>Hotspot>Signed Album: allow artists to set up “hotspots”(50 yard radius?) at shows that will virtually add text/drawings/photos/content controlled by artist to album cover/inside sleep/etc.. of DDM of people with the app.
Streamlined integration with mobile/tablet/big screen. Users won't be able to fully realize value of album art, signatures, pictures from shows, etc... on a small screen(mobile). This makes the multi-screen integration a very important factor. Should files be cloud based and then streamed?(easier, but limited by bandwidth and connection reliability) Or should the program use a more local approach that connects directly between devices?(harder, could run into compatibility issues and may make development more costly and delayed)
Goals:nMeet with people who would enjoy using website/appnPut a rough draft of dream team together, keep in contact with them, consult with them oftennFurther hash out idea with potential team members and others input. Create mockup videos of how it would be used(think iPhone commercials) and concept in action.nCan it work? Proof of concept (toughest goal?)nHow Much will it cost?nSecure legal counsel, find best way for company structure(start as LLC, but plan for c-corp?) Make sure a dynamic digital medium doesn't infringe on any copyright issue. Identify any foreseeable legal issues.nCreate logo/brand identitynHire teamnCreate beta website/app. Usable, but minimal upfront development costsnPitch idea to record stores, ask for feedback, input from employees. Show how website/app could increase their market share and increase their profits. Somehow get small investments from large number of record stores without giving equity. Hard, but the key may be to get their point of view on how it could help them. They may be a large future userbase and advocate, offer future discounts, exclusive rights to at least 3 points of integration into program? Something like that.nIdentify robust set of static(non changing) variables to analyze between digital audio and vinyl audionIdentify robust set of dynamic(changing) variables of vinyl and how various use affects these variables.nNormalize staticΔ(digital/vinyl) – (make audio file consistently sound like brand new vinyl)nNormalize dynamicΔ(digital/vinyl) – (make audio file consistently sound like seasoned old vinyl)nFill the gap! Connect how vinyl changes over time/use to digital, and apply in between normalized staticΔ and normalized dynamicΔ.nRelease beta to vinyl enthusiasts, audiophiles, record store employees etc.. free, but with feedback tool included.
, Interview with Firefox logo designer Jon HicksJon Hicks is one half of Hicksdesign and has been working as a lead designer with Opera software. He is known as the logo designer of Firefox, Thunderbird, Silverback and Mailchimp. Needless to say, he is one of the most talented and hardworking designers focusing on both icons and logos..
,How do you feel about forward metablogging? (A question of mareketing and usability)I'll make the assumption that we know about Metablogging (blogging about blogging). What about forward metablogging?
It's a phrase I've used maybe twice on my own site, but numbers of times have I talked about it, and how it's a destructive practice for the end-user. Forward Metablogging is a type of blogging or in other instances of user interaction where instead of linking them directly to a website being reviewed or discussed, you forward them to another article on the same site, about the same topic.
Example: TechCrunch's article about ClickPass(http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/03/11/clickpass-could-change-the-way-you-surf-the-web/) doesn't directly reference ClickPass until the third paragraph, but however has the site logo affixed next to the first. Software developers should be familiar with what a perceived affordance is. If a user sees a radio button, they expect it to perform like a radio button and perform the task it says it will do.
That said, you click the ClickPass button, and it takes you to another page also operated by the TechCrunch team that holds no value to a user expecting to see this ClickPass site in action.
Other sites like Technorati, CNet, even CNN do this type of 'bait and switch' all the time. Even links with the title of a web app or website placed directly between <a> and </a> never take you to the site itself, but to more blogs.
If software performed like this, the exodus to web applications would be monumental. All of that said and keeping relevant to YC themes, from a usability front do you think forward metablogging is a good practice for users to experience who plan on running blogs based on their startups and business ideas for fear they may inadvertently do it themselves and ruin the experience of their applications?.
Reddit Images 78
The new 2020 logo of Intel just leaked, so I recreated it with Photoshop in High Quality. 0
Major changes that Intel™ has made recently. 1) Intel made major changes in their logo. 2) New logo of intel looks more fresh and modern. 3) The merchandise of the brand looks like this. 4) Intel also upgraded it's integrated graphic card series which will be known as Iris™. 1
Logo of Flint (2021), based on latest Dev Diary. Using IntelOne font, and the blue bar in letter 'i' symbolize how this company has a big impact in Progressbar Universe. 2
New Intel IHS Logo, kinda looks like a symbol of intel's new BIG.little architecture. Coincidence? 3
Did I bought a fake intel i7 12700k? Mine hase this sauare logo on the cpu while everyone elses' i7 12700k has this circles 4
Turns out you can order replacement Intel logo label sticker for free, it ships all the way from China to India 5
The GameCube logo is a work of art. It’s a cube, inside another cube, that together form an abbreviated “GameCube” with “G”in the body and and “C”in the negative space. 6
Intel now changed their logo 7
I hate this trend of Intel and NVIDIA not giving a flying f#ck about efficiency 8
New Intel IHS Logo, kinda looks like a symbol of intel's new BIG.little architecture. Coincidence? 9
Guys, is this some kinda new label on intel processors? Got a new alder lake chip and noticed that they changed the logo and also qr code location is different 10
Intel I9 13900K vs AMD gaming benchmarks in an Intel slide - note the position of the 5800X3D 11
Border Patrol seizes 44 lbs of fentanyl labeled with ‘CNN’ logo 12
[GPU] Intel Arc A750 Limited Edition w/ free copy of Modern Warfare 2 (2022) & Software Bundle - $289.99 (Back in Stock) 13
C here is the representative of all the languages that their logo is their name, but fancier 14
What does Intel’s new logo mean?, What does Intel’s new logo mean?, Where is the Intel logo displayed outside the Intel headquarters?, Where is the Intel logo displayed outside the Intel headquarters?, Who designed the Intel Core processor logo?, Who designed the Intel Core processor logo?, What is the new font for Intel logo?, What is the new font for Intel logo?, See more, See less , What does Intel’s new logo mean?, What does Intel’s new logo mean?, Where is the Intel logo displayed outside the Intel headquarters?, Where is the Intel logo displayed outside the Intel headquarters?, Who designed the Intel Core processor logo?, Who designed the Intel Core processor logo?, What is the new font for Intel logo?, What is the new font for Intel logo?, See more, See less
Comments
Post a Comment